You are here

Come to our office and test with us!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Come to our office and test with us!

Do you live near Breda in the Netherlands? Would you like to come to our office and test new features and ideas for CF3?

Now is your chance! Next wednesday we will open our doors for players to come and test with us.

Date: Wednesday 19th of August and/or Wednesday 26th of August
Time: 13:00

Would you like to join?
Send an e-mail to martinatcurvefever.com (subject: I%20want%20to%20test.)  or let us know in the comments and I'll add you on our list. If you already send an e-mail or responded after our Big Plans announcement, your already on the list.

Come tell us your opinions, discuss gameplay features and hang out with the developers!

cf 3? eh and making account by new,buying premium by new eh... So i ask if u wanna let players move their account from cf2 to cf3. And make some new modes like "corner" is all the time ON,etc... maybe training room where u can put items where u want and spawn where u want,so many ideas already

Sry for bad english,not native language :D

Edited by: 
Fakev on 13 August, 2015 - 11:21

Haha, well, there's always a lot of ideas. But in this case we've implemented a couple of ideas in a prototype and want people to come play it with us, to see and discuss what works and what doesn't. laugh

About the accounts; we will make them transfer from CF2 to CF3 and existing premiums will be compensated/transferred.

Edited by: 
Martini on 13 August, 2015 - 13:50

Martini's profile on curvefever

Luna2's picture
Clan: KOLL

Curvefever 3 in 3D? And rename it back to the awesome "Achtung, die Kurve!" or "zatáčka". :D

Generous, honesty, laughter, kindness, loyalty.

I don't know why I analysed the picture above, but it really got me wondering... Is that Geert talking to PewDiePie in the back? ;O

CF3 sounds aMOOHsing!

"Stupid is as stupid does" Forrest Gump

Now that you say it... It really does look like him, haha! But no, that's not pewdiepie wink maybe his twin brother, who knows...

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

Haha that actually does look a lot like Pewdiepie! Totally him for real.

I wanna test :(

Tiksels's picture
Clan: JEFF

Sounds like fun and it's not a long drive for me. Hmmzz... Maybe I should come. :D

Implex's picture
Clan: vS

If i get a taxi i come ;)

Gilnash †'s picture
Champion

+1 kev i come w u

Pju ♥

BeerTanK's picture
1v1 america top 21%
team america top 32%
Clan: Milk

I can probably come :D Looking forward to it!

Cya all there : )

:^)

Rafa.'s picture

Geert,

pay me to play curve fever all day?

Stollos's picture
Clan: SUFK

Why not just a big update?

get rich or die tryin

Coincidentally, I will be near Breda between the 24th and 30th. I could come, but is this event going to be in Dutch or in English?

Momo's picture
Clan: OFF

Does it run sMOOHth?

Momo's profile on curvefever

Clan: hh

i live in Breda. xD

MaxQuazey's picture
Clan: KOLL

you stole it Lunii  xD

Edited by: 
MaxQuazey on 16 August, 2015 - 21:48
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

Hi MrDexie,

The event will be in English, if  there are English pariticipants :)

Best regards,

Geert

maybe do division system instead of rnaking  "elo" system,then quickmatch has more sense...and ppl wont play always vs their favourite players...for example ppl always let friends who is helping them often(mainly in ffa gspeed)... with quickplay they will play the true ffa(most of time) daily quest and game modes,other stuffs are less important to make a nice cf3 ,custom should be  like server list in cs go ^^.hm ,and maybe reset rank every year(seasons ^^) make 1v1 equal...  and for some fun little tournaments per week,to get some special prizes or just a coins :D and maybe make 2  types of coins(curve coins and Fever coins)-fever coins u can buy,curve coins u can gain by playing in game ^^ and i have to ask about sth,will u introduce colours,items and icons from cf2 to cf3? I have actually no more ideas :D

sry for english if it's rly bad :S

Edited by: 
Fakev on 17 August, 2015 - 20:20
_Earth_'s picture

when will we get the adress? (by mail)

_Earth_'s profile on curvefever

I've send them out, but to the mail that's connected to your account.

I noticed you have another e-mail. I've also send it there now, have a look.

KilluminatiOfficial's picture
ffa america top 4.3%
1v1 america top 57%
team america top 37%
Clan: xShe

Hey organize sth around the beginning of February! I could be there :P

KilluminatiOfficial's picture
ffa america top 4.3%
1v1 america top 57%
team america top 37%
Clan: xShe

If you organize it between 25th January and 5th February I can give a free concert of the Curve Fever song :D PHAHAH

Pjush's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

I wanna come but too bad im living too far away.. dang!