You are here

New Mod Icon Design.

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Taj
Taj's picture
New Mod Icon Design.

Sup Mods, Designers..

I was recently thinking about the icon for mods and to be honest it does not really represent and show what a mod can do, its nice but i have a pretty good idea. 

I think the mod icon should be a 3D (M for mod or a golden designed crown) that spins with changing colours every few seconds or  minutes. It would just make the mods stands out a bit more from everyone else and people might start respecting them a bit more. Its just and idea which i thought was cool it be awesome if you gave it a try :D

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

Love it :DDD

Snay †'s picture

M,crown is too awesome and some players would want to be a moderator only for crown! I think moderator should want to look after the game!

Clan: miss

"what a mod can do"

Ahaha they can do .. nothing ?
So I think the icon is nice like that

Maderator Alan joined the room

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Clan: Drug

i like the idea it is something news!

Taj
Taj's picture

True but it just might attract more players  and make people behave properly if they wanna be a mod. Its just for show i think its pretty awesome ^^  anyways its for the mods to decide if they like it or not.

Edited by: 
Taj on 25 May, 2015 - 17:52
Taj
Taj's picture

Pretty sure they can do a lot of things .. lol there the ones who made this game and developed it to make it a fun game.

Gaurdian.''s picture
Clan: Buny

I thinks this is a great idea :)

Raj

Clan: U2

Nice idea taj :)

Snay †'s picture

Bad idea that's all Let them win moderators tournament maybe... Only M is a good idea nothing more

Gaurdian.''s picture
Clan: Buny

Snay i think so too the crown is too much thats only if u win tournament

Raj

Taj
Taj's picture

lol your opinion but the crown was just another suggestion... the M is the main one im talking about.. 

Snay †'s picture

They have "moderator (his/her name) is here.It's enought...They are moderators not sth sooo special in game!

Taj
Taj's picture

Lol... its not for u to decide anyways stop being jealous.. it was JUST a suggestion.

Clan: miss

they just have "moderator X is in the room", nothing else .. At least if they were good moderators maybe they could deserve something special

Maderator Alan joined the room

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

I agree that a crown is excessive. But we already have an icon...and I don't really like it :D A rotating shiny M would be funky and awesome *-*

But yeah.....I think there are other priorities right now! I'm totally adding this to the suggestion list though...

Taj
Taj's picture

xD your saying there not good mods? haha joke :)

Taj
Taj's picture

Glad you like it haha. It be epic if they added it to the game .. i wonder what the other mods think :P