You are here

Meey (Amesh) (Ex of moderator Remco)

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
Meey (Amesh) (Ex of moderator Remco)

Dear Curvers, 

I want you to tell something about this 21 year girl from The Netherlands. She thinks she is the queen from curve fever insulting 11,12,15 year old boys, who does she think she is. She reports everone for everthing if you call her noob she makes screen and report and she does it 212994039 times a day. I think she must get a life time ban from curve fever and maby  that is the best for her to get a life and lose some weight instead of being tough vs this boys...

Kind regards.

like this thing http://curvefever.com/content/iidropfags-geordie-shore-and-ayoubweebz 

she only screens what we said she don't screen what she said. She insulted us many time in that game.

1v1 america top 12%
team america top 16%

yes it's absolutely true, she is insulting everyone in this game and never gets a ban..

Daniël's picture

You have obviously seen the topic http://curvefever.com/content/iidropfags-geordie-shore-and-ayoubweebz.
Weak that you both are reacting in this way.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Clan: dbz

And a cheater : http://curvefever.com/content/clan-time-cheated-against-me

And sure they won't ban because this player does video for the tournaments .. it's so hard to make videos waw

Meey †'s picture
Clan: nC

Cute :3

Meey's profile on curvefever

Oh well, thats right! I saw that too!

Sangokut your  right man!

Geordie Shore.'s profile on curvefever

AyoubWeebz's picture
Clan: tb

its right shes insulting me and i didnt anything 

Meey †'s picture
Clan: nC

Its funny how the group is answering this topic :3

Meey's profile on curvefever

Meey it's the truth don't try to defend yourself.

AyoubWeebz's picture
Clan: tb

i did nothing :O

Hey guys,

Kind of pathetic all of you "Meey" and you guys are still fighting to each other, grow up and leave each other alone ._.

She is a nice girl, it's just a little hard for her to filter her words i guess, we all got this right? sometimes then atleast...

Remco

pls this topic and discussion is pointless its going about nothing so stop ty :)

Remco, She insult everyone of us and report us for everything this is just sad... she insult us and she report us..

Edited by: 
Geordie Shore. on 14 May, 2015 - 21:40

May i know one of your other accounts?

Wouldn't surprise me if you are part of the "group" including Achraf' Stefdino etc..

Which are the type of people that keep provoking others.

Stop doing that, and im pretty sure she will ignore you guys aswell ^^

Remco, I had nothing against her till she snitched us 1 time it was true i boosted but after that she went to everyone to make me down to insult me and now she report us for the littlest thinks she also does maby she has to grow up.

Edited by: 
Geordie Shore. on 14 May, 2015 - 21:49

remco u annoying noob stop keep using my name im stefdino btw so stfu now

Stefdino,

Most people most likely know that you''ve been banned around.. 8-9 times? 
I know you've got some serious inreal issues with yourself, that still aint a reason to be angry with me..

After all.. i tried to help you many times...
Please don't respond to any of my comments if they are useless.

Just ignore each other <3

PEACE

1. u know nothing about me in real so pls... 2. u want peace now? remco my dear our peace is long time ago gone so next time if u react on my comment use a brain :)

Peace wasn't to you.

Canadian McDonald&#039;s's picture
Clan: 54

First thing

I'm not sure, but I think Remco, Amesh and Meey are all different people (i dont know tho)

Also, I feel like Geordie Shore. and iiDropFags are just trying to get attention elsewhere to escape the bans and stuff of their wrongdoings. (i saw Amesh's report, iiDropFags was definitely targeting/suiciding and Geordie Shore. was insulting a lot)

now for the hate from someone or another

- Canadian McDonald's

Edited by: 
Canadian McDonald's on 14 May, 2015 - 15:07

Laura19's picture
team america top 16%
Clan: NC

Oh where's Geert or Alan? always that I make reference of a report in my threads they are closed and I'm warned... just saying...

P.D. Daniël... still I'm waiting for you to reply my messages and also Geert said he told your (or going to tell you) to give me a depth explanation about my case answering all the questions I made about it. 

Thank you.

lol stop making me laugh u hippie go home and pls stay there ^^

Canadian I dont care if I deserve ban or not  ban me idc but the main point is she said also thinks but she doesn't make screen of that it's sad she is 21 years old man..

Edited by: 
Geordie Shore. on 14 May, 2015 - 22:07

I aint one of them for sure hahaha :p

remco pls just omg pls

Canadian McDonald&#039;s's picture
Clan: 54

Geordie Shore. wrote:

Canadian I dont care if I deserve ban or not  ban me idc but the main point is she said also thinks but she doesn't make screen of that it's sad she is 21 years old man..

Again, I feel like this is placing the blame elsewhere. Remco might get a bit mad sometimes, but she's not a bad person, and you are placing blame on her because of spite.

No offense.

at least you got my gender right. its embarrassing to be called a girl xd

Clan: GiBo

she also reported me too on the sly.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - inge

210615 ♡

Hi inge <3

snssays †'s picture
Clan: LvLy

Ok,I'm closing this topic because of too much swearing and being a pointless topic.

Thank you.

Regards,

Alan. 

:D

0 Expectations = ∞ Happiness Drinks

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

Guys this is just a joke, frankly. Do you think making a forum topic like this helps you with anything? I'm closing this topic because, yet again, you fail to understand the protocol here on Curve Fever. If you have an issue with a report or you want to report another user, you do it in the appropriate way. Making a forum topic here is not going to help your cause because it will be ignored. Your attitude is just wrong. Making a public spectacle of other users is not moral and we will not tolerate it.

Kind regards,

Tranquility.

PS @ Laura

Spoiler: Highlight to view

I do have a life of my own, so yeah...sorry for not closing this topic 1 second after it was made ;) Daniel will respond to you when he is ready.

Topic locked