You are here

Real and Anna cheating.

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Haru. †'s picture
Champion
Clan: Sora
Real and Anna cheating.

Just look at these screens. I couldn't get more but this is how almost every round was played by Anna. She plays bad to let her love Real win. Don't want to make a big report thing out of it... I just want to show you guys how these both operate in tournaments.

Anna closing the wall to let cyan invade. Nice try, Anna!

Anna, oops.... "accident" I guess.

Champion

It's sad how you're trying to get attention. Everyone knows you are trolling around. I've played as I always play. Such a coincidence that you don't show screenshots where you leave the biggest space and Rami fails to close the camps. I won every round first and I wouldn't have any reason to not get into finals. If I was you, I wouldn't complain, since you got champ with us.

Greets & have a nice evening

Anna

Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

There was no any cheating. Yellow.' played as well as she could. Funny thing is that Haru gave away about 4 rounds. If he wouldn't have failed then they would have won.

Edited by: 
theRealMadridcf on 21 December, 2014 - 00:10
Pjush's picture
Champion
ffa america top 61%
team america top 7.2%
Clan: HC

Lol Anna < 3 3 3 3

Haru. †'s picture
Champion

Hahaha... Nice try, guys. Nice try.

Btw: I have that screen and you can see on it that my space is smaller than the space of the opponent team. Nice try, Anna. Nice try. I can upload it if you want.

Edited by: 
Haru. on 20 December, 2014 - 23:14
Gilnash †'s picture
Champion

Anna please we all know that you are the one who wants attention here so please dont act like we are the badasses. You were always unfair in things like this so dont even dare to blame others for doing shit yourself. Your not the QUEEN in curvefever you know? You are just a normal player like all others :)

Pju ♥

Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

Gilnash and Pjush everyone knows you are the biggest teamers in history of this game and this topic had nothing to do with you so why do you come?

And Haru which of those 4 rounds which you gave to us for free do you have a screen?

AyoubWeebz's picture
Clan: tb

Just stop it, Nobody know that Anna was cheating. She cant close camps ok its ok that u think cheat but. nobody knowssssssssss but nice screens haru i see it 50% 50% ;p

Haru. †'s picture
Champion

Real, you just make something up. Please stop lying. I know exactly how you both operate. Show me a screen of my "gaveaways". I am sure you have none because it never happened. It's funny how you just comment randomly some crap to protect Anna. You even started to spam me with some crap while we played and I asked you to stop spam me but you continued. Sick, buddy.

Edited by: 
Haru. on 20 December, 2014 - 23:21
Clan: KinG

Anna,

these are screenshots which are not false, I even told you ingame after we started " I hope you will be fair Anna"

Anyways I knew that this would happen,  seriously can't understand how u got unbanned, things gettin sad when u are here, imagine this is your 1-2 days active on ur main account and instantly you got a blame of many players.

Shame on you.

Edited by: 
Rami95 on 20 December, 2014 - 23:22

FFA Record: 2570

My accounts:
Cut
ELF
I'm Sexy And I Know it

Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

Haru you just have a fight with Anna and you always insult and blame her. Every normal people knows Anna tried her best to win. What I'm saying about you giving rounds to us is that Anna was much better than you in that game so there is no right for you to complain about anything. She tried her best and that's it. She and goatplayer were the best players in your team in that match

Clan: miss

Sure haru, and when gilnash and pjush team in ffa , there is no post from you ? :')
haters gonna hate 

Maderator Alan joined the room

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Clan: Herz

I do not get what this topic is about. There were mods in the game and if Anna was really cheating I guess they would have noticed. Before the game started you Haru already was blamimg  Anna for beeing cheater. "Haru: Anna will play 100% for real." With this you started the game there was no team play at all as you were just against Anna. People always saying that Anna  cannot play and Real carrying her, so that would mean Real easy win here and Anna out because she is a noob without Real. You do not have to open a topic agains people who never cheated and won all their games fair. I was watching the game and team hot was just bad and it is really weak to blame Anna for all of this. You also failed a lot and this all because you had no will to play you was focusing on trolling around and blaming Anna for everything that happend in that game.

And for all others stop blaming one person or attacking one person. You were not even watching the game and now you come here and start fights. Pjush and Gilnash stop useless comments which are provoking "Lol Anna <3<3<3". Same for Rami why are you starting to blame one persone for a game with 4 people. I saw you playing and you did not the best job. 

All of this is really useless. When ever there is a tournament people start to freakout. None of theam won neither Real or Anna. Oldghz is the new Champion so I do not see a problem there. One of the mods should close this topics as this is just a personal attack to show off what a nice troll Haru. is and to provoke Anna and Real. 

I do not even know what to add those people are just sad they see chance to attack someone and all are using it for maybe things which happend in the past or idk what. 

Smile :) Smile

Haru. †'s picture
Champion

Anna sending her friends to post some crap. Haha, this is just too funny. Keep going, guys. You make my day.

Edited by: 
Haru. on 20 December, 2014 - 23:30
celineam †'s picture
Clan: MISS

Yellow.' wrote:

Greets & have a nice evening

Anna

Thank you Anna, you also <3

Edited by: 
celineam on 20 December, 2014 - 23:31
Champion
ffa america top 14%
1v1 america top 18%
team america top 12%

MAKE ROV NOT WAR

HATERS GONNA HATE

CARS GONNA CARE

SIMKA = MAD

CELI = CAMPER

Q = PRO

EZ = PUG

NICE GAMES, NEW CHAMP FOR TOMUS FINALLY GUYS! (-:

Edited by: 
Pug. on 20 December, 2014 - 23:33
Champion
ffa america top 14%
1v1 america top 18%
team america top 12%

sozfordoublepostnotmyfaultIreportShibzellater.

Edited by: 
Pug. on 20 December, 2014 - 23:35
Clan: Ruby

i like eggs

Clan: miss

Haru. wrote:

Anna sending her friends to post some crap. Haha, this is just too funny. Keep going, guys. You make my day.

Friends ? we are not friends like you pretend, but your post is just pathetic, you are a hater, that's all , but keep on crying you make my day

Maderator Alan joined the room

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Champion
Clan: cek

WAR <3
aww pugolito
You meant pug= mad right ? :$

Gilnash †'s picture
Champion

therealmadridcf? How do you know that we are the biggest teamers? I thought u were in the army and u just comeback now :O No?

Pju ♥

Depp's picture

Lets be friendly to each other, our cheatermods will have a look on it, but for now i will close this topic

Social Media Leader

Moderator of Tournaments and Forums

Questions? Contact me via private message

Champion
ffa america top 14%
1v1 america top 18%
team america top 12%

No mom, shouldnt you go sleep?(-:

WAR <3

Topic locked