You are here

it is ranked?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nawl's picture
it is ranked?

I wish to see if game is ranked or unranked, ingame (while playing) imo this is most common asked question by players

zeroZshadow's picture

There is an "ranked" indicated on the room bar in the lobby, and another in the room itself?

zeroZshadow's profile on curvefever

zeroZshadow wrote:

There is an "ranked" indicated on the room bar in the lobby, and another in the room itself?

Lol read it again, INGAME!

zeroZshadow's picture

Yes i get the point Hater, no need to be snide.

But why would you want to see if it is ranked while ingame?

Since you joined though the lobby, you should already know what it is (you did pick that room out of the others and click it).

And if you joined through a friend, you could still see it in the room before the game started.

So why make ANOTHER indicator ingame?

Yubi Nashi_IAmDeleted0's picture
Clan: I

Dear developer,

we all know you don't have that much time to play the game because you are busy developing it and let me say, you are doing a nice job.

thats why you wouldn't know why this is an important factor. many times it happends that you just don't see it before the game starts, it can happend for many different reasons.

I think Nawl had a pretty good idea here, kudos.

zeroZshadow's picture

I actually play about 5 rounds a day during testing, so i'm not THAT out of touch ;)

So, a question from my side, why is it important to be able to see if a game is ranked or not while in game?

(So I'm assuming here that you randomly clicked a room, since you missed the lobby icon, then didn't find the ranked status important as you didnt check it for 5 seconds after you joined the room)

When requesting something, please give a well backed reason as to WHY it is important to have that specific feature.

DrunkenTiger's picture

Coz we waiting 15 minutes for starting game!!

host changeing powerup or setting and bye rank bye bye bye !!!

DrunkenTiger's picture

We want be can clicking on me name and seeying powerup!!

Ok mr.Shadow, I didn't mean you're totally out of touch with the game.

But ok, if you don't think this is useful, forget about it then. Lots of ideas have been buried before so... nothing new here. (also not your fault cuz you're new - and I don't mean you're a noob.)

Edited by: 
Yubi Nashi on 10 December, 2014 - 17:35
Nawl's picture

truth is, host can change from ranked to unranked right before start... sometimes 30% players will notice that. From my experience, so often nobody is noticing changes. So much times game started with wrong items, even if 8 players in room, they almost never noticing that something has been changed. It is so ez to troll when you host - u can make thin game, then right before start, change items to whatever, and so much times nobody will pause game and they will swear on u ingame cuz of unwanted items. See, how easy to miss that?

Sometimes i'm afk until game start (i hear starting) so i can't know if something changed.

Spectator joined room during game, he will not know if game is ranked or not.
Enough?

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Ok, before you argue, I think, actually I know, that there is an ingame indicator in the game already but seems like you are all forgetting it. 

So to check if ranked or not, simply click on one player's name. If none of his rank in stats is white and all ranks are darkened, it means that game is unranked, but if one is white, game is ranked. Fair enough?

Nawl's picture
Curvirine wrote:

So to check if ranked or not, simply click on one player's name. If none of his rank in stats is white and all ranks are darkened, it means that game is unranked, but if one is white, game is ranked. Fair enough?

Loool, didn't knew it before o O
It is enough for me at all... No need anymore indicators :P

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Curvirine wrote:

Ok, before you argue, I think, actually I know, that there is an ingame indicator in the game already but seems like you are all forgetting it. 

really? thank you ^_^

Calmy †'s picture
Clan: dad

Thanks for the info, Curvirine :- )

~Keep Calm & Relax

Topic locked