You are here

Solution for Cut and other 1vs1 players.

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
Solution for Cut and other 1vs1 players.

Hello. In this topic i'd like to share an idea on how cut willl be able to keep his rank or any pther player that plays mostly 1vs1. Hes a friend and im willing to help.

The solution is simple. An 8 ffa room but only 2 players play and the field scaling ofc. Its gonna count as a FFA game. Cut, im willing to do this with u but only fair matches where i give my 100% ^^.

Ps katinka i love u

Aka LLawliet

Spoiler: Highlight to view
lolwat

This user is warned for this post because of:
Post spam

Warned by Geert

Edited by: 
Geert on 6 December, 2014 - 18:22
Clan: miss

I don't know why you try to help these players ? If they want to be in the 1v1 leaderboard, then they have to play 1v1 that's all , stop cry thanks

This user is warned for this post because of:
Flame or insult other players

Warned by Geert

Edited by: 
Geert on 6 December, 2014 - 18:23

Maderator Alan joined the room

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Jesus Christ racuine get brains pls. Ur comments never make sense. How can this be crying? This is just a solution. Cut got his rank fair and square and it took him 11 months, thats 2 times longer than my main accs playtime. The community and mods should be fair to him, it doesnt matter if half of it hates him, this is a game that should be played fair. I do hope mods dont use their power for doing smth like this.

A solution ? There is 3 or 4 posts about these players , so stop with that , that's all

team america top 80%

Playing 1v1 in a FFA 8 room should be considered a loophole abuse in my opinion.

Indeed it is. Maybe its a loophole mods didnt know we could use to our advantage? Or they didnt even consider this solution?

team america top 80%

Either way, it's abuse. Since it's been said everywhere, I guess they're aware of it now.

I wonder if they'll do anything though, such as make it so that you can't play with only 2 people in a FFA room.

Jesus i hope they wont be that smart :D

BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION †'s picture
Clan: sigh

For 1vs1, everybody starts over from rank 700. It IS fair for everyone, including Cut. If he is really the best 1vs1 player, he will make it to the top of 1vs1 ranking in no time. If he isn't, he won't.

Why does it come up everytime that Cut got his rank over a very long period? A high rank rewards skill, not determination.

If you read this you're a curious person.

Nawl's picture
BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION wrote:

For 1vs1, everybody starts over from rank 700. It IS fair for everyone, including Cut.

But he started from 700. What is your problem? You will not be on 1st place anyway, so why you care? Why you don't care, that he is 1st in ffa, but you care that he may be 1st in 1v1? what will be the difference, if instead of 1st place in ffa he will be 1st in 1v1?

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Yes but when youre 2.3 or 2.4k u start being careful. At least the majority of players does that. Thats why it took him time to get 2.5k.

Bjavi9's picture
ffa america top 6.3%
team america top 6.8%
Clan: cek

cut scared 8 ffa..horrible

Cut
1v1 america top 30%
team america top 47%

It's not fair, Definitely not. This was a kind of personal attack since you mentioned my name.

You think it's fair if they rank reset my rank to 700, not just me including all other top high rating 1v1's players?

I'm at the  top 1 rankings, and I can't say I'm  the best 1v1 player. Mostly Players has seen me how I play in 1v1 scaled (no items), and has different opinion about me, But that doesn't matter for me, atleast I got my rank in a fair way that shouldnt be rank resetted nor the others high ranked 1v1's players.

By the way, thanks to all the supports who are willing to find a solution or help about us 1v1's players. I appreciate that alot and defintely does the mods and developers too.

My FFA Record: 2570

My accounts:
Rami95 - Main account
ELF
I'm sexy And I know it

You are first at ffa rank yes, but if you are really the best at 1v1 , so go play 1v1 and win your first place in the new leaderboard . Where is the problem ?

Champion
Clan: big

Cut reached his rank by playing 1v1 so i think best idea is just to replace his rank to 1v1 leaderbord

BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION †'s picture
Clan: sigh

Nawl wrote:
BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION wrote:

For 1vs1, everybody starts over from rank 700. It IS fair for everyone, including Cut.

But he started from 700. What is your problem? You will not be on 1st place anyway, so why you care? Why you don't care, that he is 1st in ffa, but you care that he may be 1st in 1v1? what will be the difference, if instead of 1st place in ffa he will be 1st in 1v1?

You just quoted me and rightafter you asked me what was my problem with what I said myself, so it's hard for me to see what my problem could be. :/

To answer the rest: do people need to fight for the 1st place to expect fair leaderboards?

Cut is pro at 1vs1, so now that he starts with the same rank as everyone (which, I say it again, is FAIR), he will be on the 1st place in no time, if he deserves it. And since he doesn't play FFA, his will drop, and that's fair as well, since he never plays any.

Edited by: 
BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION on 7 December, 2014 - 00:21

If you read this you're a curious person.

Nawl's picture

He can play basic ffa with noobs... ez to win even if all focus on you so he will save his rank forever.
Whatever... i don't care what will happen with his rank :P

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

team america top 80%

Yeah leave his rank alone, in a few weeks it'll all stabilize if top ranked players can't keep up with FFA 8.

In the meantime, giving him a straight 2500 1V1 rank IS unfair. This is a new mode, and everyone should start from scratch. Let's stop talking about this guy, there are thousands of players who don't care, think about those instead when you ask for rank resets. Most people got their FFA rankings playing FFA 8.

Clan: Herz

Wow this is pretty sad how all those people attacking one Cut :D.

It is not his fault that this 1v1-system came out so late..so why would you blame him now?

Stop being so mean. He won his games fair and all the people who played vs him knew what they are doing when they pushed the start button.

Smile :) Smile

Katinka i love u

Champion
ffa america nr. 43
1v1 america top 13%
team america nr. 19
Clan: MISS

Actually if I get 2400 ffa today and they reset my rank, i wouldn't care much, as BANANAHORPION said an high rank rewards skill, not determination.

Ok maybe to get 2573 rank you need like 2/3 weeks, but 2500 shouldnt be much hard if you are the N°1 :O
YOU CAN PLAY VS ME SO YOU GET EZ RANK AHHAHAH

NSanely wrote:

Yeah leave his rank alone, in a few weeks it'll all stabilize if top ranked players can't keep up with FFA 8.

In the meantime, giving him a straight 2500 1V1 rank IS unfair. This is a new mode, and everyone should start from scratch. Let's stop talking about this guy, there are thousands of players who don't care, think about those instead when you ask for rank resets. Most people got their FFA rankings playing FFA 8.

So much this.

@Katinka : it's not an attack against him ; but all these posts are just pathetics . It's easy to put them in the new leaderboard , but unfair for the others who started at 700 .. So please stop cry, and "1v1 players" if you deserve your rank, so go play 1v1 game again . If you don't agree, keep on crying, but it's pathetic like I said .

And I'm sure that if they don't want to play again 1v1 , it's because they know that they won't be first again, because there is lot of new players who are better (at least in green speed )

Regards

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

NSanely wrote:

Either way, it's abuse. Since it's been said everywhere, I guess they're aware of it now.

I wonder if they'll do anything though, such as make it so that you can't play with only 2 people in a FFA room.

If you play with 2 people in a FFA room, it will count as a 1v1

Anubis's picture
Clan: tySt

I'll just copy and paste this from another thread.

Curvirine wrote:

I think that rank reset is not needed especially as 1v1 games will not count as FFA games anymore.

Therefore, 1v1 players will now have to improvise to keep their FFA rank the same

Thank you for your comment Curvirine! This is the only comment on this thread that you need to read in order to understand what to do in the current situation about the 1v1/FFA rank system transfer.

You cannot transfer someone's FFA rank into 1v1 because even if the player that you're going to transfer is a 1v1 player, you still need to understand that the player propably haven't played all his games by only playing 1v1.

Now lets say if the current player had played 100% of his games by playing 1v1, you still wouldn't be able to transfer his rank directly. As someone wrote in Cut's thread before "Like for example 1x1 player could cheat system before this update by playing 1x1 against players who got their rank in 8 ffa rooms  and dont know how to do 1x1 - boteng93" Basically what you can take from that comment is that even if you only played 1v1 before, you still faced players who had been gaining their rank by playing other gamemodes such as FFA (Which wouldn't make the rank transfer legit at all) since you're supposed to only face people whom have ONLY played 1v1.

Also, this comment from Racuine "I just say that the players in the ranking ffa should stay in this ranking .. If someone want to be in the 1v1 ranking, he has to play 1v1 from now, because if you just put some players from ffa ranking to 1v1 ranking, it's not fair for the other who are playing 1v1 to be in this leaderboard"

Basically what you need to do in this situation is that you let ALL the players keep their FFA rank, OR you rank reset all the FFA ranks aswell because a rank transfer isn't legit in this case.

Edited by: 
Anubis on 7 December, 2014 - 13:13
Jasonm7's picture
Clan: YES

Let me inject some logic here.

Q. Why was the demand for a seperate 1v1 ranking so immense, and why has it eventually been implemented?
A.

• The top of the FFA ranking list was dominated by 1v1 players, because they - according to the point of view of a big majority of the community - abused the ranking system. Example: A player like Cut isn't even to close to be equally skilled in FFA versus a player like oldghz, but has 250 points more. (?!)
  • FFA rank has lost its true meaning (the representation of skill).

With all respect for their 1v1-skills, these highlighted players really don't deserve their spot in the FFA Leaderboard.

Best quote:  :)

"A high rank rewards skill, not determination."

Edited by: 
Jasonm7 on 7 December, 2014 - 14:28
Jasonm7's picture
Clan: YES

Plausible Solution:

• I think it's better if won or lost rank would be the same in a scaled versus a full map.
  • Reset FFA ranks to eliminate these 1v1 players from the FFA leaderboard.

A fresh start is fair for everyone. :)

Edited by: 
Jasonm7 on 7 December, 2014 - 14:32