You are here

Players who did gain their rank mostly at 1v1's games

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cut
Offline
Players who did gain their rank mostly at 1v1's games

Hi,

I think players who did gain their rank mostly by 1v1's games , by "mostly" I mean played 1v1's games more than 50% of his/her gameplays, should be in 1v1 rankings ladder.  

I'm going to choose players from top 1-100 that should be in 1v1 rankings ladder.

 

These players should be in 1v1 rankings ladder (Top 1- 100):

Cut      (2504)           (Top 1)

Michael Jackson

Exarion Universum

Fr3ak.

ELF

LOL YOU     --      (LOL YOU)

Aristoteles

Bruce Almighty

Roze Koek

I am Pro

theGreatPhoenix

Rami95

Singapore

«ßąť•ķīņğ»

Narelius

Wooshu

Bow

Ayoubweebz

Terrorinkarnation

andreas7

£egendary

Jimsky

D_GreJt_Čempion_MARKO

Pernu

RevolutionV

wolfsshadow

Lucky7even

hardas 01

Perny    (1936)             (Top 100 )

 

If you think I've put someone wrong in the list, that shouldn't be there, please say it!

This was just from top 1 to 100, that I've been takin out players,  which I think they should be replaced into 1v1 rankings ladder. But if someone likes to be mentioned on the list even if you are under top 100,  say your name! .

but please be honest with youselves and don't take this topic as a joke.

 

Regards

Rami

 

 

 

 

zeroZshadow's picture
Offline

The current leaderboard will update every night at 4 AM CET.

So if you are a good 1v1 player, you will certainly start showing up on that first page in the next few days, no worries.

zeroZshadow's profile on curvefever

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

I think it is also more to make space in the current FFA leaderboard, without the necessity to do a full reset

 

I was also thinking of making a very high rank decay, if you don't play 10 ranked FFA games in one week, or something. But if they voluntarily move, that would be best. However, now, the 1v1 rank is still growing, so to move them now, would be unfair... Better to wait a week


 

Haru. †'s picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: Sora

Why is the leaderboard now only updated once every night? Why you got rid of the live leaderboard which showed every rank change instantly? It was much better.

Edited by: 
Haru. on 5 December, 2014 - 22:19
Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

Because the live leaderboard was slow.... And now we can do cool stuff, like showing your position when you just visit the leaderboard, quickly link to your place on the leaderboard, etc...


 

Offline
Clan: KOLL

the old one was better, because if i reach for example 1900 FFA now, i want to know which place i m at this moment and not some hours later. at the live version it was a lot better visible to see new rekords.

i must say in FFA i almost only played 1vs1 now and it isn't a problem for me to live with the system and it is normal that there are/were some bugs. but i must say live leaderboards are clear better. maybe rethink this, because i do not realy care soo  much about the mentioned points and i think there are a lot of people which are with me in this point.

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline

No offense, but this 1v1 ladder just made ranking way more interesting since everyone will have to prove himself once more.

 

 

Offline
Clan: BoY

How it iż possible change refresh hourly

Nawl's picture
Offline
NOWODNY2 wrote:

the old one was better, because if i reach for example 1900 FFA now, i want to know which place i m at this moment and not some hours later. at the live version it was a lot better visible to see new rekords.

I found fun in current ranks. It is like you look on ranks next day and you feel "wow, i'm improved by 228 positions :D" I wasn't using ranks too often before, because it was boring :P

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Nawl's picture
Offline

Cut, start play 1v1 man... You will reach 1st place as well. Maybe not with 2500 too fast but still you can be 1st place easly. You will find more fun in current 1v1.

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Cut
Offline

"Start play 1v1 man.."

Nawl, I've been playing 1v1's since like from start so please..

"Maybe not with 2500 too fast but still you can be 1st place easly."

Nawl are you serious?

It took around 11- 12 months for me, to reach 2500 which I spent alot of time in it.It's not easy what you think Nawl, not easy what you think!   

I'm not going to let them rank reset my rank and other known high 1v1's ranked players, just because of this update.

This update has to be fair for everyone. 

Edited by: 
Cut on 6 December, 2014 - 04:10

My FFA Record: 2570

My accounts:
Rami95 - Main account
ELF
I'm sexy And I know it

Nawl's picture
Offline

I meant you should play 1v1 despite ffa... but now i see in your signature that you have more accs, so you already playing it, for sure.
How you gonna keep your ffa rank on this acc?

Why signature is not shown in first post?

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Offline
Clan: miss

Are you serious with this post cut ?? If you want to be on the 1v1 leaderboard, go play 1v1 again , that's all ..

Maderator Alan joined the room

 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

 

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Offline
ffa america nr. 64
team america top 5.9%
Clan: HC

I totally agree with Cut. It would be unfair to reset his rank. You guys cannot do things on a whim, make it fair for everyone if you are going to make changes in the rankings.Now to present this case- He made 2500 pts in a totally fair way, how? well, he had an option to create a game, an FFA game that contained 2 players, which made it 1vs1 and he didnt force anyone to play him. All of the players that played him wanted to play 1vs1, no one thought that it was smething else! now only that makes his rank legit! 

I strongly oppose for Cut's rank to be reset!!

Sincerely,

Zen

Offline
Clan: miss

So you think make him first of a new leaderboard is fair ? biggest joke of the world ..
If you do this, who will play 1v1 ? nobody, because ranks will be to high for players , so it's a bad idea ^^

Maderator Alan joined the room

 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

 

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Most of these players have no clue how ladder system should work. Ladder place and rank must show your current skill(not lifetime achievements) it really should not take one year to get somekind of rank you want. You saying that just prooves that you basicly cheated your way to position you want.

ITs really good update curve team. But you need to investigate Cuts case (fix ranking system) cause +1 + 1 +1 +1 +0 +0 +1 is not the way to go to first position of the rankings.

Truly good player must be able to reach his rank or his extrmely high position in no time or atleast players like cut should not be able to surf ahead against others by getting +1 point non stop. Thats just not the way it is. Number one best player must be best player compared to all the others not the one who just wants it more than others. I want a lot things too doesnt mean i should get them cause i want something more than others.

Edited by: 
boteng93 on 6 December, 2014 - 13:03
Cut
Offline

Why did they made this 1v1 rankings ladder just now ?, and why didn't Geert made it at from the start of creating this game?

I know that this 1v1 rankings should have a own rankings and it's very good that they did it, but if you can't put 1v1's players to 1v1 rankings leaderboard from FFA 8 rankings, then you shouldn't even create the 1v1 rankings ladder. This topic is about how we can solve the problems together, and make the update fair for everyone.

What i've seen from you Mods and developers, you weren't once thinking about us 1v1's players how u could solve the problems after watching these topics attacks towards us 1v1's players: examples: 

http://curvefever.com/content/1v1-and-ffa-should-be-split

http://curvefever.com/content/high-scores-issue-do-you-agree

You mods or developers have to solve these problems and especially Geert since you didn't made the 1v1 rankings ladder from start.

 

Edited by: 
Cut on 6 December, 2014 - 08:21

My FFA Record: 2570

My accounts:
Rami95 - Main account
ELF
I'm sexy And I know it

Geert it's a good update. But you can't just take away the 2500 ffa rank that Cut has. In his gametype it takes very long to get to the rank that he is at the moment. It's a hard case to make it fair for both sides but at least go have a conversation with Cut because this just is not fair.

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

Offline
Clan: cool

Your ffa record 2570? You mean your 1vs1 record...

Offline

I think that rank reset is not needed especially as 1v1 games will not count as FFA games anymore.

Therefore, 1v1 players will now have to improvise to keep their FFA rank the same

 

 

GameRich's picture
Offline

It just wouldn't be fair to reset anybody's FFA stats at all. I worked hard to get that FFA rank I have too, the difference only is I didn't do many 1 vs 1 games. He got it in a legit way, so let him keep it ;). We have to think about everyone for this one.

CF2 > CF3

~ Part of the Flappy Curve Testing Team~

really what a bunch of idiots you are. " I worked hard to get my ffa rank you cant take it away fro"m me. Basicly your true ffa rank must be rank which you get after you played whole week or something anything more is overank or cheating the ladder system. Like for example 1x1 player could cheat system before this update by playing 1x1 against players who got their rank in 8 ffa rooms  and dont know how to do 1x1 but still played and boosted 1x1 players in that way. It would be exactly same thing if team player starts 1x1 and loses his team rank to 1x1 player just dont make any sense does it but ofcourse it wasnt possible but 1x1 and 8 ffa was possible so really please shut up cheaters ofc you wont be happy cause you cant cheat anymore because this update.

Offline
Clan: miss

I just say that the players in the ranking ffa should stay in this ranking .. If someone want to be in the 1v1 ranking, he has to play 1v1 from now, because if you just put some players from ffa ranking to 1v1 ranking, it's not fair for the other who are playing 1v1 to be in this leaderboard

Maderator Alan joined the room

 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

 

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Nawl's picture
Offline
boteng93 wrote:

Basicly your true ffa rank must be rank which you get after you played whole week or something anything more is overank or cheating the ladder system.

It is true as long as your rank is not higher than ~2100. Otherwise you have to play games which gives you 1+ rank so it will take time to get 2500.
Imo best way is move Cut's rank from ffa to 1v1. His and also other top players who are in top because of 1v1 games (list in 1st post?). This wouldn't be unfair at all

RaCuiNe wrote:

So you think make him first of a new leaderboard is fair ? biggest joke of the world ..

He was 1st and he should be 1st, it doesn't matter that leaderboard is new. It is unfair that he is 1st in FFA when he should be 1st in 1v1

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

AyoubWeebz's picture
Offline
Clan: tb

Spoiler: Highlight to view
lol so lol lol lol lol lol

This user is warned for this post because of:
Post spam

Warned by Geert

Edited by: 
Geert on 6 December, 2014 - 18:52
Anubis's picture
Offline
Clan: tySt

Curvirine wrote:

I think that rank reset is not needed especially as 1v1 games will not count as FFA games anymore.

Therefore, 1v1 players will now have to improvise to keep their FFA rank the same

Thank you for your comment Curvirine! This is the only comment on this thread that you need to read in order to understand what to do in the current situation about the 1v1/FFA rank system transfer.

  • You cannot transfer someone's FFA rank into 1v1 because even if the player that you're going to transfer is a 1v1 player, you still need to understand that the player propably haven't played all his games by only playing 1v1.

Now lets say if the current player had played 100% of his games by playing 1v1, you still wouldn't be able to transfer his rank directly. As someone wrote in this thread before "Like for example 1x1 player could cheat system before this update by playing 1x1 against players who got their rank in 8 ffa rooms  and dont know how to do 1x1 - boteng93" Basically what you can take from that comment is that even if you only played 1v1 before, you still faced players who had been gaining their rank by playing other gamemodes such as FFA (Which wouldn't make the rank transfer legit at all) since you're supposed to only face people whom have ONLY played 1v1.

Also, this comment from Racuine "I just say that the players in the ranking ffa should stay in this ranking .. If someone want to be in the 1v1 ranking, he has to play 1v1 from now, because if you just put some players from ffa ranking to 1v1 ranking, it's not fair for the other who are playing 1v1 to be in this leaderboard"

Basically what you need to do in this situation is that you let ALL the players keep their FFA rank, OR you rank reset all the FFA ranks aswell because a rank transfer isn't legit in this case.

Edited by: 
Anubis on 7 December, 2014 - 13:08
Offline

Another thing is also (may not go for Cut), that some players mentioned are playing in the way they avoid rank decay and keep their FFA rank or even carefully 'choosing' their opponents before the game, making sure they win, so with this update, FFA list's at least gonna change a bit.

 

 

zeroZshadow's picture
Offline

So, just as an idea, what if we crank up the rank decay to a small daily decay? Instead the current decay after a week (i think its a week?)
Maby having the decay be like 0.1 rank a day and increase the longer you do not play a certain rank?
This should quickly filter out the old 1v1 players from FFA?

zeroZshadow's profile on curvefever

Offline
Champion
team america nr. 30
Clan: MISS

Ehehe zero they can go vs 700 ranked players/guests and win in FFA6 :D

Edit: for me it's ok like this, no hate, make rov not war

Edited by: 
Pug. on 8 December, 2014 - 00:28
BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION †'s picture
Offline
Clan: sigh

Here's what I suggested: http://curvefever.com/content/unavoidable-rank-decrease

A rank decrease everyday for everyone, and then maybe a point redistribution among active players?

Spoiler: Highlight to view
If you read this you're a curious person.

zeroshadow you just hate cut beeing high dont ya :DDD i kinda like it but inform it in main site atleast and make it 2 days maybe not 1

Yubi Nashi_IAmDeleted0's picture
Offline
Clan: I

Why not switch Cut's (and other 1on1 players) FFA rank with his 1v1 rank? ez. gg.

Edited by: 
Yubi Nashi on 8 December, 2014 - 01:03
zeroZshadow's picture
Offline

I have nothing against Cut offcourse ;)

zeroZshadow's profile on curvefever

GameRich's picture
Offline

zeroZshadow wrote:

So, just as an idea, what if we crank up the rank decay to a small daily decay? Instead the current decay after a week (i think its a week?) Maby having the decay be like 0.1 rank a day and increase the longer you do not play a certain rank? This should quickly filter out the old 1v1 players from FFA?

This is just not gonna work. I barely play team games just because they just cost 20 coins a game. With this addition, I'd lose my rank for it. Now I don't really bother about that with my rank, but look at other's non-premium team ranks and it could be devastating to their rank.

CF2 > CF3

~ Part of the Flappy Curve Testing Team~

Offline
Clan: Que

Just transfer ffa rank to 1v1 rank to 1vs1 players with logic if there is more 1v1 plays then ffa usual plays.. That will be real jobe to some mods who are doing nothing except saying " calm down" on chat ;) 

Offline

A full rank reset???,That would be very unfair for most players,rank may seem just a number for some but it shows the quality and skill of some players.Now getting rank to 2500,example ramis,it took him a very very very long time to get it,also others that have high rank.ALL the time they spent getting there is simply not fair and also there should be no reason to reset ranks,for it has no benefits.maybe a rank tranfer would be fair,like those who got their ranks playing 1vs1,should have their ranks tranfered from ffa to 1vs1,ofcourse doing so for all players is immposible,but there should be some exceptions made,for those who have spent countless hours on it,should atleast deserve that.

Offline
Clan: miss

I'm laughing hard, because you say to make a transfert for some players ( some exceptions like you said ) , but not for all , so it's unfair for the others ^^

Please don't try defend them, it's lost in advance

So it's easy to say "Me I did some 1v1 and won +200 rank , can you transfert this +200 to my 1v1 rank now ? " , joke ;)

Maderator Alan joined the room

 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

 

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Offline
Clan: Miss

In the case of cut (situation of michael jackson and other 1v1 players is similar) i have to say that many ppl simply consider him as the best 1v1 player because he owns the highest rank in this game and support him now in this case. (He never even reached the TOP8 in a 1v1 tourney xD though he has by far the highest rank in this game) 

But tbh he just specialised and used the weakness of the ranksystem (played only against very bad 1v1 players that had a high ffa rank, used a 2nd account (elf) to train vs better ppl, avoided playing against other 1v1 players on his highest account by kicking them, "blacklisting ppl", didnt play against me for half a year on his first account (cut) simply cs i beat him, played speed games against speed players on his 2nd account (elf) and lost them on purpose and instead they played against cut though they cant play 1v1 scaling, only playing against friends out of his "unit-clan" or his real-life friend tailow ( which is quite suspicous to me),etc. --->  is this the right way to get the highest rank???).

So can anyone tell me why cut deserves more to be on top of some list as many other players that put the same effort in the game and r way higher skilled in the game in other aspects just because he specialised himself and abused the ranksystem? He simply gave rank a higher priority than improving in this game or having a competitive gameplay against the best of the best.

As an result out of this i suggest to reset the ffa ranks or at least the ones above 1,8k (suggestion by alan/tranquility.) to make rank more representative again. Because atm it doesnt really represent the actual skill a player has, but the implementation of  a 1v1 rank ladder was already a big step in the right direction and a reset would be another big step which shouldnt be stopped by a minority of like 20 1v1 players that r afraid to lose their rank.

This statement isnt just some subjective hate, i pondered my words carefully (thats why i comment that late) and i can say that im quite an "insider" about the situation because i mainly played 1v1 scaling none (like cut, and the rank reset would as well destroy my 2058 ffa rank which i wont be able to get back with 8ffa) so u can believe my words and i am convinced that a ffa rank reset would be the best solution.

Have a nice day all!

Edited by: 
Singapore on 11 December, 2014 - 20:08

Cut is a fair player, he played every day on Cut and he also played vs .Aw3s0me and other high players. Scared of you cos you beat him? Nice ego

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

Haru. †'s picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: Sora

I agree with Singapore. Not only because of Cut and his weird strategies to gain high rank (leaving room if he was totally losing (4 minutes rule = game doesn't count if it's not at least 4 minutes long), playing against good 1vs1 players most of the time with 2nd accounts (ELF) and some other stuff). I just think that the FFA rankings are distorted because of the 1vs1 speed mode. Many top ranked FFA players played only 1vs1 speed and got a very high FFA rank. They would never reach these ranks by playing normal FFA games and the consequence is that their FFA rank does not show their real FFA strength. And we should all recall that the ranks lose their purpose if they don't show the real strength of players.

Edited by: 
Haru. on 11 December, 2014 - 21:12
Offline
Champion
team america nr. 30
Clan: MISS

Yes I also agree with Singapore, Cut was (almost) always fair with me, but not with a lot of people.
By the way also 1v1 is going to have not best players in first positions.

http://curvefever.com/users/slovakpro isn't this cheating? why playing with unfair teams to get +3 +4 +5 is cheating and this is not? :D and he leaves when someone high joins..

EDIT: NO HATE TO SLOVAKPRO HE'S A GOOD TEAM AND FFA PLAYER

Edited by: 
Pug. on 11 December, 2014 - 22:45
Atlas.'_IAmDeleted0's picture
Offline
Clan: Iogo

I agree,slovakpro always come in team rooms,he stay 10 min and when we can start he leaves,or just he came he stay a high player come in the other team and he leave.

Cut
Offline

Spoiler: Highlight to view

“I'm laughing hard, Because you say to Make a transfert for some players (some exceptions like you said), but not for all, so it's unfair for the others”

Why should It be unfair? Why did they do this 1v1 rankings for what reasons did they do it?, yes because there were many players who blamed us 1v1 players that we use the 1v1 game mode to achieve a high rank.

 And why should we get a rank reset without any reason? why do you think it's unfair if we put in as 1v1 rankings?

I don’t get it.. I don’t see any sense why we high ranked 1v1's players should stay in FFA rankings when we have been gained our rank in the 1v1 game mode. Weren’t you who blame at us 1v1’s players that should be in 1v1 rankings ladder before the 1v1 rankings ladder were made?

I dont understand why you  see this as unfair, We will start at 700 in FFA rankings so what's the matter, buddy?

As u can see in FFA rankings, the top 3 1v1's Players Including me, are playing one game per week, just because of what? Yes … Because we are not able to play 1v1 gamemode. I will unfortunately continue with this, until I get on 1v1 rankings ladder.

"played only against very bad players 1v1 That had a high FFA rank, distressed a 2nd account (ELF) to train vs better ppl, avoided playing against other players 1v1 on his highest account"

I've been playing with everyone, atleast most of the high ranked players on Cut.  Hm… Is it a crime to play on second account? I'm pretty sure most of the players have it and are using it. I couldn’t take anything serious on your comment, Singapore, since it was included by personal attacks and white lies towards me.

Same to Haru since he agrees with him, and about the (Leaving the room if he was totally losing (4 minutes rule = Game Does not count if it's not at least 4 minutes long),

 I already got reported by that or atleast got a warning about that, and it was a long time ago, Haru. And after I got my warning, I didn’t start with it again, and please… Why retrieve things that have nothing to do with this?

Fck all of you. Peace.

This user is warned for this post because of:
Abusive language, including swearing

Warned by Calmy

Edited by: 
Calmy on 12 December, 2014 - 13:09

My FFA Record: 2570

My accounts:
Rami95 - Main account
ELF
I'm sexy And I know it

BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION †'s picture
Offline
Clan: sigh

Why are you still complaining instead of playing? You deserve your rank, right? So, prove it and play 1vs1 'til you're back on the top, instead of saving your meaningless (Yeah, that's exactly what your rank has become now) ffa rank.

Ranks are supposed to show how skilled you are. Every player got a 700 1vs1 rank, when it was implemented. How about you show everyone how easily you can get to the top, when everyone starts from the same rank and with the same rules?

Cut wrote:

Because we are not able to play 1v1 gamemode.

W. T. F.

Edited by: 
BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION on 12 December, 2014 - 13:13

Spoiler: Highlight to view
If you read this you're a curious person.

Offline
Clan: Miss

Last time, as far as i know, cut tried to use the 4 minute rule in the 1v1 olympics tourney in his match against Script. Script was leading in this match and after cut was sure he would lose he started to crash his snake as fast as possible in the wall to make the match last less than 4 minutes.
So tell us cut who is lying here? :) and the things haru and i mentioned r facts and no personal attacks. Dont use this excuse to ignore them.
Just accept it u didnt deserve ur high rank and u dont deserve to keep it.

Offline
Clan: Miss

And can a mod pls warn cut for swearing? An online game that is played by many kids shouldnt accept such behaviour.

Offline
Clan: Save

.

Edited by: 
Xaviour on 12 December, 2014 - 14:32
GameRich's picture
Offline

The 4 minute-rule messed me up once as well. I was playing scaled 1v1 and won 10-0, but the battle was so fast I did not get any coins or ranking of it. Luckily it was against a guest so it doesn't matter, but still, they need a new look at that since 1v1 has a separate ranking...

CF2 > CF3

~ Part of the Flappy Curve Testing Team~

Offline

bratrolle pls, im begging u, u cant say that someone should get warned or banned cuz of swearing or insulting, as much as i know, you insult all the time. i can find 100 posts where u insulted someone. so pls, just keep your mouth shut. youre the most pathetic player in this community, knowing youre in the room makes everything more negative.

 

and about the 4 min rule, i dont know anything about it, so i wont say anything. as for rami aka Cut, he is good in 1v1, he got his rank fair and square, no poin in arguing.

Offline
Clan: Miss

what makes u think that i am bratrolle22? :o

Offline
Clan: Miss

the problem is u arent the best 1v1 player and u arent the best ffa player so u dont deserve to be on top of both of these lists.

maybe mods make a new ranking ladder for cut (one for 1v1 players that play against ffa players into the 1v1 gamemode), in this he seems to be the best ;) : D

Pages

Topic locked