You are here

Black empty screen

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: Gris
Black empty screen

Sometimes(I haven't found a way to reproduce yet, it seems to be completely random), everything in the window disappears, and the screen is black. I can still hear the sounds and i suspect that i also can control my snake. The first few times this happened, the problem fixed itself at some random moment, but now it doesn't seem to be happening. No there are no viruses on my computer, brand new laptop with Windows 8.

zeroZshadow's picture

Hello jammasterz,

At what part in the game areyou when this happens? (server list, waiting room, ingame, results)

Regards,

zeroZshadow

zeroZshadow's profile on curvefever

I think i know what you mean with this 'black screen'. It also happens with me if i use google chrome. If i have more tabs open, i can hold my mouse on one of them so the small preview tab is popping up. After that i remove my mouse from it, and i click on the tab. When i then move back to curvefever, it will be all black/grey, but i can still hear the in-game sounds etc.

To remove this bug, you have to click yourself in to another tab again, and then hold your mouse over the curvefever tab so the preview shows up again. Then you remove your mouse from it, and press on curvefever. Voila, fixed.

Before i knew about this, i always got so annoyed when it happened, because i always had to re-open my browser to fix it since i didnt know about this easy little ''trix''. Hehe, if this is not the same bug you mean, then im not sure what you mean untill you can show some screens or something.

Regards, Pjush.

zeroZshadow's picture

Girl' wrote:

Regards, Pjush.

Gilnash, you logged in with the wrong account ;)

zeroZshadow's profile on curvefever

What? Im not Gilnash ^^

Clan: Her

rofl

Clan: KOLL

IP don't say everything. maybe pjush isn't at home :P

~~signature~~

My time:

I am Pjush... 

and i am home

Calmy †'s picture
Clan: dad

I also had this black screen tonight, for a first time.

Browser : Google Chrome
Conditions when it occured : It hapened after 3 rounds, at the begining of a new round. I was playing like usual, and I didn't open new windows or other stuff.

Maybe the last flash player pluging isn't stable on Chrome?
I'm using : Adobe Flash Player (2 files) - Version : 15.0.0.223

Spoiler: Highlight to view

Edited by: 
Calmy on 26 November, 2014 - 23:52

~Keep Calm & Relax