You are here

not able to post at cheater forum

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
ffa eu top 1.2%
team eu top 20%
Clan: KOLL
not able to post at cheater forum

the mods say they wait for comments and aditional proofs, but it is since around a week not possible to post something at cheater section.

for example goldenstrawberry report i wanted to wrote some things

- it is well known that this are gilnash and pjush

- they train with their tournament partner

- they can't play with mains because they are banned

-> in this case can not realy be seen as boosting

or at a lot other cases(now 3 or 4) i wanted to wrote something and when i finished writing(like 15-20 lines as block) i save it and then the text is deleted and at top there is a little line which says that it isn't possible. please channge this!!!

ffa eu top 1.2%
team eu top 20%

it's just possible to make new topics or moderators answer

~~signature~~

My time:

Yeah its annoying ^^

ffa eu top 1.2%
team eu top 20%

funny thing is:

"At the moment we disabled making comments in the cheater forum" is written and under it

"Your comment has been posted."

~~signature~~

My time:

But i dont see the point in disabling the commenting function, when it is important to let other players come with their facts, their side of the story and their prooves around the case - which would make the job easier for the moderator(s).

Edited by: 
Girl' on 26 November, 2014 - 22:22
Calmy †'s picture
Clan: dad

Since the number of users who derail the reports has really increased (especially by posting irrelevant comments), it has been closed.

It may be re-opened. Presently, you can send a private message if you want to bring a relevant additional proof or comment to a Cheater Moderator, by private messages.

~Keep Calm & Relax

ffa eu top 1.2%
team eu top 20%

it isn't the same to send it to a moderator. for example the spam report with "mooh ... mooh" there i could just answer that it wont be punished here and he should try it via tribunal and so the players get faster a answer(or sometimes i guess the punishment and most times i guess correct) and know a bit more about the situation.

if you have a problem with "derail reports" i have 2 little suggestions which could finish this: minimum played 50 games(if you want to report there you can do it via mod) and everyone else can be punished, so it take some time till they have a new(not banned bec. lot of warnings) account which can be used to spam.

i mean a system like this already exist in a different way. for example we can only write lot less messages till we have played 10 games, or we need some clanwars till we can play at clantournaments, so it wont be soo hard to implement it at forum too.

on this way there would be less derail of topics because  alot of them are done by second accounts.(700/700 or new rank status) and the reports which are made by new players are only a few(maybe 1 out of 100) and to add proofs or make a report they can contact the mods(i think this will happen maybe 1 time a month'(if there arent people who are too shy to send a report to mod with main :D ))

~~signature~~

My time:

Nawl's picture

Calmy is too lazy to read all posts so he found solution.

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

@Nawl: people also have lives of their own. He cannot spend every hour of every day reading through tedious, spammed cheater threads. Nobody can. Don't be so ignorant, he does his job for free you know.

Also, I do think it is quite annoying to not be able to post comments on these things. I created a large post on one of the topics recently and then clicked submit and my post was deleted and it said posting was disabled on this forum. So I just said "bugger it" and forgot about it. At least a warning would be nice.