You are here

The son of God: Is ingeniousreader8889/Lnge as high and mighty as jesus christ?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: GiBo
The son of God: Is ingeniousreader8889/Lnge as high and mighty as jesus christ?
yes
59% (62 votes)
almost as mighty
39% (41 votes)
no
2% (2 votes)
Total votes: 105
Proefkonijn's picture

Why inge? :3

Delano G.

Calmy †'s picture
Clan: dad

Moved to Off topic (thank you zeroZshadow :P)

~Keep Calm & Relax

Everyone seems to be voting yes

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - inge

210615 ♡

lets get 1000 overall votes guys 

210615 ♡

ivYlunatic †'s picture
Clan: brkn

Where can I edit my choice ? I clicked on the wrong one

Alfy's picture
Champion
Clan: buny

I hope people are reflecting carefully before taking part of this. It's easy to be incluenced by what your friends are voting. It is obvious that a lot of players have just voted yes without really thinking about the consequences, which is really sad - not only for the Curve fever community, but for the humankind as a whole. In my honestly opinion, this poll is an excellent example of a scenario where the weaknesses of a democracy becomes clear. The fact that people without knowledge of the possible repercussions, have the abillity to influence such an important case, baffles me. In order to perserve the future of Curve Fever, everyone participating needs to recognize the importance of this vote and acknowledge that the human brain is constantly being affected by numerous cognitive biases, before they choose whether to vote YES or yes.

Im impressed by your words alfy ^^ 

It seems that when they dont want to vote YES they decide to vote yes but i think they shud realise that YES is yes just in capital letters -_-

210615 ♡

Hmm tough decision

Edited by: 
Curvirine on 19 November, 2014 - 22:10

Clan: KOLL

but this thought make the difference. if you think YES=yes then there is nothing special for you in this, but if you think about it like alfy did, you notice his point :P

~~signature~~

My time:

Yubi Nashi_IAmDeleted0's picture
Clan: I

Alfy wrote:

I hope people are reflecting carefully before taking part of this. It's easy to be incluenced by what your friends are voting. It is obvious that a lot of players have just voted yes without really thinking about the consequences, which is really sad - not only for the Curve fever community, but for the humankind as a whole. In my honestly opinion, this poll is an excellent example of a scenario where the weaknesses of a democracy becomes clear. The fact that people without knowledge of the possible repercussions, have the abillity to influence such an important case, baffles me. In order to perserve the future of Curve Fever, everyone participating needs to recognize the importance of this vote and acknowledge that the human brain is constantly being affected by numerous cognitive biases, before they choose whether to vote YES or yes.

+1

I cancelled my vote i voted yes which i thought was no in the middle of the night, DARN YOU AURORA. GOD   NEVER DIES WHILE MAN IS THE ONE THAT DIES 

another 950 votes to go

210615 ♡

Clan: Panz

My son

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

keep voting my disciples

210615 ♡

All praise be to ur master. Kneel before me citizens of the female race

210615 ♡

KEEP VOTING

210615 ♡

Lol yubi nashi gave +1 to alfy just to look smart but probably no clues about what he/she wanted to say. He/she didnt even want to say anything just stating his phylosophical facts which are always a bit long just like mine now. The fact that he gave him +1 means he was affected by alfy being a champion, which makes u want to kiss up to him/her, and he did it perfectly.

Clan: 69

NO.

Nt inge :3

GameRich's picture

Alfy wrote:

Very well said. Besides that, the one who made the poll also should be looked at. Normally people don't do things like this whereby only yes can be selected out of the options. This, however, is a problem in several countries so it's also a reflection of what happens there. Nevertheless I did not see this coming in the forums of a flash games, it does not belong here at all. This poll just looks stupid. (Moderators, please don't understand me wrong here.)

CF2 > CF3

~ Part of the Flappy Curve Testing Team~

This topic was such a big hit that I think we should salute it one more time. 

210615 ♡

bigger than selfie topic?

210615 ♡