You are here

The Curve Radio Thread

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

34 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
The Curve Radio Thread

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where people could voice their opinion about the Curve Radio in all aspects. Since the site is still not functioning properly and the chat logs are being deleted it would be a good idea to have this kind of thread around. You know, if you're getting doxed and need to post your evidence somewhere.

Some say why not just send an e-mail? with new owners of the CR, you're more likely to get a response from Santa Claus :)

Offline

ok I guess I'll go firs :)

I like Opti and CL as djs - much fun and they play requests :)

Now for the negatives:

I don't like how Remco can close threads whenever he wants without any reason. in a middle of a discussion. Can't handle being the truth?

I don't like the fact that my photos can be posted on the CR chat without my permission by developers of the site.

I don't like how some users get special treatment on the CR even though they can't be involved with CR or in fact are not involved with CR.

Oh and the whole rule bending for certain people, abuse of ban-hammer and censorship in general (anyone criticising gets banned, threads get locked, etc.).

Nobody will respond but let's keep these as a testament of what CurveRadio has become.

Chips Gray's picture
Offline

That is an opinion and not 100% true, but im working on things to be equal for all Listeners DJs and Managment at CurveRadio, you do have a right to voice your opinions.

And charming i never got a mention XD

______________________________

CurveRadio.com
Owner / Managing Director

TheNewSound's picture
Offline
Clan: Baas

As a member of the CR staff I would like to point out the following: nobody got doxxed (read my other posts now).

Quote:

I don't like the fact that my photos can be posted on the CR chat without my permission by developers of the site.

Too bad. Its the internet, if you dont want pictures of yourself on the internet. Dont upload them.

Quote:

I don't like how some users get special treatment on the CR even though they can't be involved with CR or in fact are not involved with CR.

Oh and the whole rule bending for certain people, abuse of ban-hammer and censorship in general (anyone criticising gets banned, threads get locked, etc.).

This is exactly the thing we try to avoid. The rule bending for certain people was 100 times more with your beloved timmy as "admin".

Its funny you call it "stealing" someones project. In fact, wallyson & remco made the decision. Some DJs came with a better plan to tiemen, but tiemen was to lazy/didnt had enough skills to implement the CR features, in the first place he even ignored the plan for days. So the DJs went to remco and wallyson about their complaint and they decided to kick tiemen to make place for a new development TEAM (not only me).

But if youve read all my posts regarding this tiemen thing, you could have known it before calling it "stealing".

Edited by: 
TheNewSound on 29 October, 2014 - 13:45

__________________________________________________________

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Offline

I've seen you 2-3 times this month on CurveRadio :) but you're my favorite Northerner <3 

Offline

"Too bad. Its the internet, if you dont want pictures of yourself on the internet. Dont upload them."

here you go people ;) this is the kind of people are in charge of CurveRadio now. your privacy is meaningless. because it's the internet :D 

"The rule bending for certain people was 100 times more with your beloved timmy as "admin"."

never said I even like the guy - can read my previous posts about Timmy and Co ;) your argument is "Yeah, we bend rules and play favorites but not as much as the last guy". are you serious?

"wallyson & remco made the decision."

read the now locked thread about "CR decission" (locked by... surprise surprise... Remco) - he doesn't get to decide things on CR (or at least in the past). Said so himself. And admitted it was a mistake.

"tiemen was to lazy/didnt had enough skills to implement the CR features"

Timmy has no life and only lives online on that chat ;) he's the one who created the website. And your skills showed y-day when you couldn't even ban one kid for hours... not to mention the website's outline is the same as when Timmy created it - you just copy pasted everything and added some pics.

you could have known it before calling it "stealing".

but it is exactly that - Timmy and Sebastien are co-owners of Curve radio. That's what it said on the page for over a year before Remco and you decided to make changes. Taking away a man's work and not giving it back is stealing.

oh and look up doxxing on google ;) you'd be surprised what it means. and privacy laws in Belgium - where CR is based in ;)

TheNewSound's picture
Offline
Clan: Baas

Servers arent located in belgium. Also, what is privacy if you upload a picture of yourself on the internet? That is just you giving away privacy, and not anyone who sees the picture "invading" your privacy.

And as i said, we try to avoid as much rule bending for certain people as we can. We are not stealing it, he still has his website files, but we are making a NEW website.

Edited by: 
TheNewSound on 29 October, 2014 - 14:19

__________________________________________________________

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Offline

again - way to cherry-pick what to respond to and what to ignore ;) 

C.L
C.L's picture
Offline

"I don't like how Remco can close threads whenever he wants without any reason. in a middle of a discussion. Can't handle being the truth?"

Hello Kings, it wasn't about whether we couldn't handle the truth or so, as Chips mentioned, opinions are welcomed. I asked Remco to close the thread, because as mentioned again, I don't want trouble. Unfortunately, I cannot deny that both sides are in wrong, and we will discuss with any CR staff involved, to correct our ways.

"read the now locked thread about "CR decission" (locked by... surprise surprise... Remco) - he doesn't get to decide things on CR (or at least in the past). Said so himself. And admitted it was a mistake."

Not that I want to go against Tiemen or protect Remco, but what I want to clarify is, whether Remco made the decision, he discussed it with Wallyson, and it was Wallyson who decided to open the doors to Remco and accept the decision to fire Tiemen. So in the end, Remco did not fire Tiemen, but was fired by Wallyson himself. However, I dislike the idea that Wallyson did not delay the decision to speak with Tiemen to correct it, before making final decisions to fire him, afterall, Tiemen did spend most of his time attending Curveradio and fixing any bugs, etc. whilst Wallyson was gone.

"tiemen was to lazy/didnt had enough skills to implement the CR features"

You cannot call Tiemen lazy, he was practically on Curveradio most of the time, correcting any problems that both CR staff and listeners had spotted. Thanks to him, the site was able to run smoothly. I agree that the present change of the website does look great, but so was the previous design. There are no perfect designs, especially with our society continuously developing and improving. They both were/are great designs!

"Taking away a man's work and not giving it back is stealing."

As discussed before and openly, Tiemen was offered to return to CR, and we discussed proposing terms with Wallyson, so something like this does not happen again. However, due to reasons, the return of Tiemen still remains a question. So you cannot say the site was stolen from Tiemen.

Overall, we sincerely apologise, and will try our best to correct these and future mistakes.

Happy Curving~~

Averazon †'s picture
Offline

I don't like the way the remco jumps in again after leaving and not caring anymore. This was or , just a big lie or just a way around to fool us all. That's my opinion.

General Manager Studio2 aka CurveRadio

Offline

Gee-golly - this trhead is not locked yet? Praise the lord! Well, let's get an update on how things are working out on curve radio :)

Funny story - I got banned on curve radio. But this wasn't an ordinary ban - I got an e-mail from Remco (the guy who "fired" Tiemen, stole the CR website and then appologised - cause that sets everything straight all the time - for his actions)  stating that I was banned not only from CurveRadio but also Curve Fever... because I "can't behave" on radio chat :D

All that nonsense about CRadio and CF ever being seperate were just lies. It was, I believe, all planned to steal a website from a rightful owner (web development is a very costly thing - why pay when you can just take it away for free?). That's exactly what happened.

Basically, nothing changed - Remco is still doing whatever he wants on CurveRadio (said he shouldn't), guys with op rights make the rules as they go (TheNewSound banning people when he wants to for whatever reason he wants to, then deleting the chat history....) and so on.

At this point you should know that Tiemen was robbed of his site because CRadio DJs initiated this change - TheNewSound, Ateri, Bushy and other old DJs on the site :) The same people who are now abusing their power - both on CR and on CFever.

Just a few minutes ago I was banned again on CRadio for no reason... by bloody Remco. Obv the guy has a hard on for me :( for "threatening and many other things". 

Ateri, TheNewSound, Remco are using scare tactics on the site - even DJs aren't allowed to speak their mind This is what Curve Radio is - a place without integrity runed by spineless, greedy bastards.

TheNewSound's picture
Offline
Clan: Baas
king_of_kings wrote:

Gee-golly - this trhead is not locked yet? Praise the lord! Well, let's get an update on how things are working out on curve radio :)

Funny story - I got banned on curve radio. But this wasn't an ordinary ban - I got an e-mail from Remco (the guy who "fired" Tiemen, stole the CR website and then appologised - cause that sets everything straight all the time - for his actions)  stating that I was banned not only from CurveRadio but also Curve Fever... because I "can't behave" on radio chat :D

All that nonsense about CRadio and CF ever being seperate were just lies. It was, I believe, all planned to steal a website from a rightful owner (web development is a very costly thing - why pay when you can just take it away for free?). That's exactly what happened.

Basically, nothing changed - Remco is still doing whatever he wants on CurveRadio (said he shouldn't), guys with op rights make the rules as they go (TheNewSound banning people when he wants to for whatever reason he wants to, then deleting the chat history....) and so on.

At this point you should know that Tiemen was robbed of his site because CRadio DJs initiated this change - TheNewSound, Ateri, Bushy and other old DJs on the site :) The same people who are now abusing their power - both on CR and on CFever.

Just a few minutes ago I was banned again on CRadio for no reason... by bloody Remco. Obv the guy has a hard on for me :( for "threatening and many other things". 

Ateri, TheNewSound, Remco are using scare tactics on the site - even DJs aren't allowed to speak their mind This is what Curve Radio is - a place without integrity runed by spineless, greedy bastards.

Yes! and horses can fly.

Edited by: 
TheNewSound on 3 November, 2014 - 19:23

__________________________________________________________

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Averazon †'s picture
Offline

I'm really sad about the way the people at CR are dealing with this. This is totally unmature way of running a radio. I hope these people start to see their own mess they made.

General Manager Studio2 aka CurveRadio

Offline

^^ actually it does rain in the Sahara ;) the more you know...

Offline

well Ave, usually when the dog's leash is too long - or non existent - it is the owner who is responsible for the dumb dog's actions :) It gets more complicated when the dog has two owners and noone wants to be held accountable ;)

TheNewSound's picture
Offline
Clan: Baas

Averazon wrote:

I'm really sad about the way the people at CR are dealing with this. This is totally unmature way of running a radio. I hope these people start to see their own mess they made.

Like I said, insults/hate/spam/inappropriate content in the chat is not allowed. It actually should be needless to say. People come up with things like "where does that faggot live, im gonna punch him in the throat", I explain why they got banned. Next day they make a topic on CurveFever saying they got banned "without any reason". Like dude seriously, do you have alzheimer? Same goes for other discussions with some people here.

After countless times of explaining and answering discussions, I get a bit tired of explaining the same story everyday when the next day the same questions from the same people come up like they forgot what I said the day before or pretend it didn't happen.

 

__________________________________________________________

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Gilnash †'s picture
Offline
Champion

swag

 

Pju ♥

Gilnash †'s picture
Offline
Champion

oh wrong acc

Pju ♥

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 61%
team america top 7.2%
Clan: HC

OHHH YESSSS, PJUSH SWAG

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 61%
team america top 7.2%
Clan: HC

OHHH YESSSS, PJUSH SWAG

SIEEF

Offline

can you post the chat - I bet you screen capped it before deleting it? or as you put it - do you have any proof? 

There was no warning and I don't even know who banned me in the first place and for what - because you deleted the chat history. Also, I was venting ;) but I heard cowards are easily frightened - my apologies for making you soil yourself :(

also I find it hysterical you self-associate with the word "faggot" :D it's like a part of your identity now :D

TheNewSound's picture
Offline
Clan: Baas

No I don't need to send you proof.

A permanent ban on CurveRadio is what you can get.

__________________________________________________________

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Offline

oh hey Pjush :) welcome to my silly lil' thread :3

I forgot to tell you something very disturbing and creepy. you've probably been on Curve Radio a time or two, but during some songs people there "sing" the word - well, they just type out the lyrics essentially... it's a thing on curve radio.

 Now during Ateri's "djing" time a certain song is requested or played for Remco - push it to the limit by Paul Engemann. And these 2 usually "sing" -<PJUSH it to the limit> and multiple times flooding the chat... which I find quite creepy. Maybe it's just me :D

Anyways just giving you a heads up - you might have stalkers stalking you ;) 

Offline

permanent ban :O so spooky :( you're gonna ban me every day for 24 hours, developer with years of experience? :D

but thanks for proving my point - no accountability from CR staff and they give out bans like crazy. Even when they get called out on their abuse of power, they can't give a normal answer. 

It's funny how things can change just in a few days :) a while back you offered me to join CR on a private chat and now I'm getting perma-banned :D

Averazon †'s picture
Offline

I like how they be like, We discuss everything, we are social to our listeners ect. Random bans, random warning given to people. And a big remco liar jumping in. Great story, JK wouldn't be able to write this better. Great story full of dictatorship.

 

Since i am not the right person to decide about Curve Radio decisions, i take my decision to fire Tiemen back.
In the future owner Wallyson will make these decisions.
I will not work with Curve Radio anymore since im not allowed to.
Curve Radio is not Curve Fever.

I hope i did inform you guys enough with this message.
If you do have any questions please send me a PM.

Yeahhh right... Liar

Edited by: 
Averazon on 4 November, 2014 - 17:01

General Manager Studio2 aka CurveRadio

Offline
Clan: AA

f

This user is warned for this post because of:
Post spam

Warned by Calmy

Edited by: 
Calmy on 4 November, 2014 - 20:32
Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 61%
team america top 7.2%
Clan: HC

What u mean?

TheNewSound's picture
Offline
Clan: Baas

king_of_kings wrote:

permanent ban :O so spooky :( you're gonna ban me every day for 24 hours, developer with years of experience? :D

but thanks for proving my point - no accountability from CR staff and they give out bans like crazy. Even when they get called out on their abuse of power, they can't give a normal answer. 

It's funny how things can change just in a few days :) a while back you offered me to join CR on a private chat and now I'm getting perma-banned :D

Averazon wrote:

I like how they be like, We discuss everything, we are social to our listeners ect. Random bans, random warning given to people. And a big remco liar jumping in. Great story, JK wouldn't be able to write this better. Great story full of dictatorship.

Yeahhh right... Liar

 

Thank you both for proving my point.

 

thenewsound wrote:

Like I said, insults/hate/spam/inappropriate content in the chat is not allowed. It actually should be needless to say. People come up with things like "where does that faggot live, im gonna punch him in the throat", I explain why they got banned. Next day they make a topic on CurveFever saying they got banned "without any reason". Like dude seriously, do you have alzheimer? Same goes for other discussions with some people here.

After countless times of explaining and answering discussions, I get a bit tired of explaining the same story everyday when the next day the same questions from the same people come up like they forgot what I said the day before or pretend it didn't happen.

 

This is the definition of a discussion that came to his end. The opponents are out of things to answer or dont read my messages at all.

 

Topic can be closed.

Edited by: 
TheNewSound on 5 November, 2014 - 01:20

__________________________________________________________

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Offline

@Pjush - I mean just that. Your gamer name was mentioned in the chat in that context at least on 2 occasions :) you can ask other frequent users on CR about this. Maybe you're being stalked, maybe it's nothing serious. Just thought you'd want to know :)

@FGT - what point is that exactly? :D we - "the opponents" - are the ones asking for answers... it is you, remco and the rest of management who are failing to adress the issues at hand. 

I've told you once and I'll tell you again - I will not be bullied by your total lack of responsibility and accountability. you've banned me and other usres - exclusively those who criticise curve radio and the shift - without valid reasons.

And you're the one proving my point (close the topic, banning people) - your only way of dealing with all this criticism (which is weeeeeeell deserved) is censorship. 

Offline

oh and read the OP - this thread is to voice opinions about curve radio (songs, djs, management, site, shift of power, playlists and so on). This thread is for both - criticism and praise ;) not my fault people aren't leaving positive comments ;)

Averazon †'s picture
Offline

TheNewSound wrote:

king_of_kings wrote:

permanent ban :O so spooky :( you're gonna ban me every day for 24 hours, developer with years of experience? :D

but thanks for proving my point - no accountability from CR staff and they give out bans like crazy. Even when they get called out on their abuse of power, they can't give a normal answer. 

It's funny how things can change just in a few days :) a while back you offered me to join CR on a private chat and now I'm getting perma-banned :D

Averazon wrote:

I like how they be like, We discuss everything, we are social to our listeners ect. Random bans, random warning given to people. And a big remco liar jumping in. Great story, JK wouldn't be able to write this better. Great story full of dictatorship.

Yeahhh right... Liar

 

Thank you both for proving my point.

 

thenewsound wrote:

Like I said, insults/hate/spam/inappropriate content in the chat is not allowed. It actually should be needless to say. People come up with things like "where does that faggot live, im gonna punch him in the throat", I explain why they got banned. Next day they make a topic on CurveFever saying they got banned "without any reason". Like dude seriously, do you have alzheimer? Same goes for other discussions with some people here.

After countless times of explaining and answering discussions, I get a bit tired of explaining the same story everyday when the next day the same questions from the same people come up like they forgot what I said the day before or pretend it didn't happen.

 

This is the definition of a discussion that came to his end. The opponents are out of things to answer or dont read my messages at all.

 

Topic can be closed.

 

Im proving your point and you know why? Because it's the trueth itself. 

 

  • Remco = Liar (see the quote of him saying he would leave CR alone)
  • There are leaders at CR (first they told us there wouldn't be any)
  • Random warnings and bans 
  • There is no way the 'leaders' can get opinions of DJ's , because the things that happen no one would approve, only the people that get a positive turn out of it.

This ain't swearing or hating, this is the trueth. Remco has nothing to do in CR, and the leaders at CR are as much as dictators. And where's wally after again 2 weeks? oeps he is gone for another 4 months. No hate,just the hard trueth

General Manager Studio2 aka CurveRadio

TheNewSound's picture
Offline
Clan: Baas

This trolling is getting obviousss

Panic panic! Dictatorssssss! Random bans! Another day passed so we can say we got banned randomly again! Wooo!!

Thanks once again for proving my point.

And mr Ave, making text bolder doesnt make it remove spelling errors. Its not the truth, it is your truth. Mr hypocrit Ave loses his mind on the smallest criticism he can get and is now shouting dictators all over the forum. I point my finger at you two and cannot stop laughing.

Edited by: 
TheNewSound on 5 November, 2014 - 22:11

__________________________________________________________

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Calmy †'s picture
Offline
Clan: dad

This thread concerning the curveradio contains provokations again and will be closed. A forum is not the right place to do that. I'm going to be more active on the CurveRadio chat to calm the atmosphere since I noticed some users were irrespectful against some persons more particulary in the chat.

If someone has a personal problem against a person, he/she should try to fix it with the concerned person, or contacting a moderator / manager, or send a mail to the suppor team, not at all by etablishing a bad atmoshpere in a public chat or forum.

Thank you for your understanding and keep respectful with each other

Best wishes,
Calmy

 

Edited by: 
Calmy on 5 November, 2014 - 22:45

~Keep Calm & Relax

Topic locked