You are here

Goodbye CurveRadio.

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

44 posts / 0 new
Last post
Goodbye CurveRadio.

Well, hello there.

As you might know, I was the founder...developer ... :/ of ‘CurveRadio’, the thing I have been working on for the past 16 months, the thing I've put all my love, passion, my heart, my soul, time and work in which I've been locked away from. :hz:

Today, I have been fired by the tremendous Remco, as you all know him..for the great things he has done for Curve Fever. /s ;) =|

Just wanted to inform some people about that, I, no longer run CurveRadio Not that anyone actually cares..., as I've been fired ... no shit sherlock.

Anyway,
Goodbye, goodluck and have loads of ‘fun’ with the new’ CurveRadio. /s ;) *bye*

/s

Clan: KOLL

we will see the result soon:

1. DJ's will strike

2. CR will go down

3. it will end little bit like cf with bugs which dont get fixed for months

4. fun at chats get lost

5. there will be a shitstorm on remco

6. a lot of dj's will leave

....... i could add a lot more

~~signature~~

My time:

Averazon †'s picture

It's very sad that so called 'Improvements' have to go like this. The way thinks went today is very sad and one of the persons that are fired... Being fired on your Bday isn't fun and very unrespectfull! I left as DJ because this was the limit. Being that rude for all the work people putted in CR is just ... :(

Edited by: 
Averazon on 11 October, 2014 - 15:03

General Manager Studio2 aka CurveRadio

NOWODNY2 wrote:

we will see the result soon:

1. DJ's will strike

2. CR will go down

3. it will end little bit like cf with bugs which dont get fixed for months

4. fun at chats get lost

5. there will be a shitstorm on remco

6. a lot of dj's will leave

....... i could add a lot more

Well, some of those things have already happened. ;)

-

it is like always. first something is good and working fine, then somebody who has a little bit power kick the good people and all goes down.

~~signature~~

My time:

"some"? i think all but nvm ;D

~~signature~~

My time:

ba-bye. only you're not going away. you'll still be in the chat and have access to what goes on in the radio through people who are staying. So in a way, you're not leaving. 

also, sometimes the top dog needs to take a back-seat. And let people who know what they're doing take charge. You're a decent developer but don't have a clue at marketing, or how to work the social media... As a founder you should work towards making your project successful, not sabotage it.

You've probably talked to some djs and asked them to leave. All this talk about having fun and being the best radio on internet and people leave... immediately. Sabotaging the chat for a solid 20 minutes. Now this passive aggressive thread.

I'm sure you'll do whatever you can to sabotage this project as much as you can... because it was all about power for you. And now that you've been stripped of it, you can't deal with it. You need to get that napoleon complex looked at by a professional, mate.

You have a lot of growing up to do. Suck my balls. 

Curve Radio needs to grow, this is the dream from all sites isn't it?

Curve Radio did not grow with Tiemen on this position.
Tiemen turned to site to himself to have fun..

After some discussing we have decided to choose some other players for this position instead of you tiemen.

I tried to solve it with you but you were not even trying to give anything a chance.
Curve Radio is/was already going downhill. Nothing much will change with this decision.

You are DJ because it's your hobby or you like to do it. This has nothing to do with Tiemen, Averazon.

I respect your choice to quit as a Dj. Tho i think its quit sad you send all the dj's personal messages to drag them with you. Let the other dj's have their opinion.

Greets,

Remco

TheNewSound's picture
Clan: Baas

CurveRadio indeed will change.

The goal is to reach back to 500 listeners and be a more accessable and international radiostation. With new DJ's, more interaction between DJ's and the listener (you!). 

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

just as I thought :) a man-child obsessed with what little power he has. It has nothing to do with playing music and dj-ing. 

Pinkeye, Averazon doing all they can to bring Curve Radio down. put a leash on your dogs, Timmy - there are 2 founders of this project, ffs. Not only you.

Also, I'd be careful with some of the remaining djs, Remco. Ateri for one. They might use their airtime for a smear campaign... You know better which ones stand on which side. Good luck CR!

Averazon †'s picture

The DJ that are leaving are leaving by own opinions. We don't agree with the things that are going on and with the way the new staff worked. As i always said, nothing is perfect and improvment is always welcome! I agree we have to improve but this was a rude way of making space for others that don't know anything.  I guess Tiemen is not out on power, if he would then he wouldn't give away his own priveleges in the chat ect. And the way you talk king_of_kings is very unrespectfull. I guess this thread is away for tiemen to say in a way goodbye to the 'nice' people. Tiemen worked 16 months for CR and he gets this in return. Another person gets on his BDay fired. if this is an aggressive topic? What is firing a person on his bday then? 

@Remco: The DJ's made a self based opinion about your way of working and we're sick of it. 

Edited by: 
Averazon on 11 October, 2014 - 15:17

C.L
C.L's picture

king_of_kings wrote:

just as I thought :) a man-child obsessed with what little power he has. It has nothing to do with playing music and dj-ing. 

Pinkeye, Averazon doing all they can to bring Curve Radio down. put a leash on your dogs, Timmy - there are 2 founders of this project, ffs. Not only you.

Don't you dare talk shit about all the DJ's and staff when you have no idea who they really are! If I was you, state your opinion in a respectful way rather than bullshiting about others.

Happy Curving~~

So you didn't send them messages, persuading to quit? And you didn't pressure them at all to quit IMMEDIATELY? :D ok, cool story, brah. needs more dragons

I can't respect anyone who would be so petty as to ask parts of design be removed. Read the chat log, mate. Now Pinkeye is asking for his playlists to be deleted. So mature...

I mentioned 2 djs + timmy in that post. 

TheNewSound's picture

The DJ's made a self based opinion about your way of working and we're sick of it. 

Why are you saying "we"? its basically only you and a few others.

90% of the DJs are happy with a more open CurveRadio. We make the CurveRadio team stronger as one, not obeying 1 "leader". Everyone in CR will have equal rights and is encouraged to tell and discuss about their opinions. This is a big and good chance.

Averazon †'s picture

king_of_kings wrote:

So you didn't send them messages, persuading to quit? And you didn't pressure them at all to quit IMMEDIATELY? :D ok, cool story, brah. needs more dragons

I can't respect anyone who would be so petty as to ask parts of design be removed. Read the chat log, mate. Now Pinkeye is asking for his playlists to be deleted. So mature...

We're allowed to ask that, if they threat us like pigs and we have always to say yes.

C.L
C.L's picture

@King_of_kings

That is correct actually. I'm listening and reading. From this "politic" I'm having mixed feelings.

When someone decides to quit a site for any reason, it is their decision to take their work with them or not. You indicate that Pinkney and Averazon is not being mature or, but with your rage and verbal attack, would you call that mature?

Happy Curving~~

I protest against radio, from now on. I will stop listening to the CR, till things get changed.

Averazon †'s picture

TheNewSound wrote:

The DJ's made a self based opinion about your way of working and we're sick of it. 

Why are you saying "we"? its basically only you and a few others.

90% of the DJs are happy with a more open CurveRadio. We make the CurveRadio team stronger as one, not obeying 1 "leader". Everyone in CR will have equal rights and is encouraged to tell and discuss about their opinions. This is a big and good chance.

90%  Buschi,CL,ateri(with terms) and newsound, others are inactive. Wow such 90% or just affraid Newsound?

Edited by: 
Averazon on 11 October, 2014 - 15:42

Dear mods, I don't have idea how can you 'fire' someone who did everything for free. They worked for free, just to make this game better and more fun.

pastakurve's picture
Clan: MIMA

Jimsky wrote:

Dear mods, I don't have idea how can you 'fire' someone who did everything for free. They worked for free, just to make this game better and more fun.

I just support this opinion. I'm not so well informed, but fire somebody who invests so much free time without paying for HIS own project is the worst and unfriendliest thing I have ever seen in this game.

I will stop listening to CR too.

Edited by: 
pastakurve on 11 October, 2014 - 15:48

pastakurve's profile on curvefever

Ateri †'s picture

Hey!!

You don't have to stop listening to Curve Radio! I am still here for you to play amazing songs for you amazing people!
I am little sad this happened but we have to move on. There's nothing that we can do to change it back to how it was before. I am here for you!

Best regards,

Your favourite Moderator and DJ, Ateri.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

TheNewSound's picture

pastakurve wrote:

Jimsky wrote:

I just support this opinion. I'm not so well informed, but fire somebody who invests so much free time without paying for HIS own project is the worst and unfriendliest thing I have ever seen in this game.

I will stop listening to CR too

The thing was that he was making it too much his own project. CurveRadio was decreasing to a 150 listeners and the chat was basically with only 5 ppl. We are spreading our wings now, we want to grow back to the 400-500 listeners and that's not possible by banning random new people because they act like a "legoin" or "oily". That's immature and rude behaviour.

Everyone is more than welcome in the CurveRadio!

Edited by: 
TheNewSound on 11 October, 2014 - 16:07

Daniël's picture

Aw Tiemen, you did a great job.
Sad that it all has to go in this way.
You was the one why Curve Radio reached 500 listeners in the past.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Clan: xc

Pathetic Remco. Do not try and convince ANYBODY that this was the right decision. Who fucking cares if it was not growing? Who ASKED for it to grow? who SAID it was about growing, and making curveradio popular? It's total bullshit and you know it. Tiemen founded Curveradio, and you have no fucking right to take it from him. You may have the ability to, but not the right. And from what I can get from this, Sebastien has told you the details, allowing you to change every username and password for the hosting, the admins, phpmyadmin etc? That's so weak. You stated he used it for 'fun'? He was trying to make the site mroe enjoyable for all, which he accomplished. Upgrading the chat, the functionality and look of the website, the joy for existing DJs. Even if it was for 'fun' what the fuck is wrong with that? People are not allowed to make websites for fun? It has to be all about work and growing? Everything has to be totally professional? Well that's total bullshit. You're the one that should be fired. You're weak, and abuse power immensely. I hope you feel horrible. I hope you feel like shit. You're so happy with slight power of anything, that you abuse it like fucking crazy.

You so wanted it to get more popular? How about consult him, see if there's anything you can do about it, if he is willing to work alongside with somebody else, to get it more popular. DON'T FIRE HIM FROM SOMETHING HE HAS PUT HEART AND SOUL INTO.

Idiot.

K. bai.

This user is warned for this post because of:
Flame or insult other players

Warned by Calmy

Edited by: 
Calmy on 11 October, 2014 - 18:51

Hai! :D

.5n3k (.Snek (.Snake)) :3

PotatoNL's picture

Fired? You had a paid job you mean?

Clan: miss

Curveradio has to grow , but you too remco ^^

Maderator Alan joined the room

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

@ Averazon: yeah you can, but who are you "hurting" really? Just the listeners - you know, the people you were so thankful for listening. Or was that just an act? Also, your submissions for the project were voluntary and the whole project is not for profit - CR staff have no obligation to meet your demands. the only reason you're doing this is out of spite.

Also, only a few DJs left - you and Pinkeye, and some I am not sure about. Since the others haven't said anything yet or left, yeah - 90% of DJs are fine with the changes. They can still play the music and interact with listeners. You know, do the same things while Timmy was king. 

@Ateri: stop.. just stop. stop embarrasing yourself, mate. All you have is your outdated pokemon references. and that's all the is to your show really...

@5nk(whatever): tou have 0 understanding of the nature of projects. All the improvements Timmy supposedly made were undone by his "moderating" and interaction with potential followers. 

This " It has to be all about work and growing? Everything has to be totally professional? Well that's total bullshit. " actually says it all... maybe you're not the best person to advocate for Timmy :D and the abuse of power - you're being ironic, right? :D

I am not too sure what was said in the dj/mod skype conf but Timmy demoted basically himself. Nobody took anything away from him - he decided to detach himself from the project, asked his friends to remove his priviliges... and then comes over to CF - a game he actually doesn't even play or like - to bitch about how everyone is bullying him.

Czech_Pinkney's picture

This king_of_kings probably hired but Mods just to troll .. great job, but you are the biggest Nobody here. You did Zero thing same as Wallyson. The only think you can is just trolling. Nobody except dumbs like you ever complained about Tiemen or DJs. Actually we had just good references. And out of nothing, this stupid "change" came, which will make everything just worse. Go trolling somewhere else, cause you are so useless here. Interesting, you appeared just few days before Tiemen's ban. I hope you are at least well paid.

With no respect,

Pinkeye :*

Edited by: 
Czech_Pinkney on 11 October, 2014 - 21:59

Drink beer, make love, shit every day, be awesome!

Yep, you got me :D I am a professional troll. but you wouldn't understand it. Proffesionalism that is :( While we're on the subject - Admin, where's my money ? :D

The change is insignificant. Timmy got demoted. How he decided to handle it - that says a lot about how meaningful this prjoject is for Timmy. 

Stop victimizing yourself.

Momo's picture
Clan: OFF

With all the respect I have for all the Curve Fever staff, including the former staff (ThaTiemsz, salietje etc..), I find that some decisions are better not to be made.

I've had some nice discussions with ThaTiemsz and I didn't feel like he was narrow-minded or stubborn when it comes to discussing things / changes / improvements.

ThaTiemsz basically built Curve Radio, it would be such a betrayal to "fire" him and bring anyone else. When you make something with both your hands, no one would ever possibly care about it as much as you do.

That being said, I'd respect all the decisions that the administration would make. It's none of my business, I would still listen to Curve Radio as long as Ateri, Wallyson and Pinkney are DJs because they are my favorite :)

Love yall guys :kiss:

Momo's profile on curvefever

Clan: ACP

REVOLUTION 2.0

Momo wrote:

That being said, I'd respect all the decisions that the administration would make. It's none of my business, I would still listen to Curve Radio as long as Ateri, Wallyson and Pinkney are DJs because they are my favorite :)

Ateri is still at ‘CurveRadio’ (under conditions) and Pinkney has left. As for Wallyson..lets not start on that, shall we.

king_of_kings wrote:

I am not too sure what was said in the dj/mod skype conf but Timmy demoted basically himself. Nobody took anything away from him - he decided to detach himself from the project, asked his friends to remove his priviliges... and then comes over to CF - a game he actually doesn't even play or like - to bitch about how everyone is bullying him.

I didn't decide to leave. I got fired. By someone who doesn't belong at CurveRadio.
I do not like the main Curve Fever community, because well...look at yourself. ;)

Please stop thinking you know everything about CurveRadio - because you don't - as you've only been listening for CurveRadio for a few days, that's just too few to know how things went on the old CurveRadio.

Also, I prefer:
Entertainment > Quantity

Edited by: 
ThaTiemsz on 12 October, 2014 - 00:44

-

Pjush's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

I think it was really rude and unbehaved to fire Tiemen after everything he has  been doing for the radio. He is the founder, and he developed so many new and fantastic things for the site. It's not his fault that the listeners decrease, is it? No. 

The majority of the curvers likes to listen to their own music, which includes youtube and spotify etcetera, and therefor the amount of listeners isn't that big. You can't just think you will make CurveRadio bigger and better just because you fire the mainperson there. 

When people listen to the CurveRadio they dont give a single F*CK what people are writing about in the chat, because the music is the main thing here, and ThaTiemsz didn't do anything wrong with the music or anything. Don't come here and tell us that Tiemen was bad at his position in the radio, because he wasn't. Yes, he can troll, he can do things on his own, but its his radio so please why do you even dare to ''FIRE'' him from his own stuff?

''Curve Radio did not grow with Tiemen on this position.
Tiemen turned to site to himself to have fun..
''

What do you want with this growing?

This is like if Remco was gonna fire Geert from curvefever, or fire Ateri from flappycurve.

No hate from my side, but i really don't agree with this dessicion.

Hey everyone,

I will give my opinion in a politically correct way as we are all (supposed to be) mature when it comes to solve problems (trolls, kids and haters have never brought anything).

I think the decision taken was really rude and without respect. If you want to improve CR I think we are all ok with it, but let's discuss about the manner. 

You can't fire someone who gave all his time creating a website and running it. Tiemen worked a lot on it and it is a real shame for me that two people aka Remco and Wallyson that we never saw on this radio, want to fire Tiemen and change everything.

Listeners number fell ? True. But you can't say nothing has been done to recover it. With my work now I can't be as present as I was before, but I always see new things : new competition / new playlist / guests invited / new colors for ppl / new app...

Furthermore, you could talk about it / ask the community instead of breaking everything.

I also would like to emphasize that some DJ's like Pinkney also gave a lot for Curve Radio and for free ; it's the minimum to respect their work and let them have a discussion about  the future for CR.

Please act like adult people and solve this problem the most efficient way : discussion. If some improvments need to be done, it's ok ; more listeners is ofc desired by everyone ; but some mistakes have been done with Wallyson and Remco decision.

I believe we can find a solution for a better CR for everyone.

Peace,

Gero

Clan: Panz

What is Curve Radio? :O

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Curve Radio? you mean the radio where kids dj s talk about his own life. and play a little bit music? offcourse the listeners are gonna go away..

To be accurate, Timmy, you got demoted - you lost access to the inner workings of the CR. That's it. You asked people to take away your privileges in the chat. If you cared about this project - that "my heart and soul" BS in the OP - you would still be doing al you can to improve CR and not sabotage it.

Also, your napoleon complex is showing again - you get to decide who belongs in the CR and who doesn't? That's fascinating - please, tell me more...

That's not what you said about CF in the past mate ;) It's ok to not like things. But it's strange - you dislike the game and the community... and here you are.

Entertainment and quantity (aka number of listeneres) are not mutually excluded. I mean if the djs are good and the shows are interesting (very ENTERTAINING) they will obviously attract listeners (much QUANTITY). And vice versa... and the numbert of listeners was decreasing steadily soooo....

Anyways, Timmy, since you already decided on the path you want to take dealing with the issue at hand, here are some wise words from a timeless song:

Let it go, let it gooooo...

Clan: xShe

Wooowwww, it really has been a lot time since I came here.

But what... the.. fuck.. is going on here? Tiemen are you serious? You talking about getting fired at a place you founded yourself?!! Now please explain how that happens! How can you let someone else do the talking of your own organisation? Remco should back off. That's what he should do yes!

Don't forget that YOU founded and started CurveRadio (together with Wallyson). YOU are the founder/Developer! YOU decide who will leave, and not an outsider.

This shit is crazy wtf...

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Clan: xShe

And let me tell you this. I don't fucking care if Remco is a mod! CurveFever is something else and CurveRadio is something else. You don't want the developer anymore? Fine then you close CurveRadio, but you can't fire the developer! I don't fucking care if Tiemen is not doing his best to improve CurveRadio. That's none of our business. It's his business and he decides what he will do!

Damn.. Seriously, some things have to get straight here!

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Clan: Panz

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't even know what curve radio is :S

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Burek - you've been here for a bit over 2 years??? Wow Timmy... yeah, you were doing a great job... much great. 

Calmy †'s picture
Clan: dad

Calmy wrote:

I'm done with all the hate in these comments. 50% of the comments are breaking the forum rules. The forum is not a « fight club » place. I know there are many problems with the CurveRadio. I wanted to let the CurveRadio topics opened as long as possible to let everybody commenting it, but the limits have been exceeded. In the end, it becomes a place in which everybody starts to fight against each other, nothing else. This is unthinkable.

Note : Everybody can be disagree with a decision, comment, etc. Posting disrespectful things or/and insults feeds the conflicts and make them worse.

Refering tohttp://curvefever.com/content/leaving-curveradio

~Keep Calm & Relax

Topic locked