You are here

New color coming

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

127 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fire.''s picture

Ice colour and make a fire colour too ;)

[

Fire.''s picture

Would be nice if it was white.blue.cyan in the rasta type way and same with fire ;)

[

Kristyan's picture
Clan: Fair

My propositions :)
- Winter
- Freon
- Arctic
- Chewing gum :D

NoSlayer's picture

I hope that CurveFever and/or Geert do NOT add specific flags into the game, unless they decide to bring every single flag in of course. It cant be avoided that certain colours will look like a flag, like red/white looking like polish/danish flag, but directly adding "flags" to the game is kinda lame in a universal game like CurveFever. It would also feel like discriminating some countries, so i think its a situation CurveFever would rather want to avoid :)

Regards,

NoSlayer

Calmy †'s picture
Clan: dad

Indeed, flags have a very small chance to be implemented for many reasons. Moreover, there are many good color suggestions, like choco, candy, etc.. Adding new colors is very cool, but it can be also confusing for the team games.

~Keep Calm & Relax

Maybe something that are faded would be cool? (:

Edit:

added a cyan - blue - white fade and fixed fire so it's better synced. 

Edited by: 
gugge1337 on 13 October, 2014 - 17:20
Fire.''s picture

im loving that last one nice idea!

[

Clan: HAX

Aluminium Pipe - free for me

Clan: HC

it is a good idea) finally u shrink the colours ! :) cose rasta and rainbow are terribly bad (not shrinked)

AyoubWeebz's picture
Clan: tb

What i did Calmy :o?

Daniël's picture

Omg Gugge1337, the last one is amazing!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

SnajpeK-'s picture
team america top 23%
Clan: mooh

What do you think? Maybe it's time for new colors ?  http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w2izis&s=8#.VDhKyPnyhZc 

Edited by: 
SnajpeK- on 11 October, 2014 - 14:44

SnajpeK- 

Fire.''s picture

i think gugge1337 ideas are nicest, a fade fire colour- yellow,orange red and a fade ice colour-white,blue,cyan

[

To be honest, looks like crap

Pv0
Pv0's picture
Clan: sC

Fire is the best color ever! :D

Clan: IDK

toothpaste !!!!!!

Joskeee's picture
Clan: Unit

Love it! *-*

Clan: C0lt

hey geert you should call it wolf squad colour

Kristyan's picture
Clan: Fair

There are soooooo many ideas for new color...
Dear Moderators, don't tell us about the ideas because we don't want to wait. Just introduce new color which is not very hard to introduce (and next, and next...) and don't talk about it.
Even if you tell us a date of adding new colors, add it on this date, not month later or sth like that...

Edited by: 
Kristyan on 11 October, 2014 - 19:08
Clan: miss

Lol rasta and rain are bettre than this color ??? That joke xD , rasta and rain are the two worst color in the game ^^ 

Maderator Alan joined the room

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

ffa america top 1.8%
team america top 12%

But, what new colour look like with thin ??? xD

Clan: shh

Pyramide wrote:

But, what new colour look like with thin ??? xD

Good question, that is why they postpone the release all the time)))

Edited by: 
StarBro on 11 October, 2014 - 23:07

I'd like to call it "Cool zero", sounds awesome and matches the colour perfectly! :D

Looks like toothpaste to me

goatplayer's picture

Geert wrote:

Meaning we will release this color on monday!

Cool story, bro.

Sorry for delay guys. We cannot agree with terms for my rights to new colour name Geert thinks i asked too much which is only 15k coins+ 100 coins from everyone who buys it  idont think its fair to give me less i gave birth to new colour name after all. It wont be released today definately but ill keep u posted.

boteng93 wrote:

Sorry for delay guys. We cannot agree with terms for my rights to new colour name Geert thinks i asked too much which is only 15k coins+ 100 coins from everyone who buys it  idont think its fair to give me less i gave birth to new colour name after all. It wont be released today definately but ill keep u posted.

Its a Joke?

if it is really, then its 3 times to late.. very bad curve fever team then..

give us next week 2 then, fire and ice?

Edited by: 
Hater on 13 October, 2014 - 17:11
Clan: LATE

Some name ideas: Crystal

Ice crystal

Snow crystal

I like crystal u know

Haru. †'s picture
Champion
Clan: Sora

The new color will be released maybe next month or year. 

Clan: vPro

:C

NOW NOW NOW NOW 

I WANT IT NOW 

Clan: IDK

wow i buy it!!! very good color ty for all hard work

Clan: C0lt

In the waning months of the Clone Wars, the 501st faced missions critical to the agenda of Chancellor Palpatine. When we arrived at the bombed-out ruins of Mygeeto, our Jedi commander believed we had been sent to take out a droid energy collector. What Ki-Adi-Mundi didn't know however was that our unit of the 501st was really after an experimental Mygeetan power source that the Chancellor wanted for his "superlaser." Keeping Mundi in the dark wasn't easy; the Jedi had become increasingly wary of the Chancellor's doings, and were on the lookout for the slightest hint of treachery. Just like the rest of them though, he never caught a whiff of what was really going on until it was far too late.

The success of the mission on Mygeeto was something of a revelation for the men of the 501st. Suddenly, we realized that the Jedi could be fooled. And if they could be fooled, they could be killed.

Airatare's picture

gugge1337 wrote:

Maybe something that are faded would be cool? (:

Edit:

added a cyan - blue - white fade and fixed fire so it's better synced. 

I hoped that a color like the last one gets implemented.

Airatare's profile on curvefever

Skatefun's picture
Clan: V

maybe next year

Alfy's picture
Champion
Clan: buny

We want toothpaste now! :D

Joskeee's picture
Clan: Unit

I want my new color, I'm impatient! :(

Clan: CHUJ

still Monday...:C

Clan: Tree

OMGGGGG

NEW COLOR IS AMAZING :DD

its 7500 tho ;C

but i had 7832 :D

ffa america top 1.8%
team america top 12%

FAKE xd

I don't see the new colour lol

Pyramide wrote:

FAKE xd

I don't see the new colour lol

Ikr...

delayzzz

Calmy †'s picture

We started testing (again) the color since 4pm today till now. There were undesirable bugs (air death, crossing every walls, etc..). Geert has fixed the main bugs, and still work at the moment to fix the last ones. Believe me, he gives all his programming passion to provide you the color asap :-)

Edited by: 
Calmy on 13 October, 2014 - 22:51

~Keep Calm & Relax

ffa america top 1.8%
team america top 12%

Nice ! I hope new colour come tommorow ! :D

Calmy †'s picture

Pyramide wrote:

He is still programming, so maybe in some hours, who knows :-P

~Keep Calm & Relax

-Andrea-'s picture
Clan: S

come on $: hurry

Edited by: 
-Andrea- on 13 October, 2014 - 23:07
PotatoNL's picture

Calmy wrote:

Pyramide wrote:

He is still programming, so maybe in some hours, who knows :-P

That's the spirit, glad to hear. Good luck behind the scenes.

the colour looks great its not 7500 its 6000 coins. Name of it : Arctic, i however didnt get award of anykind even though i was first to name it that way. But of course geert is geert he can do whatever only he can approve bans for 3 years for no reason. When he was asked today why anna got banned he choked harder than streetwalker giving head to homeless. He said something about bad behaviour. Lets remember this person Vodan(zan) where he would write nothing but curse words and was able to do that for 2 years and nothing after that time of beeing here and missbehaving all he got was 1 month ban or something if i remember right and this little girl anna got 3 years ban. Seems right? For all i know dont buy this colour when it comes out cause its gonna be bugged and deleted later and u aint getting back ur coins. Peace out King of curve Boteng

This user is warned for this post because of:
Derail a thread's topic

Warned by Calmy

Edited by: 
Calmy on 13 October, 2014 - 23:09

boteng93 wrote:

the colour looks great its not 7500 its 6000 coins. Name of it : Arctic, i however didnt get award of anykind even though i was first to name it that way. But of course geert is geert he can do whatever only he can approve bans for 3 years for no reason. When he was asked today why anna got banned he choked harder than streetwalker giving head to homeless. He said something about bad behaviour. Lets remember this person Vodan(zan) where he would write nothing but curse words and was able to do that for 2 years and nothing after that time of beeing here and missbehaving all he got was 1 month ban or something if i remember right and this little girl anna got 3 years ban. Seems right? For all i know dont buy this colour when it comes out cause its gonna be bugged and deleted later and u aint getting back ur coins. Peace out King of curve Boteng

i was just trolling :S

thanks for explanation

Gilnash †'s picture
Champion

3 times you said " On this day the color will be released " Jep jep.. we see.

Pju ♥

ffa america top 16%
Clan: LvLy

This color will be released today?? :D

Pages

Topic locked