You are here

Reintroducing myself

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
HeLiX WaVe's picture
Clan: DEV
Reintroducing myself

Hi everybody!

Some of you might know me as "The Intern" or Martijn Imhoff. Last year I was doing an internship at Curve Fever, during which I have made the Curve Wall, but the internship has finished and I started working at Curve Fever, for reals :D

So, it felt natural to change my old name into my real gaming name, which is HeLiX WaVe. Well, let me tell you something about myself. I am 21 years old. I live in eindhoven. I love to design stuff. In my spare time I enjoy boardsports and gaming (I really like hack and slash games). And you could wake me up in the middle of the night for a bowl of noodles!

In februari I will start with the master of Industrial Design, but until then I will help Geert to make Curve Fever as awesome as possible. 

See you around!

HeLiX WaVe

Incred's picture
Champion
ffa eu top 14%
team eu top 22%

Welcome

Nice work on the new design

Looking forward to awesome changes in the future from you :)

HeLiX WaVe's picture
Clan: DEV

Thanks Incred,

I have to say that the website is not designed by me. It was designed by Pavel. I think he will be very happy with your comment. 

I'll be working on improving Curve Fever as a whole, for instance by setting up platforms to have better contact with the players. Or by organising trips to events. Currently I'm trying to get a spot on Firstlook (A game con in the Netherlands).

PotatoNL's picture
ffa eu top 2.9%
team eu top 32%

Re-welcome it is then. Good luck at your new job mate.

ffa eu top 1.1%
team eu top 18%
Clan: 69

Good luck. I hope that you will be good mod ad improve game. Are new colors coming? :D

Pv0
Pv0's picture
Clan: sC

Welcome & Good Luck ;)