You are here

Thank you community

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
Champion
ffa eu top 24%
Thank you community

I didn't want to create a topic to gain attention, but I couldn't find another way to show my gratitude. 

The last time I will say "Time has come" .

Time has come for me to stop this game. I've been for quite long time member here, enjoyed the game and made some very nice game comrades. To every is an end and I guess it's a right time to stop, now I still remember great times instead future rage or whatever stupid reason would break CF. Hope you guys will still enjoy the game ( I'm not promoting to stop, far from it.. else the game would die ) . I'd like to thank community for not lynching me as moderator even though I made many mistakes, thanks to you guys I could organise cool tournaments. Further I would like to thank Geert for the game experience, many complain but still play hehe ;p hope the app will be great and new stuff come in the PC version.  

Once again, my apologies for misbehaviour while being moderator past almost 3 years. Hope you forgive me and go ahead. 

Have fun, peace

Salietje / Meruem

P.s.: Depp, it's up to you who will be my successor as tournament moderator 

Champion

You were a good addition to the mod team, you are honest and will give your opinion, even if you create a second account to do it :D

Will you play any other games? What are your future plans to replace Curvefever with? Any projects? :)

Champion
ffa eu top 24%

Thanks Declan,

I don't think I will game at all and I'm not planning a return on CF. My account will get deleted soon.

Champion
ffa eu top 15%
1v1 eu top 12%
team eu top 7.7%
Clan: sC
Meruem wrote:

I didn't want to create a topic to gain attention, but I couldn't find another way to show my gratitude. 

The last time I will say "Time has come" .

Time has come for me to stop this game. I've been for quite long time member here, enjoyed the game and made some very nice game comrades. To every is an end and I guess it's a right time to stop, now I still remember great times instead future rage or whatever stupid reason would break CF. Hope you guys will still enjoy the game ( I'm not promoting to stop, far from it.. else the game would die ) . I'd like to thank community for not lynching me as moderator even though I made many mistakes, thanks to you guys I could organise cool tournaments. Further I would like to thank Geert for the game experience, many complain but still play hehe ;p hope the app will be great and new stuff come in the PC version.  

Once again, my apologies for misbehaviour while being moderator past almost 3 years. Hope you forgive me and go ahead. 

Have fun, peace

Salietje / Meruem

P.s.: Depp, it's up to you who will be my successor as tournament moderator 

^ This counts for me too (except the mod part Q_Q). It was always nice to play with you guys. Byebye :)

<p>The RoadRunner has spoken.</p>

Clan: Lily

Respect Salietje. For as much as I didn't like the fact you like to troll when playing, you dedicated your time to this game and ran tournaments as smoothly and quickly as anyone. Good luck in your future endeavours. Good luck to Depp.

Alan

Champion

good decision

this community is fucked up

cheaters and idiot mods

have a good time sali

ciao

Clan: LvLy

adios salietje :( you will be in our memory for ever.

Champion

to add:

geert hires new kid pathetic mods and gives 20 premiums for.random competetitions and still winners from June tournament got.no shit.

nice organization : )

keep doing this

soon all people are gone.

Clan: noam

Bb Sali and Mimi , you were nice guys really , I hope the better for you :p

Incred's picture
Champion

Goodbye Sali. We had lots of great times shared and you know that man.

Pjush's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

We are going to miss you both very much Sali and Mimi. Good luck in life. :) <3

ffa eu top 5.5%
team eu top 5.5%
Clan: aQ

Thanks for everything and for now have a nice holiday both :3

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

Champion
ffa eu top 58%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 99%

facking idiots

thx for the honor of giving me the oppertunity to play your last tour with you guys, we failed super hard in semi, yolo

im still crying

I wish you good luck in your life :)

United Arab Emirates -  الامارات العربية المتحدة

Clan: 69

Omg why mimi left :O

team eu top 17%
Clan: Panz

gl with the beginning of a new life far from cf

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Io.
Io.'s picture

Sali envy i wish u the best!
Guess we need ozkan here and ich...
pff *:
Best tourny team was with u,ich and ozkan.
Ur yolo all the time is thing i will miss the most.
Ur pauses for eating.
Ur room names.
Our talk envy,u re the best!
With love,vuiii. 

i knew this will happen after i leave. Salietje i know its hard without ur master  but u must move on with ur life.

Clan: LvLy

Omg saw this too late. Well, good luck with whatever you are planning to do now, i'll miss you^^

Champion

boteng93 wrote:

i knew this will happen after i leave. Salietje i know its hard without ur master  but u must move on with ur life.

Well you clearly didn't quit.

i left curve game, doesnt mean i left all my friends here. I dont care about game of snake but i care about some people here though.

Champion

Ok, well anyway I think what Sali and Mimi did was smart. Game getting worse and worse.

Io.
Io.'s picture

Ferrari? :'c

game not getting worse its getting better. You just getting too old for game.

Clan: BEAT

Why the game getting worse? Just atm the Community is not thhe best^^ Too much insulting, raging :)

Clan: 69

OMG Declan left too, wtf is happening *STOP*

goatplayer's picture

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

It's your turn now.

Account > Edit > Scroll down to Cancel account and click on it.

Clan: USA

:'(

celineam †'s picture
Clan: MISS

goatplayer wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

It's your turn now.

Account > Edit > Scroll down to Cancel account and click on it.

lol

Sceptics's picture

omg goatplayer ROFL

have fun in real life sali

I am stalking your history till you get banned c:

CurveFeverTv's picture

Have fun, peace.