You are here

Play cf on your mouse

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
team eu top 17%
Clan: Panz
Play cf on your mouse

Well I made this like a year ago for when I was playing cf from my bed.The keyboard was too massive to be able to enjoy bed-plays so I wrote a little script that lets you play it over the left/right mouse button.I would like to share it with you guys, maybe it will help some1 greatly :)

short description: a script that makes your right/left button on the keyboard switsch with the right/left button of your mouse, simple as that

tutorial: rly easy to use...
1. when you double-click the LRtoLR.exe it appears in your tray(the small bar near your clock)
2. It is immediatelly active after executing the application
3. to switch off just right click the little icon(in tray) and click exit(remember that ur keys are switched so u will have to click with your keyboard)

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyt45phiqe8hfam/LRtoLR.exe
totally virus free so don't worry about messing something up

any feedback will be appreciated, ty and hf  :D

Sceptics's picture

Autohotkey > ALL ;)

I am stalking your history till you get banned c:

team eu top 17%
Clan: Panz

Sceptics wrote:

Autohotkey > ALL ;)

haha, a pro tool indeed :D

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Clan: 69

THIS IS FULL OF VIRUSES. I DOWNLOADEDD FILE AND THEN GOT VIRUS AND COULDN'T CLICK ON ANYTHING! LUCKILY,WHEN I TOOK BATERY OFF AND PUT IN IT WAS GOOD.

ivYlunatic wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

THIS IS FULL OF VIRUSES. I DOWNLOADEDD FILE AND THEN GOT VIRUS AND COULDN'T CLICK ON ANYTHING! LUCKILY,WHEN I TOOK BATERY OFF AND PUT IN IT WAS GOOD.

3. to switch off just right click the little icon(in tray) and click exit(remember that ur keys are switched so u will have to click with your keyboard)

Got any reading skills ? 

I did't play with mouse... When i downloaded file laptow was automatically freezed. And do you have any reading skills? I said that i couldn't click on nothing.

BANANORPION - HALF-BANANA HALF-SCORPION †'s picture
Clan: sigh

I want a software to turn when I blink.

Spoiler: Highlight to view
If you read this you're a curious person.

sam_pum's picture
Champion
team eu top 9.6%
Clan: Jeff

#ivy #nailed #it #:3

My name is Jeff.

ivYlunatic wrote:

ivYlunatic wrote:

I wasn't playing the game when i downloaded file....

Got any reading skills ? 

I did't play with mouse... When i downloaded file laptow was automatically freezed. And do you have any reading skills? I said that i couldn't click on nothing.

Because LEFT and RIGHT arrows are automatically switched to MOUSEBUTTON1 (left click) and MOUSEBUTTON2 (right click)

And if you can't run the file, install AHK before ;) 

But your knowledge is limited to calling .exe files "viruses" because your laptop had an issue.

Now stop flaming and learn what a real virus is  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_virus

Good luck !

PotatoNL's picture
ffa eu top 17%

I just gotta ask, downloaded your file, ran it and only then I started to wonder what on my keyboard would represent my new mouseclicks. :P

What are they by default?

ffa eu top 33%

is there a program for mac like curveclicker?

GameRich's picture

PotatoNL wrote:

I just gotta ask, downloaded your file, ran it and only then I started to wonder what on my keyboard would represent my new mouseclicks. :P

What are they by default?

The left arrow and the right arrow.

CF2 > CF3

~ Part of the Flappy Curve Testing Team~

Sosho's picture
Clan: Marl

razer naga :)