You are here

Some ideas

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: BobX
Some ideas

1.get an  app for mobile so you can curve everywhere

2. get an tabel where u can see your FFA/ TEAM rank rising and falling just like  the clan rank.

sorry for bad english.

Fire.''s picture

*facepalm

[

Fire.' wrote:

*facepalm

lala *-*

Lëë Sin Only's picture
Clan: PLUR

hahahahah vui

Rasta

Fire.''s picture

:D

[

Ateri †'s picture

There is an app for phones that is still in development. It should be out in a few weeks I hope.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Clan: miss

An application already exist for curve fever, so why don't use it in phone ?

Maderator Alan joined the room

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Daniël's picture
team eu top 16%

RaCuiNe wrote:

Other programming language I guess.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

nML
Clan: LvLy
Dutch4All wrote:

RaCuiNe wrote:

hahahahahhahahahahahaha made my day

Ofc you can use the CF_Preloader.swf or the website on mobile with a flash player, but this is completely fcked up. You cant scroll properly, ofc you cant play, it lags like hell and it bugs :D

Ateri †'s picture

nML wrote:
Dutch4All wrote:

RaCuiNe wrote:

hahahahahhahahahahahaha made my day Ofc you can use the CF_Preloader.swf or the website on mobile with a flash player, but this is completely fcked up. You cant scroll properly, ofc you cant play, it lags like hell and it bugs :D

I once played Curve Fever on my phone in school in the class. I was using Puffin browser for it xD It was so funny. I was showing off my rainbow color to my friends, hehe. 

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Clan: 69

Ateri wrote:

nML wrote:
Dutch4All wrote:

RaCuiNe wrote:

hahahahahhahahahahahaha made my day Ofc you can use the CF_Preloader.swf or the website on mobile with a flash player, but this is completely fcked up. You cant scroll properly, ofc you cant play, it lags like hell and it bugs :D

I once played Curve Fever on my phone in school in the class. I was using Puffin browser for it xD It was so funny. I was showing off my rainbow color to my friends, hehe. 

I tried to play on Puffin but it don't works :/ Do you know any other browsers?

team eu top 13%
Clan: Panz

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Ateri wrote:

nML wrote:
Dutch4All wrote:

RaCuiNe wrote:

I tried to play on Puffin but it don't works :/ Do you know any other browsers?

u need to root the android device forcing it to accept flash plugin and using lucky patcher apply it to the browser u are using, it's a simple procedure and nowadays you can root androids easy, using Super-one-clikc...if you need the whole tutorial I can PM u the procedure, u and any1 else and you will be able to load cf on your android devices...there is a problem trough..u need to find a fully compactible on-screen keyboard so u anctually play, but i wouldn't reccomend trying this if u dont have a wide-screened and fully able( high-end) android device. HTC are powerful enough and galaxy 3 tablet, as far as my knowledge goes in this point. 
Anyways, if either of you is stuck or want to know possible risks,I can practically help you anything about androids, so give me a pm on this acc.

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Ateri †'s picture

I think you need to get the pro version of puffin browser for that. Maybe that's why it doesn't work.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Yeah :( 

Cocky would be great mod! He can design mobile app :)

Ateri †'s picture

The mobile app is almost done.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Ateri wrote:

On what you mean, on real mobile app of cf or cf mixed with some game what you said that you working on it?

Ateri †'s picture

Ateri wrote:

On what you mean, on real mobile app of cf or cf mixed with some game what you said that you working on it?

Curve Fever for phones.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Hmmmm can cocky burek or ateri help me? I am at my grandpa and i dont have internet. I am on my android turn on hotspot but i don't know how tonnect on computer because there is no available networks but even hotspot isn't showen. Sorry for language but i'm in hurry.