You are here

CF unplayable

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: Jeff
CF unplayable

Curve fevers is already a few weeks unplayable. the lines aren't fluent as normal, but they break on my screen, also i have a longer delay between when i press my key and my line starts to turn.

It doesn't have any effects when i play wired or wireless.

It is only CF that i cant play normal, i have no problems with any other game.

here is my pov off a game: http://youtu.be/PxCJy_Ks2-4

Clan: sC

I have the same problem, but a bit longer, i guess.

Daniël's picture

I have almos the same like you on the video.
But it is a bit more fluently at my computer.

I don't know why I have this, I thought it was my computer.
But if both of you have this too it might not be my pc.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Do you use ssd instead of hdd?

team eu top 17%
Clan: Panz

god dayum, u guys live in paradise if that's the worst lag u  have

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

nML
Clan: LvLy

Did you already try to clear any cache, history, etc that might affect the flash player? I can recommend the FlashPlayer Standalone Version. Another thing to do is to set the priority of your program to the highest level (taskmgr). Case you didn't do, turn every graphic effect off (System properties => optimize for prformance). Should then look like basic windows design. Last thingy is to defrag your disk. With all this done your game experience should be much more stable.

I have these key lags and those delays also on flashplayer, but maybe it is because of my ssd. Maybe it is my internet because my provider switched but speed tests say that it should work very well for all internet programs, etc..

nml what do you mean with putting the priority to highest level, where to do this? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDrOxn0Qm1o this link helped me a bit, CF is more playable but still isn't as it should be for me

i take it back, nothing of those things in my previous link worked, it was just becasue i played in the morning, when almost no players were online, when more players are online its impossible to play normal again. and I am not the only one with this problem...

0 angridung do you have a ssd in your computer or just the common hdd?

nML

You can set this priority inside taskmanager. Which browser do you use? This is of grave impact.

Opera i use, but i play on flashplayer standalone.

nML

Yes, did you try the things i suggested? (The one and only thing that for sure doesn't make the game run less smooth is you SSD, btw.)

well my computer stands in dutch language, and i dont know what you mean with ssd or hdd.

Could you explain what it is and what to do,

My premium just ran out, and im not planning to play this game anymore as long as i dont have this fluent line that i had when i started to play

nML

SSD = solid state drive, is a maindrive that works different from a usual (HDD= hard disk drive) one. SSD is much faster, HDD is cheaper and provides more storage capacity. Deleted files on an SSD are much harder to recover.

Ineed nml ur right, but many users are complaining about lags in online games with a ssd. Before i had this ssd i used also an hdd and it worked a little bit better. Maybe it is just imagination but in fact I do not think so. I will try to fix, maybe i will be successfull.

nML

The only thing i could possibly imagine as a reason for trouble when playing is that maybe your SSD runs a little too fast for your flash player/internet connection. However, a better drive will hardly be the main problem.

Babibibababi's picture

So weird, it doesn't look logical at all.

nMl yep, i agree, i think also that my ssd is too fast for the flash...

Babibibababi's picture

Stop the swap, your ssd is useless