You are here

New moderators.. again..?!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Champion
New moderators.. again..?!

hi,

may anyone please tell me why these people got moderators:

- pjush
- mark donalds

can anyone explain me their functions?

I heard they are clan moderators.. so in the future all clan moderators will become cf moderators? that's a joke.

this pjush keeps joining my games, I ask her to leave because I can't kick and she keeps staying.. 

pjush is rank booster, provoking all ..

mark donalds seemed nice yesterday but idk.. why is he mod?

I just would like to know their functions, imo they do nothing.

I don't need hater comments, just explain me what these people are good for. thanks.

Offline
Champion

Geert appointed them as moderator to make moderated rooms and to not get kicked during clan tournaments.

Geert can't technically make half mods, so they took all powers with them. However they have no further responsibilities with any other part of curvefever community. 

Now you might think, they only need it for once a month ? I guess pjush and mark donalds can answer this the best, since they spoke with Geert. I'm not fully aware from this point.

Since they still wear the title of moderator, they should behave as one. If it's true what you say ( next time solid proof ) Pjush should change their attitude as moderator. I will personally tell her to avoide such situations. 

Further it's a coincidence that most clanmoderators are moderators ingame too, the only non moderator is Alkapten. And Dutch4All became moderator via the cheater section . Not every clanmoderator will become moderator.

I hope I answered as much as possible. Apologies from the clan community, I'll take full responsibility.

 

-Salietje

Offline
Champion

Salietje wrote:

Geert appointed them as moderator to make moderated rooms and to not get kicked during clan tournaments.

Geert can't technically make half mods, so they took all powers with them. However they have no further responsibilities with any other part of curvefever community. 

Now you might think, they only need it for once a month ? I guess pjush and mark donalds can answer this the best, since they spoke with Geert. I'm not fully aware from this point.

Since they still wear the title of moderator, they should behave as one. If it's true what you say ( next time solid proof ) Pjush should change their attitude as moderator. I will personally tell her to avoide such situations. 

I hope I answered as much as possible. Apologies from the clan community, I'll take full responsibility.

 

-Salietje

http://curvefever.com/content/boosting-rank

& go enter "pjush" in search and read her pathetic comments, thanks.

greets

Offline
Champion

Not telling it was right , but those answers were posted before she gained moderatorship. 

And if you meant that a player with such attitude shouldnt ever become moderator: It won't matter if she changes her attitude from now on,  however will her attitude remain then reconsidering moderatorship is most likely the response.

 

Anyway I would give it some time, I remember I was sometimes like this in the past ( and I've dealt with the major part of that attitude )

Any problems experienced could be sent over private message to me. 

Greets

Offline
Clan: 69

Pjush isn't rank booster. She just played with person which played on second acc. -.-

Offline
Champion

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Pjush isn't rank booster. She just played with person which played on second acc. -.-

woooow. you just admitted yourself "second acc" 

= RANK BOOSTING.

her excuse: "i would get 2,2k then instead of 2,3k" or sth like this.. yeaaaahhh.. playing with 2,4k she ofc would get 2,2,k easily.. nooot LoLz

she is make 1800 rank.

but this isn't the main issue.

i wanna know for what these guys are good foor

creating a moderator room ONCE a month - which can be created by other mods, but annoy ME 30 days a month with joining and not leaving when i ask?

Good job.

Offline
Clan: 69

Yellow.' wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Pjush isn't rank booster. She just played with person which played on second acc. -.-

woooow. you just admitted yourself "second acc" 

= RANK BOOSTING.

her excuse: "i would get 2,2k then instead of 2,3k" or sth like this.. yeaaaahhh.. playing with 2,4k she ofc would get 2,2,k easily.. nooot LoLz

she is make 1800 rank.

but this isn't the main issue.

i wanna know for what these guys are good foor

creating a moderator room ONCE a month - which can be created by other mods, but annoy ME 30 days a month with joining and not leaving when i ask?

Good job.

So now we can't play on second accounts? Then it's boosting?

Daniël's picture
Offline
team eu top 16%

Salietje wrote:

Apologies from the clan community, I'll take full responsibility.

Me too, as main clan Moderator.
And nice story, everything you said was perfect.

Yellow.' ,
We wanted to not be needed when we accepted Clan Tournament Moderators.
We wanted to give the Clan Tournament Moderators the possibility to handle clan tournaments by theirselves.
And no, not every Clan (Tournament) Moderator will get these functions.
But 2 Clan Moderators with these possibilities is handy enough.

No it was not necessary for them to have ingame Moderator, but it will help them and the participating clans by handling the tournaments. When I was just a clan mod, sometimes I really knew how I missed the Moderator powers.
 

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Clan: 69

Dutch4All wrote:

Salietje wrote:

Apologies from the clan community, I'll take full responsibility.

Me too, as main clan Moderator.
And nice story, everything you said was perfect.

Yellow.' ,
We wanted to not be needed when we accepted Clan Tournament Moderators.
We wanted to give the Clan Tournament Moderators the possibility to handle clan tournaments by theirselves.
And no, not every Clan (Tournament) Moderator will get these functions.
But 2 Clan Moderators with these possibilities is handy enough.

No it was not necessary for them to have ingame Moderator, but it will help them and the participating clans by handling the tournaments. When I was just a clan mod, sometimes I really knew how I missed the Moderator powers.
 

:)

PotatoNL's picture
Offline
ffa eu top 17%

Why do you even bother Yellow.'? It seems like all you do is hit the F5 button 24/7 to see if you can find anything, even the least important detail, to push right in the people's faces. I don't care, and neither do loads and loads of other people on this forum, so please just back off instead of ranting, flaming and complaining to express your frustrations e.g.

As for Pjush and Mark Donalds, good luck you two!

Implex's picture
Offline
Clan: vS

Pjush and Mark Donalds are doing their job well.

Stop hating on people if you know nothing.

Did you ever saw Pjush playing?

She plays like a beast and muuuuuuch better than you.

just again,stop HATIN and get hobbies.

Offline
Clan: ajta

Can't understand why this Yellow.' spread so  much hate round here again and again..?

Pjush is a polite girl and i never saw her talking rude or anything. Yellow.' is just mad because of some personal reasons which happend last clan tournament and now she can't stop her hatin till Pjush will leave i guess..?

We all have players who we dislike we don't have to talk bad about them and make them look bad just because of some personal reasons.

Just leave it and stop this hating. It's summer people should fall in love and don't feel hate only!

*-* 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

DominixPL's picture
Offline
Clan: KKK

WE all know that they're mods for nothin' like ateri, and they got this job cuz they're geert's friends. WE all know it. 

Ted, my best friend...

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

DominixPL wrote:

WE all know that they're mods for nothin' like ateri, and they got this job cuz they're geert's friends. WE all know it. 

ateri is a programmer... It's not his job to handle cheater reports/ keep peace

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

Yep. Truth told.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: 69
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

DominixPL's picture
Offline
Clan: KKK

OK. ateri is programmer so why he got the "Mod" designation?

Ted, my best friend...

Online

I think Ateri also takes care of streaming so it's reasonable he has mod title to make private rooms.

I just don't like to see moderators to mind other's business like clan moderators (Pjush, Mark) who I saw threathening they will kick someone out of the room. Even though one doesn't behave, they're clan moderators, they must leave this to Calmy, Dutch, Wallyson... and not abusing their mod powers.

 

 

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

DominixPL wrote:

OK. ateri is programmer so why he got the "Mod" designation?

Because I am part of their team. Makes sense?

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: XMAS

:M
:C

>:(

>:)

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 2.3%
1v1 eu top 6.9%
team eu top 9.6%
Clan: NF

App is released at the end of july...

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

Offline
Champion

Still both useless *-*

Offline
team eu top 13%
Clan: Panz

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: 69

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

I can't play on laptop but if will you make android app i would play whole night :/

Offline
Clan: 69

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

I can't play on laptop but if will you make android app i would play whole night :/

Offline
team eu top 13%
Clan: Panz

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but the time needed to do so isn't months or years...you jsut gotta make a browser based app and convert it into an app of it's own, putting the buttons for left and right or making the right screen tapping moving u to the right and the left screen for turning to the left...there is already an app on google play called curve wars, check it out it's free

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but the time needed to do so isn't months or years...you jsut gotta make a browser based app and convert it into an app of it's own, putting the buttons for left and right or making the right screen tapping moving u to the right and the left screen for turning to the left...there is already an app on google play called curve wars, check it out it's free

The game for the phones is being made from scratch if I remember correctly. I am working on something else, not the game.
However I've decided to do something in my free time (while not working on the thing I am doing), it's a mix of Curve Fever and another game but I won't say what it is as I still need some permissions from Geert to be able to release it.

 

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
team eu top 13%
Clan: Panz

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but the time needed to do so isn't months or years...you jsut gotta make a browser based app and convert it into an app of it's own, putting the buttons for left and right or making the right screen tapping moving u to the right and the left screen for turning to the left...there is already an app on google play called curve wars, check it out it's free

The game for the phones is being made from scratch if I remember correctly. I am working on something else, not the game.
However I've decided to do something in my free time (while not working on the thing I am doing), it's a mix of Curve Fever and another game but I won't say what it is as I still need some permissions from Geert to be able to release it.

 

well that explains the long wait since it's announcement, well hope to see some W.I.P. very soon, from both the app and ur work. Keep it up dude and gl

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Offline
Clan: 69

Let Cocky to be a moderator and he will make android app.

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but the time needed to do so isn't months or years...you jsut gotta make a browser based app and convert it into an app of it's own, putting the buttons for left and right or making the right screen tapping moving u to the right and the left screen for turning to the left...there is already an app on google play called curve wars, check it out it's free

The game for the phones is being made from scratch if I remember correctly. I am working on something else, not the game.
However I've decided to do something in my free time (while not working on the thing I am doing), it's a mix of Curve Fever and another game but I won't say what it is as I still need some permissions from Geert to be able to release it.

 

well that explains the long wait since it's announcement, well hope to see some W.I.P. very soon, from both the app and ur work. Keep it up dude and gl

I don't know if Geert will give me permission for it. But I'm sure it would be very nice of him to do that.
However when I release games I release a finished, tested version of it. Which means there will be no bugs or glitches present.
If it happens I'm sure everyone would give it a shot. I've had a few friends play it already and they like it alot. (real life friends and a few other game mods)
However I have not finished working on it yet.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: 69

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but the time needed to do so isn't months or years...you jsut gotta make a browser based app and convert it into an app of it's own, putting the buttons for left and right or making the right screen tapping moving u to the right and the left screen for turning to the left...there is already an app on google play called curve wars, check it out it's free

The game for the phones is being made from scratch if I remember correctly. I am working on something else, not the game.
However I've decided to do something in my free time (while not working on the thing I am doing), it's a mix of Curve Fever and another game but I won't say what it is as I still need some permissions from Geert to be able to release it.

 

well that explains the long wait since it's announcement, well hope to see some W.I.P. very soon, from both the app and ur work. Keep it up dude and gl

I don't know if Geert will give me permission for it. But I'm sure it would be very nice of him to do that.
However when I release games I release a finished, tested version of it. Which means there will be no bugs or glitches present.
If it happens I'm sure everyone would give it a shot. I've had a few friends play it already and they like it alot. (real life friends and a few other game mods)
However I have not finished working on it yet.

That on what you are working will be available for android?

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Ateri wrote:

Yep. Truth told.

So programmer when will come android version??

I am working on something else. No idea about it but it was said in a few months.

the app could have been made in 2 weeks without any problems ( working on it 3 hours per day approx).. i attempted such but hit into a wall, solid enough to break my motivation down. anyways the app HAS to be used with smarthphones compactible with flash player and Air (both adobe products) for it to be stable enough to be playable.

Trust me, even a simple looking game can take up months up to years. It's not that easy as you think.

I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but the time needed to do so isn't months or years...you jsut gotta make a browser based app and convert it into an app of it's own, putting the buttons for left and right or making the right screen tapping moving u to the right and the left screen for turning to the left...there is already an app on google play called curve wars, check it out it's free

The game for the phones is being made from scratch if I remember correctly. I am working on something else, not the game.
However I've decided to do something in my free time (while not working on the thing I am doing), it's a mix of Curve Fever and another game but I won't say what it is as I still need some permissions from Geert to be able to release it.

 

well that explains the long wait since it's announcement, well hope to see some W.I.P. very soon, from both the app and ur work. Keep it up dude and gl

I don't know if Geert will give me permission for it. But I'm sure it would be very nice of him to do that.
However when I release games I release a finished, tested version of it. Which means there will be no bugs or glitches present.
If it happens I'm sure everyone would give it a shot. I've had a few friends play it already and they like it alot. (real life friends and a few other game mods)
However I have not finished working on it yet.

That on what you are working will be available for android?

Tried to compile with the same source just switching controls to the touchscreen and for some reason you could only turn right xD I'm not so sure about the game. Might have to completely recode it for phones.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: 69

Look on curvecrash controls it would be nice to have same. Curvecrash is game from google play.

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

The controls are left side of screen is for left and the right side of the screen is right.
One corner of the screen is pause. For some reason the controls do not work properly.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: 69

Ateri wrote:

The controls are left side of screen is for left and the right side of the screen is right.
One corner of the screen is pause. For some reason the controls do not work properly.

How can be pause on online game?

 

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Ateri wrote:

The controls are left side of screen is for left and the right side of the screen is right.
One corner of the screen is pause. For some reason the controls do not work properly.

How can be pause on online game?

 

"It's a mix of Curve Fever and another game but I won't say what it is as I still need some permissions from Geert to be able to release it."
I'm not talking about CF for mobile. About something else. Lol. You misunderstood me.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: 69

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
team eu top 13%
Clan: Panz

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

yeah don't go commercial, you'll end up with a game ppl have to invest money in to be able to play(let's say a gold system) or buy premium to get the full package.

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Offline
Clan: 69
Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

I don't care where it will be i want download and play!

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

yeah don't go commercial, you'll end up with a game ppl have to invest money in to be able to play(let's say a gold system) or buy premium to get the full package.

I just hate that you have to pay for Google Play if you want to put your own software on there. Therefore I'm not gonna use it.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: 69

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

yeah don't go commercial, you'll end up with a game ppl have to invest money in to be able to play(let's say a gold system) or buy premium to get the full package.

I just hate that you have to pay for Google Play if you want to put your own software on there. Therefore I'm not gonna use it.

You must pay? I didn't knew that.

Offline
team eu top 13%
Clan: Panz

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

yeah don't go commercial, you'll end up with a game ppl have to invest money in to be able to play(let's say a gold system) or buy premium to get the full package.

I just hate that you have to pay for Google Play if you want to put your own software on there. Therefore I'm not gonna use it.

You must pay? I didn't knew that.

yeah dat advertising, hahaha
@Ateri: maybe put it on black market but nontheless finish the pc version first xD

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

Cocky Burek wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

yeah don't go commercial, you'll end up with a game ppl have to invest money in to be able to play(let's say a gold system) or buy premium to get the full package.

I just hate that you have to pay for Google Play if you want to put your own software on there. Therefore I'm not gonna use it.

You must pay? I didn't knew that.

yeah dat advertising, hahaha
@Ateri: maybe put it on black market but nontheless finish the pc version first xD

Ever heard of dropbox before? If I'm gonna put the .APK anywhere it will be on my dropbox account.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
team eu top 13%
Clan: Panz

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

yeah don't go commercial, you'll end up with a game ppl have to invest money in to be able to play(let's say a gold system) or buy premium to get the full package.

I just hate that you have to pay for Google Play if you want to put your own software on there. Therefore I'm not gonna use it.

You must pay? I didn't knew that.

yeah dat advertising, hahaha
@Ateri: maybe put it on black market but nontheless finish the pc version first xD

Ever heard of dropbox before? If I'm gonna put the .APK anywhere it will be on my dropbox account.

dropbox? what is that? a box that drops on you ???? wtf dude ..what kind of question is that??? anyway nice idea

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

Ateri wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

But it will be still available for android?

And it will have rank or sth?

Singleplayer, I don't know, I'll try to but if I'll make it for android it won't be on Google Play.

yeah don't go commercial, you'll end up with a game ppl have to invest money in to be able to play(let's say a gold system) or buy premium to get the full package.

I just hate that you have to pay for Google Play if you want to put your own software on there. Therefore I'm not gonna use it.

You must pay? I didn't knew that.

yeah dat advertising, hahaha
@Ateri: maybe put it on black market but nontheless finish the pc version first xD

Ever heard of dropbox before? If I'm gonna put the .APK anywhere it will be on my dropbox account.

dropbox? what is that? a box that drops on you ???? wtf dude ..what kind of question is that??? anyway nice idea

http://dropbox.com A place for storing files and then being able to get them at anytime you want and sharing it with others if you'd like to.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
team eu top 13%
Clan: Panz

the lvl of sarcasm in this thread is unbelievable 

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "