You are here

Top 5 speed players?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

95 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Top 5 speed players?

Name the top 5 Speed players. Biggrin (teams,1v1,etc) 

6stijn6's picture
Offline

real on #1 thats for sure second superman or mushroom

Red Speed Pro

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

1. theRealMadridcf

2. 6stijn6

3. D-hero

4. MuShr00m

5. Bitch...

Mokobodzki Byk's picture
Offline
ffa eu top 8.6%
1v1 eu top 27%
team eu top 24%

1 . BOTENG

2. CHEFE-SK

3. CHILLAWAVE

4. SONIA

5. VUII

MONSTER MOKO

1. D-HERO

2.theRealMadridcf

3.Alfy

4.Mr.WiseGuy

5.vuiii

Offline
team eu top 16%

Its weird noone mentioned such players as Arek85/mustafa/funny_game or onCracK.

Besides every player has his own style. Some of the players are good at surviving for long time forcing an opponent to fail (like Mister_X), some of them are really speed rapists killing an opponent very quickly and smoothly (Jimmy, Crack) while some others have very impressive skills of handling 2-3 speeds (bow, Real, Arek).

And I think red speed ffa games do count here as well. 

1.onCrack
2.Biitch..
3.tySinclair
3.Zan
4.Jimmy
5.Alfy

Pros!

lala *-*

Offline
team eu top 16%

vuiii wrote:

3.tySinclair

Biggest noob ever.

andreseychelles wrote:

vuiii wrote:

3.tySinclair

Biggest noob ever.

thestayoutofmyopinioncf *:
 

lala *-*

Gunslinger's picture
Offline
Clan: sove

1.Mr.WiseGuy
2.Mr.WiseGuy

3.Mr.WiseGuy
4.Mr.WiseGuy

5.Mr.WiseGuy

6.gunslinger

7.moko

 

 

my pyramids

drift3er's picture
Offline

1.  Bow

2.  Curvirine

3.  Therealmadridcf

4.  D-HERO

5.  Mushr00m

ArnoudV's picture
Offline
team eu top 24%

1 Bow
2 Mushr00m
3 TheRealMadridCf
4 Jimmy
5 Leon

TheNewSound's picture
Offline
Clan: Baas
  1. TheNewSound
  2. 6Stijn6
  3. Alfy
  4. Mushr00m
  5. D-Hero
    ...
    ...
  1. Lanvin

__________________________________________________________

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Offline

.

Offline
Clan: lce

1.Lanvin 2.theRealMadridcf 3.D-HERO 4.onCrack 5.Mushr00m

Offline
Champion

xd

eZ-
Offline

1. Leon

2. Leon

3. Leon

4. Leon

5. Anna On Period

Offline
ffa eu top 1.5%
1v1 eu top 6.8%
team eu top 25%

Speed players? When its all about speed? Not tactic with 1v1 and thight spaces without speed? Tanking etc.

1. Real 2. Mush 3. Me 4. D-HERO 5. Sam-pum

Leck88's picture
Offline
team eu top 67%

1. Leck88

2. Leck88

3. Leck88

4. Leck88

5. Leck88

AKRAM

Offline
ffa eu top 1.5%
1v1 eu top 6.8%
team eu top 25%

yeaah

Offline
Clan: XAXA

1.theRealMadridcf

2.6stijn6

3.Pjush

4.Lanvin

5.Me Biggrin

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

1.theRealMadridcf

2.6stijn6

3.Pjush

4.Lanvin

5.Me Biggrin

Awww, first time im on someones list Biggrin <3

MrTestosterone's picture
Offline
Clan: AUL

imho:

1) real
2) alfy
3) mushroom
4) DVCE.VENEZIA
5) stijn

 

Offline
Champion

All these guys are nubis  c:

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

DeclanR wrote:

All these guys are nubis  c:

Sad

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 22
1v1 eu top 3.8%
team eu nr. 38
Clan: Mr

1. Pjush

2. 6stijn6

3. D-HERO

4. Lanvin

5. TheRealMadridcf

6. Gideont

7. Alfy

 

i know its top 5 but they deserve a place as well c:

 

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

patrick_0707 wrote:

1. Pjush

2. 6stijn6

3. D-HERO

4. Lanvin

5. TheRealMadridcf

6. Gideont

7. Alfy

 

i know its top 5 but they deserve a place as well c:

 

First?? Serious xD Is it a troll? :$$$

Offline
Champion

1. DeclanR

2. Dec.'

3. Reynolds

4. Serena..

5. Me.'

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 22
1v1 eu top 3.8%
team eu nr. 38
Clan: Mr

Pjush wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

1. Pjush

2. 6stijn6

3. D-HERO

4. Lanvin

5. TheRealMadridcf

6. Gideont

7. Alfy

 

i know its top 5 but they deserve a place as well c:

 

First?? Serious xD Is it a troll? :$$$

haha nope, it's my top 5 (and i forgot to add celineam)

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

Offline

#1,000,000 ThaTiemsz

-

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 22
1v1 eu top 3.8%
team eu nr. 38
Clan: Mr

ThaTiemsz wrote:

#1,000,000 ThaTiemsz

 

#1,000,001*

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

Offline
Clan: XAXA
Pjush wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

1.theRealMadridcf

2.6stijn6

3.Pjush

4.Lanvin

5.Me Biggrin

Awww, first time im on someones list Biggrin <3

You are good Biggrin

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:
Pjush wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

1.theRealMadridcf

2.6stijn6

3.Pjush

4.Lanvin

5.Me Biggrin

Awww, first time im on someones list Biggrin <3

You are good Biggrin

 

Biggrin :D Biggrin <3 <3 <3

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 9.1%
1v1 eu top 22%
team eu top 35%

I might be in the top 10

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Salietje wrote:

I might be in the top 10

 

Pssst u wish pssst Biggrin

Offline
Clan: XAXA

Lool, my clan Biggrin

celineam †'s picture
Offline
Clan: MISS

patrick_0707]</p>
<p>[quote=Pjush
wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

1. Pjush

2. 6stijn6

3. D-HERO

4. Lanvin

5. TheRealMadridcf

6. Gideont

7. Alfy

 

i know its top 5 but they deserve a place as well c:

haha nope, it's my top 5 (and i forgot to add celineam)

 

Awwww Biggrin

celineam †'s picture
Offline
Clan: MISS

1. TheRealMadridCF

2. Alfy (HEIA NORWAY)

3. Mushr00m

4. 6stijn6

5. Lanvin

Offline
Champion
Clan: Anna

1. Real

2. MuShr00m

3. Alfy

4. Mister X

5. 'Destiny

Bye virgins.

6stijn6's picture
Offline

destiny XD

Red Speed Pro

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

1. NME

 

daayum that kill

Offline
Clan: XAXA

IDEEKAY wrote:

1. NME

 

daayum that kill

Yes Smile

Offline
Clan: XED

1.Real

2.D-HERO

3.Mushroom

4Exarion

5.Pjush

6.Implex

7.SPAS-12

8.Me

6stijn6's picture
Offline

Those tops r jokes. Just friend zones

Red Speed Pro

Offline
Clan: Boss

we all know im the best speed player, typical noobs voting for omg real omg declan omg its oldghz omg its gilansh i love u all so much but they are brainwashed to the fact that NO they are not the best! 

My list is legit: no fake thin players in there.

My top 10: 

1: ingeniousreader8889

2: D-hero

3: Lanvin

4: I wud count mushroom but i dont like him

5: Reverton

6: Exarium ... actually switch exarium with reverton pls cheers

7: Bruce almighty but not so mghty

8: Ledgendary move him up the list cos hes a ledgend

9: stjindv not 6stjin6 cos he shuda retired centuries ago.. is he still here?? noob...

10: I wud say pjush shes not good enough. this wud be hmmm . implex 

 

Offline
Clan: XAXA

ingeniousreader8889 wrote:

we all know im the best speed player, typical noobs voting for omg real omg declan omg its oldghz omg its gilansh i love u all so much but they are brainwashed to the fact that NO they are not the best! 

My list is legit: no fake thin players in there.

My top 10: 

1: ingeniousreader8889

2: D-hero

3: Lanvin

4: I wud count mushroom but i dont like him

5: Reverton

6: Exarium ... actually switch exarium with reverton pls cheers

7: Bruce almighty but not so mghty

8: Ledgendary move him up the list cos hes a ledgend

9: stjindv not 6stjin6 cos he shuda retired centuries ago.. is he still here?? noob...

10: I wud say pjush shes not good enough. this wud be hmmm . implex 

 

You noob

Offline
Clan: Boss

i just got pwned by a wiggle kid

Offline
1v1 eu top 4%
team eu top 13%

My top 5 speedplayers are:

1. Michael Jackson

2. Bruce Almighty

3. Alfy

4. sam_pum

5. theRealMadridcf

and people who deserve a place in my top 10 are Mercedes-benz, TEAM GOED, stijndv, F.B.I and Pjush. 

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 16%
team eu top 12%
Clan: RovU

How about Obeso, Gid? Sad

Offline
1v1 eu top 4%
team eu top 13%

hmm i think Obeso is on place 78, 5 places above Pug. :3

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

Offline
Clan: Boss

so i put u in my top 10 and u ignore me exa. im clearly the best its just everyone is used to big names like alfy... ive never seen him play speed once. ive beaten all of the names u have mentioned and put them to shame. ive slammed u in ffa's so why am i not on the list? oh oh its cos im not 2k right? oh i get i now...

Pages