You are here

Selfie Topic !!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

2783 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Champion

Script wrote:

 

with glasses wheeeej xDD

wheeeej :3

Script †'s picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: sui

not bad :3

nt? not nice enough

-Andrea-'s picture
Offline
Clan: S

Cute Script *..*

valko's picture
Offline
Clan: wit

BTW, Anna have you watched the coolest '80/'90 TV series "The Wonder Years"?

You kinda remind me Winnie Cooper <3

 

Fire.&#039;'s picture
Offline

I  have done one as a profile picture as well, because the picture resolution is only 96x96 :)

[

Offline
ffa eu nr. 74
team eu top 25%
Clan: 69

Wow Anna that eyes *.*

Offline
ffa eu nr. 74
team eu top 25%
Clan: 69

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

Haha

Offline
ffa eu nr. 74
team eu top 25%
Clan: 69

Yellow.' wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

-Andrea- wrote:

awh :'3 cute pics you all :*

Post selfie.

she has in profile

Other one... :)

Offline
Clan: SCAR

keep going^^

-Andrea-'s picture
Offline
Clan: S

Gamer_nickii_ wrote:

keep going^^

Nicki *--* :*

Offline
Clan: SCAR

hey uu:*:$

Offline
Champion

valko wrote:

BTW, Anna have you watched the coolest '80/'90 TV series "The Wonder Years"?

You kinda remind me Winnie Cooper <3

 

haha no i didn't watch it :D :D

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

Dude

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

Dude

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

Gamer_nickii_ wrote:

keep going^^

 

You are the only good looking lad

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

i would :D #no#homo

Offline
Clan: SCAR

IDEEKAY wrote:

Gamer_nickii_ wrote:

keep going^^

 

You are the only good looking lad

awh, i wont hate when u post selfie;D

Offline
ffa eu top 19%
1v1 eu top 44%
team eu top 57%
Clan: COKE

NoSlayer wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

i would :D #no#homo

looool

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

lollolo wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

i would :D #no#homo

looool

 

Cute clean eyes, cute hair, kissable lips, babyface skin. Ok ill just stop here. #no#homo#again :D 

celineam †'s picture
Offline
Clan: MISS

NoSlayer wrote:

lollolo wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

i would :D #no#homo

looool

 

Cute clean eyes, cute hair, kissable lips, babyface skin. Ok ill just stop here. #no#homo#again :D 

 

haha

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

celineam wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

lollolo wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

i would :D #no#homo

looool

 

Cute clean eyes, cute hair, kissable lips, babyface skin. Ok ill just stop here. #no#homo#again :D 

 

haha

 

you dont look bad either :p 

Offline
Clan: SCAR

celineam wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

lollolo wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

i would :D #no#homo

looool

 

Cute clean eyes, cute hair, kissable lips, babyface skin. Ok ill just stop here. #no#homo#again :D 

 

haha

xD

 

celineam †'s picture
Offline
Clan: MISS

NoSlayer wrote:

celineam wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

lollolo wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning wrote:

ceilaneam lets date?

 

i would :D #no#homo

looool

 

Cute clean eyes, cute hair, kissable lips, babyface skin. Ok ill just stop here. #no#homo#again :D 

 

haha

 

you dont look bad either :p 

 

Thanks:P

czary1994's picture
Offline
Clan: EVIL

IDEEKAY wrote:

Gamer_nickii_ wrote:

keep going^^

 

You are the only good looking lad

he is lelijk! :D

czary1994's profile on curvefever

Offline
Clan: SCAR
czary1994 wrote:

IDEEKAY wrote:

Gamer_nickii_ wrote:

keep going^^

 

You are the only good looking lad

he is lelijk! :D

Taki czary.. xD

Offline
Champion

Post your own pic before asking others to, stop being creepy.

Offline
Clan: SCAR

Pics of dutch and dec incoming

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 18%
1v1 eu top 24%
team eu top 35%

.

Offline
ffa eu nr. 74
team eu top 25%
Clan: 69

Nice thrill

Offline

Ma pussies

onCrack's picture
Offline

VERY CUTE BRO :d

AND NICE

PUSSIES

<3

arandomstranger's picture
Offline

mr.wiseguy wrote:

Ma pussies

 

hottie *-*
 

aRandomStranger wins this round!

Ma to Marine,bas si cute ahha *-*

 

lala *-*

Sosho's picture
Offline
ffa eu top 1.7%
1v1 eu top 15%
team eu top 47%
Clan: Marl

 

(delete it)

celineam †'s picture
Offline
Clan: MISS

mr.wiseguy wrote:

Ma pussies

 

*.* agree

Offline
Champion

arandomstranger wrote:

mr.wiseguy wrote:

Ma pussies

 

hottie *-*
 

true

Teaa's picture
Offline

:-)

Edited by: 
Teaa on 28 September, 2015 - 15:39

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Don Raper's picture
Offline
ffa eu top 2.6%
team eu top 34%
Clan: AUL

since everybody is uploading several selfies... feelin' dope today, teaa i wanna meet you when i visit croatia <3 cheers to all my fellas curvers, ingeniousreader noob

Offline
ffa eu nr. 74
team eu top 25%
Clan: 69

Don Raper wrote:

since everybody is uploading several selfies... feelin' dope today, teaa i wanna meet you when i visit croatia <3 cheers to all my fellas curvers, ingeniousreader noob

Haha

HAHAHAH

lala *-*

Offline
Clan: The

95% of guys have same hair style...

 

Thrill, what college you completed there? gj wp

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

KoolKeith wrote:

95% of guys have same hair style...

 

Thrill, what college you completed there? gj wp

95%? You better have something to back that up with.

NoSlayer wrote:

95%? You better have something to back that up with.

shlaya + sushi + swag + cute + goodie + icecream + squiiid + hug + aww :$$

lala *-*

Offline
Clan: The

It must be very interesting having your brain in possesion, since you seize on that.

Or you are the one who dont have that hair, so you feel offended.

Good thing I came on physics&math forums, so after every sentence i write as theorem, there has to be proof.

 

q.e.d :*

Offline

while lecture

Nasip, kısmet...
Hırdavat
Grant, fortune...
Hirdavat

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

KoolKeith wrote:

It must be very interesting having your brain in possesion, since you seize on that.

Or you are the one who dont have that hair, so you feel offended.

Good thing I came on physics&math forums, so after every sentence i write as theorem, there has to be proof.

 

q.e.d :*

 

I just mean, who has the same hair? Thrill has flat hair, then theres a group of guys with curly hair, then we have irish with messy hair, then theres don raper with short hair, sorry - i just dont see it :D

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

vuiii wrote:

NoSlayer wrote:

95%? You better have something to back that up with.

shlaya + sushi + swag + cute + goodie + icecream + squiiid + hug + aww :$$

 

hihih + shpiiid + swag + :D

Offline
Clan: xShe

HOORRAYYY!! THE SELFIE TOPIC IS THE MOST COMMENTED TOPIC ON THE CURVE FEVER FORUM xd

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
ffa eu nr. 74
team eu top 25%
Clan: 69

Killuminati_ wrote:

HOORRAYYY!! THE SELFIE TOPIC IS THE MOST COMMENTED TOPIC ON THE CURVE FEVER FORUM xd

Yeah :)

Offline
Clan: miss

YOUHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

 

Maderator Alan joined the room

 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

 

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Pages