You are here

Appreciation thread - GG Cops

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Appreciation thread - GG Cops

Spectatpr = Ivylunatic
Kaibennzii Joa = Salietje
New Spectapr = Mish3al
The Judge =  Patrick_070

Hi all.
This is my appreciation post for all of the people above and those whose identities still have not been revealed but they made something for this community. I won't be lying by saying they made me mad sometimes,I won't be lying some of the reports they made were not really the best ones and I won't be lying I didn't agree with all they said. But it doesn't matter. We can't agree with anyone and all they did was for the community.

Many people will call them nolifers,useless or taking care of it too seriously as for just a "flash game". Many people will hate them just because they revealed the truth, just because they reported someone or just because they told or did something that people didn't like. But that was their job. People hate police, insult police, have no respect for police but when it comes down to it, they need them. They won't admit it but it's true. Same for those guys.
You can hate them and say bad things on them but after all you will have to admit they were, they are and they will be needed. If it wasn't for them a lot of people would have boosted themselves to ridicolous ranks, a lot of people would have cheated like crazy and lots more. Some of them were caught, some gave up on their plans of boosting/cheating because of them and some are still to be caught. Beware.

There is no need to call them nolifers, to talk bad about them and all that. After all they did it for the community, they spent their free time on it, they did it voluntarily. Just for you. They didn't have to. They could give up on it and we would have a mess like a couple of months ago - nobody really caring about boosting/cheating and Mepik on his way to 3000 teamrank by playing with 700 people. I guess they also encouraged a lot of people to do the same.
Do we want a game full of cheaters and boosters?
Also lately they were involved in some of the actions created purposely to even improve this community better.
Well i was there too,with all of them but im known as vuiii,no any anonymous nick. (:

-----
There aren't many people like them, helping and taking care of all that stuff as well as making professional reports - most of the time people don't really get the idea of cheaters forum and create topics like "Ban this noob, he went on me in FFA game" while they make it with every single detail. Don't you see it?

Is this important to reveal their identities?It isn't.To judge them?It isn't.What is important is their hope, being worthy, direct, honour and goodness!

-----

If you,people,want to hate them,hate me also but i will repeat again:
Imagine if we havent got them here, we would  never have been what we are now.

Thanks cops! *-*

Sincerely,
Itana and Sinc.

xD

EvilBunny wrote:

xD

Don't troll here.

lala *-*

sam_pum's picture
Champion
ffa america top 2.4%
1v1 america top 3.1%
team america top 5.2%
Clan: Jeff

I couldn't have said it better myself. 

+1

My name is Jeff.

Fire.''s picture

Well said vuiii :3

[

Clan: RiP

well done  vuiii!

Highest ranks:
1v1 1443
FFA 1930
Team 2146

ffa america top 31%
1v1 america top 3.2%
team america top 13%

yes great great respect to them!!!! ;)

And gj Sinc!

lala *-*

Clan: LvLy

Well, let's have this thingy become less ridiculous by reporting only serious issues and not opening any further love/hate/idc/wtf/trololothreads.

Casus irreducibilis wrote:

Well, let's have this thingy become less ridiculous by reporting only serious issues and not opening any further love/hate/idc/wtf/trololothreads.

Bai bai,u left?Baiiiiii.

lala *-*

6stijn6's picture

Didnt read it all but this topic is stolen from d hero:P

Red Speed Pro

6stijn6 wrote:

Didnt read it all but this topic is stolen from d hero:P

#brain

lala *-*