You are here

how about speed tourney?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: Solo
how about speed tourney?

there are a lots of speed players theese days (fullmap and greenspeed,bubbles and blue eraser item setup).. and i was thinking.. curent tourneys are only thin and for reason that most people like it.. but im pretty soure there are as much speed players as thin players today.. so why dont u moderators organise 2vs2 or 1vs1 speed tourneys? its not about what u like.. its about what cf players want and your jobs are to make them all happy i could get you at least 50 players to comment here that they want speed tourney and 50 more would not comment but would play... some ppl here have like 3000 speed games and they diserve  a chance to win crown.. like some people have crown for wining special items setup? think about it .. i repeat its not what u like or dont like.. its about other milion players in the game

Clan: Jeff

would be great! i'm in.

xD the point is.. if we gather 100 ppl they must give us. it would be fun to have many kinds of tourneys, also corner tourney would be nice.. and whe nu walk in room shoul say fe: the great speed champion MuShr00m has joined the room. or smth... cmon show some creativity xD

Looser of official october 2vs2 speed tournament.(with Yossha)

onCocaine's picture
ffa america top 3.1%
1v1 america top 50%
Clan: fm

Actually it could be nice to see speed tournament. It's nice to watch high skilled players going thru very tight spaces with 5 thins but we already saw it so many times. It would be good to see high skilled players chasing themselves with 2-3, sometimes even 4 speeds.

also passing holes with 2 and 3 speeds and passing one hile 2 times with 1 and 2 speeds, surviving 5 speeds? :P it just looks more like a real battle than thin play..

Pjush's picture
Champion
ffa america top 100%
1v1 america top 84%
team america top 86%
Clan: HC

i want speed tournyyy <3

Implex's picture
Clan: vS

I agree with you.

I think there was never a Official Speed Tournament (1v1,FFA8,2v2) where you can win a crown.

I dont care if we are in a clan or not because i thought of it,too.

It would be nice to see a Speed Tournament!

#goodidea

Clan: Unit

too

Clan: RiP

agree whit mushr00m :)

Highest ranks:
1v1 1443
FFA 1930
Team 2146

Clan: CSGO

i wanna speed tournament

Stollos's picture
Clan: SUFK

Ye Nice ;) Im In xD

get rich or die tryin

onCocaine's picture
ffa america top 3.1%
1v1 america top 50%
Clan: fm

Also another good reason for speed tournament is that with green speed you can't just camp and win... Everytime there is FFA8 tournament everyone is camping.. I am not saying this is bad, this is a way to win and some players are able to make super tight half camps and so on, thing is we saw it too many times, it just gets boring. Team tournaments are more attractive because there are not camp battles every round.

Really, wouldn't it be better to see high skilled people trying to catch themselves with 2,3,4,5 speeds? Speed level of many players is high enough to see a good show.

The only disadvantage of it is that with FFA8 some people can still win with just camping or defense only..

I agree with SPEEDATHON

Shpiiiiiid *-*

lala *-*

celineam †'s picture
Clan: MISS

FFA8 or 2v2 would be great, yep:)

TAILOW's picture
ffa america top 1.7%

I agree with Mushr00m and everybody who want to join to this. There was not any Offical Speed Tournament. I would be in, just for fun :)

sam_pum's picture
Champion
ffa america top 2%
1v1 america top 2.6%
team america top 4%
Clan: Jeff

Could be nice!

My name is Jeff.

Champion

Hey guys, great idea. Although mushroom claims he can get atleast 100 users on it, I am not fully convinced of it. Yes, more players play this speed-mode, however not enough of running a tournament ( 10-20% always don't show up), besides all rounds would take too long :$ . This could be fixed by playing 2 days tournament btw.
I guess it's too early yet for a speed tournament, what might compensate is a tournament with speed/corner/thin/other pu rounds in shape of FFA/1v1 . I might be wrong thinking so I will put this on the next discussion with Depp (co-moderator).

Maybe in the near future enough speed players for a tournament yes

would not last much longer than thin rounds, and trust me enough ppl would sighn up for speed tourney even those who dont play speed would try..

Clan: GirL

Salietje wrote:

Hey guys, great idea. Although mushroom claims he can get atleast 100 users on it, I am not fully convinced of it. Yes, more players play this speed-mode, however not enough of running a tournament ( 10-20% always don't show up), besides all rounds would take too long :$ . This could be fixed by playing 2 days tournament btw.
I guess it's too early yet for a speed tournament, what might compensate is a tournament with speed/corner/thin/other pu rounds in shape of FFA/1v1 . I might be wrong thinking so I will put this on the next discussion with Depp (co-moderator).

Maybe in the near future enough speed players for a tournament yes

Hello, I would suggest you to first fix your lack of rules doing rematches. You simply do them when you want to. Fair? No.

Champion

More specific rules of rematch / lags,bugs are coming at the next tournament.

Nice idea,I would be in,but I think there are not enough players who play speed..

6stijn6's picture

8 ffa red speed<3

Red Speed Pro

Nindro's picture
Clan: PWN

6stijn6 wrote:

8 ffa red speed<3

You didn't quit? :O http://curvefever.com/content/quitting-cf

UŽ LIETUVĄ, VYRAI !!!