You are here

The Curve Fever photo competition

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

349 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: Mia

can someone answer

NeedMyDope wrote:

do there have to be people on the picture

Yes, the main purpose is to promote CurveFever and/or CurveRadio in public.

-

but the others don't have people on their pictures?

Teaa's picture

Is this still on? If it is, i will put some pic :D

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

InfinityMonkeys's picture
Clan: IMOG

Yeah it still on till 15th of june

Czech_Pinkney's picture

Guys, we will prolong this competition cause u haven't been so active so far, oki? So don't worry and keep posting photos from public places (if possible)!! The prize is waiting on you and possible "getting live on Air in CurveRadio" too!! Looking forward!! 

Drink beer, make love, shit every day, be awesome!

Teaa's picture

Yayy except some pics of me this days xD

Czech_Pinkney's picture

Hey guys, so as I promised on air yesterday, I'm posting an exemplary picture to this Photo Competition (I'm not competing). I took it from Monte Boo hill in Brno - thousands people walk around there every day. So the idea of this contest is to spread Curvefever (radio) among more people. Hope you like it, looking forward to your ideas!

Best,

DJ Pinkney.

Clan: GirL

Delete my pictures out of this corrupted contest. I don't want to be part of it anymore.

Czech_Pinkney's picture

stop acting like kid, please

You are a kid being disrespectful to someone who raises his/her opininon. I even participated in your joke-competition since it's also corrupted: A Curve Fever T-Shirt was promised to 100's of CF Radio listeners - and what do we get now? Premium. - Corruption. #cfdictatorship

Czech_Pinkney's picture

Anna, firstable - I'm way more older than you, so stop calling me kid, I don't do this to you either. Second - I told you that I respect your opinions and complaints, but I don't respect your terrible spamming. Third - I created this idea of photo-competition with the prize of the T-shirt for which I would donate money -> this wasn't accepted by mods - I didn't like it either, cause it changed everything. I was dissapointed, but there are lots of worse things in real life that can happen, so I'm not going to cry about this detail. The prize was changed, still the Premium is not that bad. And even when it was changed, u kept posting pictures (which is nice of you). So words like "joke", "corruption'" are irrelevant here.

Czech_Pinkney wrote:

Anna, firstable - I'm way more older than you, so stop calling me kid, I don't do this to you either. Second - I told you that I respect your opinions and complaints, but I don't respect your terrible spamming. Third - I created this idea of photo-competition with the prize of the T-shirt for which I would donate money -> this wasn't accepted by mods - I didn't like it either, cause it changed everything. I was dissapointed, but there are lots of worse things in real life that can happen, so I'm not going to cry about this detail. The prize was changed, still the Premium is not that bad. And even when it was changed, u kept posting pictures (which is nice of you). So words like "joke", "corruption'" are irrelevant here.

You're older? Probably you are just normally "older" but not mentally. YOU were the one insulting me in CF Radio chat out of nothing. So act like your age and don't claim to be older if you are only by numbers older.

Jasonm7's picture
ffa eu top 43%
1v1 eu top 25%
team eu top 28%
Clan: YES

Czech_Pinkney wrote:

Czech_Pinkney wrote:

Wuuuut ?

#NoHate

Just.. Wuuuuuuuut ?

Czech_Pinkney's picture

Omg Jason, seriously? Stop entering private convo, if you're totally out. Firstable acting like kid is not being kid. Second in previous contributions she called me little hater twice, so pls shut up.

To Anna: I don't insult without purpose. And you insult too and even more than me, just look at you such a hater you became. Cause of what? Cause of some virtual shit in an internet game -> and you call yourself mentally grown? Funny. 

This competition won't be corrupted, I'll keep an eye of this. What's more, it cannot be corrupted since people will vote for the winner (if there's corruption, it's not made by me or mods). But it's your decision, in fact I really don't care.

HAHAHAHAHAAH JASON; WELL PLAYED; WELL PLAYED!!!!!!!!!

#cfdictatorship

Czech_Pinkney's picture

really pathetic reply.. i thought u could do better

Jasonm7's picture
ffa eu top 43%
1v1 eu top 25%
team eu top 28%

Czech_Pinkney wrote:

Omg Jason, seriously? Stop entering private convo, if you're totally out. Firstable acting like kid is not being kid. Second in previous contributions she called me little hater twice, so pls shut up.

1. I said #nohate what the fuck is wrong with you? What have I done to you? So arrogant. -.-

2. What "private convo"? This is a public forum. -.-

A)

Czech_Pinkney wrote:

B)

Czech_Pinkney wrote:

Anna, firstable - I'm way more older than you, so stop calling me kid, I don't do this to you either.

C) 

Czech_Pinkney wrote:

Firstable acting like kid is not being kid.

So if we add everything up, you say that:

• Calling someone a kid (Anna called u a kid) = NOT OK
  • Telling someone he/she acts like a kid (U told Anna she acts like a kid) = OK

Really dude? You tell me to shut up? -.-

Czech_Pinkney's picture

Yes this was private convo between me and her if u didn't notice. And yes, I don't know if you already passed primary school, but there's huge difference between these two sentences. If I say "stop acting like a pig" - does it mean you are really the animal? I'm not saying "stop acting like kid" is OK, but since you probably don't follow other convos, you also don't know how she called me at first time. 

Jasonm7's picture
ffa eu top 43%
1v1 eu top 25%
team eu top 28%

Are you calling me stupid? Do you think I take everything literally? Did I say that when someone calls someone else a pig that he is a pig? 

How can saying "stop acting like a kid" not be considered as an insult if saying "you are a kid" is ?

Easy question or a challenge? ;)

Teaa's picture

Lol can i put photos?

Czech_Pinkney's picture

Of course Tea

Stollos's picture
Clan: SUFK

That Anna rofl^^., spamming in all topics :c

get rich or die tryin

Teaa's picture

i really gave my best for this haha ill put kinda lot pics i lost my all day for this hahahh , and i hope i wont have problems with posting xD

Teaa's picture

we only have mountains here, no big city:(

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

Teaa's picture

I really want premium:)

TheNewSound's picture
Clan: Baas

Nice pictures Tea :)

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Teaa's picture

thanks Vince it was funny hahah:D

Haha nice pictures, though it doesn't really fit the competition's critics: you have to promote CurveFever and/or CurveRadio in a public place. Btw that sea looks beautiful ;O

-

Teaa's picture

ooh trust me it was a lot of questions like whats this, whats curve fever hahhaha

Czech_Pinkney's picture

Wow..just wow.. very nice Tea.

Teaa's picture

oh btw, pics before are like mine so i thought.. but if its really needed i can do that lool, i wanna premium:s

Yubi Nashi_IAmDeleted0's picture
Clan: I

Nice Teaa =)

Teaa's picture

lool

Teaa's picture

thanks Yubi :))

Daniël's picture

Teaa, that's very awesome!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

i thought it must be crowded places like a big city or so 

nice pictures

Pages