You are here

Make a change.

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

104 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Champion
Make a change.

Hi guys,

since weeks here are only complaints about curve fever. Of course, there have been also complaints before but it is becoming worse and worse. Why? New moderators got hired & tribunal decisions are unfair & bugs don’t get fixed & suggestions aren’t taken serious.

Let’s start with the suggestion part:

Why do we even have a forum especially for suggestions? Many people write nice ideas, how you could improve the game with new features, fix bugs etc.

In some topics moderators write: Okay, good idea we will keep it in mind.. but I don’t remember any suggestions getting implemented.

Bugs are also not getting fixed although many people complain about them

So many people are getting tired of this game because of all those bugs which make it impossible to play this game. In the evenings we always had nice high ranked games going on and nowadays since months there is probably one game every 2nd or 3rd game going on.

If you want to get a good community back you NEED to hire NEW BETTER mods. You need to change the tribunal system!!

The first part of this topic isn’t so important, the big issues are the CHEATER section and the TRIBUNAL.

In this few weeks so many complaints came up on the cheater section that mods take such unfair decisions.

I want to list some of them up…

1. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/thor44

this user cheated, teamkilled and whatever. (read topic) – how long did he get banned? Three days. . – 100 proofs, screenshots of his behavior and three days? Ridiculous.

Compare to this: http://curvefever.com/content/nml

one screenshot not enough for a ban, but (topic before 24 screens or so) and 3 days ban, lol.

same user: http://curvefever.com/content/dado22-boosting-teamrank-ffarank

2. Case: http://curvefever.com/node/5884

user cheated or something, only some matchlinks. How long did he get banned? Seven days. For some match links seven days, good job.

3. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/rival-proximity-boosting-ffa-rank

user obviously boosts – decision is taken within one day – banned for one week.

-> TO THIS CASE A COMPARISON: http://curvefever.com/content/d-hero-and-joskeee

OBVIOUS proofs, OBVIOUS rank boosting, OBVIOUS CHEATERS. How long does this decision take? TWO weeks, yes guys. TWO weeks. Why? Because the accused users are friends of the mods.  Justice? Not here.
And the most pathetic part: users get unban while tournament. Just pathetic, I don’t have more words to this..
a ban should be considered as a ban and not as an unban for tournament.

Why do so many people get banned while tournaments but friends of mods get unbanned?! May anybody explain this to me?

4. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/thealumni-neptun-boosting-ffa-rank#comment...

one guy obviously insults me and gets no punishment. Insulting one time is kind of okay, but I could find some more topics where he said bad words, just look up for him.

why aren’t there any rules against such insulters?! Why don’t they get punished in forum? People who sad “omg noob” ingame get punished through tribunal and people who say “fck u btch” etc get nothing.

5. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/ravello-and-matnic

still no decision made.

6. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/chareq-leaver

leaving some games and 7 days ban, good job.

7. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/ravello

3 matchlinks are a “good” report and 24 screens are worth a 3 days ban, nice.

8. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/ajhejtkurve

screen AND video – punishment: a warning…

9. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/beermaker-leaving-teamgames
guy leaves some games and gets 7 days ban.
- compare: 1st case -> 3 days ban.

Another very big problem is the setting of the tribunal. In my opinion it is GREAT that you give the community the chance to vote if a player should get punished or not. It is also great that you get into the tribunal if you atleast have seven reports or something. But really don’t you realize that people abuse the system to only get coins? You implemented the feature that people have to read the reports.. but hey “read”? you just need to click on every report and then you can click punish. And you know what? I also did this a few times that I clicked on reports and just pressed punish without even reading it to test if I will receive my coins. And yes. I did receive those coins. I swear 90% of the people who vote on tribunal click on punish to just receive coins and this leads to complete unfair decisions.

My suggestions are now following:

1. Include the opinions of the players – take some time and implement some new features which aren’t hard to implement into this game. Probably even work on a little new game type to practice some new stuff on this game. Take the suggestions of the guys serious who use their time to write nice ideas down.

2. Please delete the feature that people can vote for the tribunal. This leads to such big chaos.

take a look at this case: http://curvefever.com/content/tribunal-0

a player got banned for some words which weren’t even bad.. and ban for seven days etc.. but explaining all these cases is just too much now..

You need to hire a judge of like five people (un-even number to get always have a solution, that it won’t be 50/50) who are NEUTRAL. For this I suggest people like: Spectaqr, New Spectatqr
And well, I would also take some free time to be in this judge, but those people are only examples.
here are many people who have a good will and want to keep this community a good place.

people who are like “advanced” in this game and know how to deal with cheaters etc – they don’t even have to be moderators. Just neutral people who don’t hate on anyone and will take the right decisions. You will never have a good decision if the community votes as you can see on the case I mentioned.
there was also the case with a mod who insulted a lot and didn’t even get a punishment. He really deserved an atleast one week ban but heeey.. he is a mod so of course nothing was done against him. Happily he realized his bad behavior and apologized, so this was a little step to better community.

3. PLEASE hire new mods, just please!!! Mods who take the right decisions in the cheater section!!! I cannot look on this injustice anymore. Those mods right now help their friends whole time and take two weeks to make a decision.
again I want to suggest Spectaqr and New Spectatqr to be moderators. I don’t even know who those guys are but their reports are just great AND neutral.
They both would be awesome mods for cheater section.

I know you mods spend some free time for this game etc. most people also respect that but I won’t respect that because the free time you invest in here is useless. You help injustice to stay alive here and this isn’t the purpose of this game.
You promise us all “new rules will be made” and still after weeks here aren’t any rules about people who insult on forums.

Previous complaints of this new curve fever style / mods:

http://curvefever.com/content/unfair-moderator

http://curvefever.com/content/moderators-strike-again

Complaint that suggestions aren’t taken serious:

http://curvefever.com/content/suggestion-forum-do-something-about-it

okay.. in this topic my english isn't / wasn't best but i don't want to spend more time on it... just..

Make a change.

+1
I agree with all that,so good job Anna for making this topic and i hope this will help people and show them what is really going on here.To me its hard to play this game like this so Geert,mods DO something about all this,we used to be community and we used to have fun here now it isnt the same.

There are people who want to help and people who will do things for this game,just to make game like it used to be.
People are ready to vote and to give opinions,people are ready to talk to those with who never talked and with who they argued with.
YOUR JOB IS TO HELP US TO UNITE,TO MAKE CHANGES HERE AND THERE IN GAME.IF WE ARE GIVING TIME OF OUR LIFES FOR THIS GAME U DO SOMETHING FOR US TOO AND NOT NOW..I MEAN NOW!

I dont want to hope anymore,i want actions.Just make one step and after that all will be more simple.Now.

 

lala *-*

Butko †'s picture
Offline
Clan: Chef

+1

Records:
FFA : 2251
TEAM: 2326
1v1: 1680

sam_pum's picture
Offline
Champion
1v1 america top 6.4%
team america top 8.8%
Clan: Jeff

+1

My name is Jeff.

goatplayer's picture
Offline
team america top 73%

+1

Best post ever, Anna.

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Im too lazy to read this, haha. :(

-Andrea-'s picture
Offline
Clan: S

+1

Offline
team america top 22%

i just luv to insult b*tches....

Daniël's picture
Offline

Yellow.' wrote:

2. Case: http://curvefever.com/node/5884

user cheated or something, only some matchlinks. How long did he get banned? Seven days. For some match links seven days, good job.

Please check the profile of user "Jah".

Yellow.' wrote:

3. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/rival-proximity-boosting-ffa-rank

user obviously boosts – decision is taken within one day – banned for one week.

What's the problem of this?

 

Yellow.' wrote:

5. Case: http://curvefever.com/content/ravello-and-matnic

still no decision made.

We know, it will be solved very soon.

 

Yellow.' wrote:

1. Include the opinions of the players – take some time and implement some new features which aren’t hard to implement into this game. Probably even work on a little new game type to practice some new stuff on this game. Take the suggestions of the guys serious who use their time to write nice ideas down.

First you complain that we take too much time, and now we have to take time?

 

Yellow.' wrote:

2. Please delete the feature that people can vote for the tribunal. This leads to such big chaos.

take a look at this case: http://curvefever.com/content/tribunal-0

a player got banned for some words which weren’t even bad.. and ban for

We're currently searching for better suggestions.

 

Yellow.' wrote:

You need to hire a judge of like five people (un-even number to get always have a solution, that it won’t be 50/50) who are NEUTRAL. For this I suggest people like: Spectaqr, New Spectatqr
And well, I would also take some free time to be in this judge, but those people are only examples.
here are many people who have a good will and want to keep this community a good place.

The tribunal is a system to let the community vote, not a judge.

 

And keep in your mind that we do not help our friends!
Pfff, what can we do to show that?

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Airplane's picture
Offline
Clan: IND

Well done. +1

Flash.''s picture
Offline
Clan: The

+1

http://curvefever.com/content/ajhejtkurve

http://curvefever.com/content/cracovia1906-team-killer

 

Here, they insulted accused player with "I hope you drop dead", user gets ban

In other video where cyan kill lime who is attacking him, "you also killed him"

 

veroncy's picture
Offline
Clan: boki

+1

Offline
Clan: Anna

+1 
Agree with Yellow.' ty for this topic and yes +1 one more again bcz this mods are very funny, they dont know how to do their job, they are not fair and this must stop here and now :)) 

Flash.''s picture
Offline
Clan: The

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVihJnGosps

 

free my nigga gucci.. pusti te ga kući

Offline



+1

 

Yeah, it's time for changes

 

P.S:  I think there must be some third person as moderator, not those cops; their job is fine and should be like it is now

 

 

Offline
Clan: RiP

+1

:)

Highest ranks:
1v1 1443
FFA 1930
Team 2146

.

Offline
Champion
Clan: Puto

+1

Daniël's picture
Offline

I will try to unban as many players while tournament as possible, but in this case it did it because it was my fault that it lasted for 2 weeks. If I decided immediately, they weren't banned while tourney.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
ffa america top 96%
1v1 america top 51%

+1

Offline
ffa america top 96%
1v1 america top 51%

Pjush wrote:

Im too lazy to read this, haha. :(

^

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 3.3%
1v1 america top 31%
team america top 29%
Clan: vS

I want to add one little thing:

-A feature of being premium is that you can participate the official tournaments.  If you pay for it, then you have the right to participate in the tournaments.

if you behave bad then its ur own fault, but still you payed for it, so its debatable what to do with people who are banned  when a tournament is

With the tribunal i agree, and we wil try to find a (good) solution

 

good night :)

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

Anonymous World's picture
Offline

patrick_0707 wrote:

I want to add one little thing:

-A feature of being premium is that you can participate the official tournaments.  If you pay for it, then you have the right to participate in the tournaments.

if you behave bad then its ur own fault, but still you payed for it, so its debatable what to do with people who are banned  when a tournament is

With the tribunal i agree, and we wil try to find a (good) solution

 

good night :)

So you want a champion to be a cheater as well?

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 3.3%
1v1 america top 31%
team america top 29%
Clan: vS

Anonymous World wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

I want to add one little thing:

-A feature of being premium is that you can participate the official tournaments.  If you pay for it, then you have the right to participate in the tournaments.

if you behave bad then its ur own fault, but still you payed for it, so its debatable what to do with people who are banned  when a tournament is

With the tribunal i agree, and we wil try to find a (good) solution

 

good night :)

So you want a champion to be a cheater as well?

Thats why i  said its  debateable... 

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

fikocan's picture
Offline
Clan: Kuci

+1

I still can not belive that ajhejtkurve didnt get banned. So funny.

Offline
Clan: tySt

---

CALOWAC W DUPCIE !
KISS MY ASS !
KYSS MIG I RÖVEN !

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

To be honest. I blame the manager for the faults of the moderators. These faults aren't minor faults any moderator could make. No, they display the professionality of these new moderators. The defiency, unexperienceness and irresponsibility are all common charactersizes for the new moderators. Who did choose these new moderators? Wallyson- our CF manager since begin this year. 

Wallyson is the manager of the whole community. A heavy task, unfortunetaly he is only 14 years old. I got my highest doubts he can carry the heavy responsibility of Curve Fever Community. First of all he has barely experience in managing a big community. Yes he managed the CF Radio, the CF Radio community was most one-way. However, the CF Community is mutual. Second of all, he is just 14 years old. Attending at school, probably not even got the subjects such as economics, management and organisation, and the language level at this age is "holiday language". I suppose he hasn't atleas got society subjects. 

This explains his lack of community building. This displays also his new moderator choices. Let's take some as example.

Ateri - What is he doing? I heard he is developing something, but i'd only see him play. Why giving him moderator before he shows some result? I know from Jezevec10 that he got moderator after the release of Clans. But he made it months ago. 
pollux- Same story as above
Dutch4All- Also a young kid, scared of taking too much responsibilty. He claims that he wants the best for the community and tries to make as less damage for everyone possible. However he doesn't look to the community's majority's will. Also he calls the help of Calmy too often. He's for god's sake a moderator, a moderator should have experience and self-knowledge. But no, he wants that the every cheatermoderator agree's on the same subject. This guy has a weak will.

 

Or there is this Danny-guy which received a title, "The great Danny .... has joined!" I wonder what's so great on him. If he were really that great, I or atleast anyone in the room i played, would know him. Unfortunately everyone asked himself who that guy was. So i googled him and it seems he is a guitar hero player with some viewers. I suppose he promoted CF somehow. Still i find this weird that he receives a title, as CF is way larger than this guitar hero guy. He gets too much profit from "our" side. I don't say this because that I'm jealous or something. I just show an example of incompetent "dealing as manager"

Wallyson, respect that you try to hold a big whole community. But you don't fit to the job. You're too young, too unknowing of the real and virtual world, too busy with your other tasks in real life. Besides he's relatively new player to the game. He missed many important changes inside the community. I wonder why Geert hasn't applied Fire or another active moderator as manager. He;s been around here for over 2 years and has more of a bound with many players than anyone else. Geert made a mistake in my opinion by picking you. CF went downwards

I felt like saying the truth. To change the community in a good way, we shouldn't blame the moderators ( only if they make the same stupid mistakes ). We should start with the manager, the one who is responsible for all that happend on the community's side since begin this year. Wallyson, if you know what good is for the community, then i have 2 suggestions for you.

1) Become a better manager, i don't mind how. But listen to the folk of CF. Geert has chosen you to listen to them, so he could focus on developping. Sadly you are barely responding to the players wishes and suggestions. Make a change from your side, and the community will change.

2) Hand over the heavy CF manager task to someone who can handle it. I know this sounds weird, but it's all for the  good of CF.

 

To everyone around here. No i'm not a hater, i like this game and i miss the atmosphere that the game used to have. Sure not the new moderators do stuff bad, but they just make minor mistakes and very rare. 

P.S.

Wallyson i hope you aren't too busy to read this. My posts on the forum are rarely this serious. That means something..

The council has spoken

KaiBennZii Joa wrote:

To be honest. I blame the manager for the faults of the moderators. These faults aren't minor faults any moderator could make. No, they display the professionality of these new moderators. The defiency, unexperienceness and irresponsibility are all common charactersizes for the new moderators. Who did choose these new moderators? Wallyson- our CF manager since begin this year. 

Wallyson is the manager of the whole community. A heavy task, unfortunetaly he is only 14 years old. I got my highest doubts he can carry the heavy responsibility of Curve Fever Community. First of all he has barely experience in managing a big community. Yes he managed the CF Radio, the CF Radio community was most one-way. However, the CF Community is mutual. Second of all, he is just 14 years old. Attending at school, probably not even got the subjects such as economics, management and organisation, and the language level at this age is "holiday language". I suppose he hasn't atleas got society subjects. 

This explains his lack of community building. This displays also his new moderator choices. Let's take some as example.

Ateri - What is he doing? I heard he is developing something, but i'd only see him play. Why giving him moderator before he shows some result? I know from Jezevec10 that he got moderator after the release of Clans. But he made it months ago. 
pollux- Same story as above
Dutch4All- Also a young kid, scared of taking too much responsibilty. He claims that he wants the best for the community and tries to make as less damage for everyone possible. However he doesn't look to the community's majority's will. Also he calls the help of Calmy too often. He's for god's sake a moderator, a moderator should have experience and self-knowledge. But no, he wants that the every cheatermoderator agree's on the same subject. This guy has a weak will.

 

Or there is this Danny-guy which received a title, "The great Danny .... has joined!" I wonder what's so great on him. If he were really that great, I or atleast anyone in the room i played, would know him. Unfortunately everyone asked himself who that guy was. So i googled him and it seems he is a guitar hero player with some viewers. I suppose he promoted CF somehow. Still i find this weird that he receives a title, as CF is way larger than this guitar hero guy. He gets too much profit from "our" side. I don't say this because that I'm jealous or something. I just show an example of incompetent "dealing as manager"

Wallyson, respect that you try to hold a big whole community. But you don't fit to the job. You're too young, too unknowing of the real and virtual world, too busy with your other tasks in real life. Besides he's relatively new player to the game. He missed many important changes inside the community. I wonder why Geert hasn't applied Fire or another active moderator as manager. He;s been around here for over 2 years and has more of a bound with many players than anyone else. Geert made a mistake in my opinion by picking you. CF went downwards

I felt like saying the truth. To change the community in a good way, we shouldn't blame the moderators ( only if they make the same stupid mistakes ). We should start with the manager, the one who is responsible for all that happend on the community's side since begin this year. Wallyson, if you know what good is for the community, then i have 2 suggestions for you.

1) Become a better manager, i don't mind how. But listen to the folk of CF. Geert has chosen you to listen to them, so he could focus on developping. Sadly you are barely responding to the players wishes and suggestions. Make a change from your side, and the community will change.

2) Hand over the heavy CF manager task to someone who can handle it. I know this sounds weird, but it's all for the  good of CF.

 

To everyone around here. No i'm not a hater, i like this game and i miss the atmosphere that the game used to have. Sure not the new moderators do stuff bad, but they just make minor mistakes and very rare. 

P.S.

Wallyson i hope you aren't too busy to read this. My posts on the forum are rarely this serious. That means something..

+1

...and no words,14 years old.Just no words.

lala *-*

Offline
Champion

patrick_0707 wrote:

I want to add one little thing:

-A feature of being premium is that you can participate the official tournaments.  If you pay for it, then you have the right to participate in the tournaments.

if you behave bad then its ur own fault, but still you payed for it, so its debatable what to do with people who are banned  when a tournament is

With the tribunal i agree, and we wil try to find a (good) solution

 

good night :)

Not a good example... When you ban a premium player for a week do you add 1 more week premium on to their accounts? Ofcourse not. They paid for it, so why not add 1 more week premium to their account? they also accepted terms and conditions and lose the right to play on their account if banned. Weak example and there is no excuse for why the banned players are allowed to play tournament during their ban. This never happened before untill Dutch's friend was banned during tournament, and now suddenly he wants to ;unban all players banned during tournaments'. No. Just no.

+1 to the post, new mods are bias and don't know what they are doing to be honest. I thought I would give them a chance, but I also said this about David Moyes at united, and now he is also fired before fucking up the premier league champions, fk david moyes..

Offline
Clan: xShe

See how Anna makes such professional texts, even mods can't analyse these things and write such texts.

I didn't read the whole text, but all I want to say is mods should be neutral, fair and do their jobs professionally! (Maybe get Anna as mod?)

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

CurveFeverTv's picture
Offline

+1

Offline
Champion

This comment of KaibennZii Joa (can't quote, because I am on phone) is just perfection of the things going on here. It deserves a special place on the curve fever mainpage. ♡

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 3.3%
1v1 america top 31%
team america top 29%
Clan: vS

DeclanR wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

I want to add one little thing:

-A feature of being premium is that you can participate the official tournaments.  If you pay for it, then you have the right to participate in the tournaments.

if you behave bad then its ur own fault, but still you payed for it, so its debatable what to do with people who are banned  when a tournament is

With the tribunal i agree, and we wil try to find a (good) solution

 

good night :)

Not a good example... When you ban a premium player for a week do you add 1 more week premium on to their accounts? Ofcourse not. They paid for it, so why not add 1 more week premium to their account? they also accepted terms and conditions and lose the right to play on their account if banned. Weak example and there is no excuse for why the banned players are allowed to play tournament during their ban. This never happened before untill Dutch's friend was banned during tournament, and now suddenly he wants to ;unban all players banned during tournaments'. No. Just no.

+1 to the post, new mods are bias and don't know what they are doing to be honest. I thought I would give them a chance, but I also said this about David Moyes at united, and now he is also fired before fucking up the premier league champions, fk david moyes..

Also that is debateable. however, im not going to say what the right decision is. Therefore we have the cheater moderators.

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

New Spectatpr's picture
Offline

Yellow.' wrote:

This comment of KaibennZii Joa (can't quote, because I am on phone) is just perfection of the things going on here. It deserves a special place on the curve fever mainpage. ♡

+1 , GJ KaiBennZii Joa rly nice comment ^^ .

New CurveFever Cop

Offline

Anna, happychicken's here, check this: tribunal.curvefever.com/case/389
i got banned for 14 days for that. If you need any translation just tell me.

Offline
Clan: HC

I agree with yellow and mostly with KaiBennZii Joa, his mail is sadly too true...i think fire should have been the general manager, and that all would not have take this direction if he had been.

 

One other thing, about this tribunal. Well, the problem is, most people vote in this tribunal to get some coins. Let's take a look at who need to get some coins by this way. It is obviously not players with good experienced who are already premiums or who have plenty of premiums friends, because those players already earn coins just by playing, therefore it is mostly unexperiences players, with their few hundred of games, and the only one who have possibility to make right decision have no interest to vote here, those hmm let's say top 200 most experienced players. 

Offline
Clan: xShe

The problem with Wallyson is that he just has to focus on 1 thing either it's Curve Fever or Curve Radio. In my opinion he is more competent to manage Curve Radio. You can't manage both. Managing a website asks for attention and time. 

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
Champion

Killuminati_ wrote:

 (Maybe get Anna as mod?)

Nah, I think she would provoke people to insult her and then ban them. And it would be really hard to not insult her when she is in biitch mode. Maybe in 2 months or so of her being friendly to whole community I would say yeah

 

Offline
Champion
ffa america top 3.3%
1v1 america top 9.4%
team america top 35%

Wp

Offline
Champion
Thrill wrote:

Haha +1 anna and +1 kai

 

Wp , nice edit. (:

YoRy's picture
Offline

+1, true

             @YoryFX
~ fBt 
↔ #FunBoxTEAM.

Wallyson's picture
Offline

Dear Yellow

 

Let's get to the first problem: Suggestions and Bugs.

All the suggestions that the community sends in, have been put in a Excel document.

The reason that the suggestions are not implemented yet is because the focus of CurveFever is on the mobile app.

Same story with the bugs.

 

Problem 2, the tribunal.

We will not delete the tribunal because the community votes. 

If the community thinks he or she didn't behave themself, then he or she should be banned.

 

Problem 3: moderators

The Curve Fever moderators are doing great.

In the past there were some problems, but in the future this will not happen again.

The problem with cheater mods would not be solved to change the current mods with high-ranked players.

In english there is a expression: The bigger they are, the harder they fall. 

High-ranked players also get hate, or they hate someone. Maybe because they lost a very important game. So they can't be neutral.

I would say, just let the Moderators do their work.

 

Kind Regards

Wallyson

Offline

Honestly, what you said are all bullshits! Ill comment only about the tribunal, how can you say it works good? sonia got unbanned because people made a "bad" decision about her behaviour, but in real evryone knows perfectly that people never read all the reports.check mycase, i got banned for 14 days on "HappyChicken" for what? For saying to a friend"i go play ffa bye"? Thats pathetic, this tribunal sucks hard, evryone knows it, just admit that you are too lazy to fix it.

Offline
Champion

Wallyson wrote:

Dear Yellow

 

Let's get to the first problem: Suggestions and Bugs.

All the suggestions that the community sends in, have been put in a Excel document.

The reason that the suggestions are not implemented yet is because the focus of CurveFever is on the mobile app.

Same story with the bugs.

 

Problem 2, the tribunal.

We will not delete the tribunal because the community votes. 

If the community thinks he or she didn't behave themself, then he or she should be banned.

 

Problem 3: moderators

The Curve Fever moderators are doing great.

In the past there were some problems, but in the future this will not happen again.

The problem with cheater mods would not be solved to change the current mods with high-ranked players.

In english there is a expression: The bigger they are, the harder they fall. 

High-ranked players also get hate, or they hate someone. Maybe because they lost a very important game. So they can't be neutral.

I would say, just let the Moderators do their work.

 

Kind Regards

Wallyson

uff, this is the most pathetic answer i have ever seen in my life.

such a huge ignorance towards the opinions of plenty of people here. totally ignored the post of kaibennzii joa. it only shows you are wrong here, wallyson.

Hello,
Wallyson woke up! Lots of excuses,i have question coz u are sure of yourself and in mods:
Did u even read topic or u come here to comment with half story?
(half story = some of mods told u that here is problem and tell u probem in shortest way)

honesty pls.

lala *-*

+1

Offline
team america top 22%

i just play this game and have fun in it xD its not that professional but nothing to cry about

i dont understand all those no lifers that cry here.. maybe improve ur own life and let this game like it is...

Flash.''s picture
Offline
Clan: The
Daniël's picture
Offline

KaiBennZii Joa,

Ateri gots Moderator because he's a developer, a developer without moderator can't be a good developer.

P0llux had a great suggestion for a site, where he's building on.
you will know his job in the future if his site is done.

Dutch4alI, I've already said that I thought it was better for the community, but because it's absolutely not I will take big decisions on my own. But then don't complain that the ban is too strict.
You want me to be strict, I will be strict.

Wallyson is absolutely awesome, you should know how much he's doing for Curve Fever.
Yes he's young, but he is very professional. Community Manager is not as easy as you think,
and there should be good reasons why Wallyson became Community Manager and not another active moderator.

Danny, I also don't understand why he has got the title.
But he was promoting Curve Fever a lot with his videos.
Danny is the best Guitar Hero player, and he adds Curve Fever links in his video descriptions.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

Wallyson wrote:

Problem 2, the tribunal.

We will not delete the tribunal because the community votes. 

If the community thinks he or she didn't behave themself, then he or she should be banned.

It's sad that you choose for pure democracy . There are plenty of innocent players banned for absolutely nothing. Take as example "HappyChicken" who got banned for saying in Italian "bb ,im off". Since the judges don't understand the language, they read the reason of reportingEven though they don't know wether it's a true or false report, they vote for punish. As the judges' main reason for judging is to get coins . Skipping a report would be waste of their "chances" to get coins. Instead they vote punish, because the majority of foreign reports is almost every time punish. This way they still receive their coins. Really, i'd hope you realise that maybe only 10% of the judges seek for true justice

To solve this issue, i'd refer to my idea ( that got ignored sadly ). Banned players could make an appeal to their ban( they are still unbanned when they make an appeal). Cheat moderators will take a look to the appeal. If the player is truely innocent. The player won't get banned. However, when the player's report was justified already. The player's ban duration will be enlarged by some days or maybe 1 week. This expansion of the ban is needed , so not everyone can just make an appeal. That would take too much time of the cheater moderators.
So if a player feels that he or she is innocent, he could rely on the "professionalism" of moderators. The professionalism that misses by 90% of the judges.

So that would change the tribunal from pure democracy to modern democracy. Community's majority shall decide, but it's not the 100% final decision. Justice could still rely on professionalism and neutrality. 

Don't forget alot of players do pay for the game or pay their time. It would be too bad to rely only on unknown people, who's desire is most time to earn coins. 

Btw, i'd hope you still read my first post at this topic.

 

The council has spoken

Daniël's picture
Offline

I guess you are searching for something like this.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Pages