You are here

Corrupt Mods

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
6stijn6's picture
Corrupt Mods

Got banned for a day and got reset in team rank while by a corrupt mod.

Every speed player knows ive gotten my rank fair and Ive heard this hammer guy banned alot of people just randomly.

He had no explaining what the reset and ban was about. I have never boosted so I would like to make a complaint.

drift3er's picture

In my oppinion playing only speed is boosting.

6stijn6's picture

There is no such a rule drift3er but I think thats what they want to make clear speed is boost and we all should get with thin

Red Speed Pro

I got banned for no reason too lol XD
I dont really care tho. I already knew these mods are corrupt as fck. They will ban me anytime they want.
They even kicked me from a tourny round once cause a mod was mad at me.

Calmy †'s picture
Clan: dad

Everything I see is that mods are corrupted according to your remarks.
First of all, we don't ban people randomly, all the work we do is based on facts.
If you think your ban is not justified, ask to the mod who banned you to get further information.
On the other hand, the game shouldn't works like it does if there were no mods.

~Keep Calm & Relax

Mokobodzki Byk's picture
ffa america top 1.1%
1v1 america top 4.7%
team america top 11%

I PAID DUTCH  20 $...

MONSTER MOKO

TheNewSound's picture
Clan: Baas

I dont think they're corrupt, but a ban without explanation is unacceptable, some kind of apology from the mod would be justly.

It would be pathetic if you see playing alot of speed games as boosting @drift3er.

"Then you have squared circles" - 6stijn6

Champion

I read a report on you recently where you say 'I only boosted to 2.2k to recover from an unfair 2v3 game' or something like that? This happens a lot in the game, it is an unevitable fault all mutli online games will have. It is still not a warrant for you to boost your rank back regardless. 

I remember watching you boost them games also in spectate.

That wasn't that long ago. 

And also your brother lanvin is always low team rank and he is who you play with mostly, does he stay low on purpose or what? I mean if it was thin games, maybe 1300 is ok for him, but in speed 2v2 which you play with him he is obviously a lot higher...

I do think you hoard your rank and earn it abit unfair and I have saw u boost before, not even long ago. So I am not suprised by this and think it wouldn't be hard for the mods to tell you why you were banned.

But mods if you ban someone atleast make them aware of what grounds they have been banned...

ffa america top 30%
1v1 america top 2.7%
team america top 11%

+1

Wallyson's picture

Hello Stijn

I will ask some information about your ban from Hammer. 

If he banned randomly, we will give you your rank back. 

Otherwise he will sent you a mail with more information containing why you he banned you and gave you a rank decrease.

Kind Regards

BTW: You can always send me certain problems to my email.

drift3er's picture

Hi Stijn

Probably everything what you need to know about your ban is here :

http://curvefever.com/achtung/match/15334152

TheNewSound wrote:

I dont think they're corrupt, but a ban without explanation is unacceptable, some kind of apology from the mod would be justly.

It would be pathetic if you see playing alot of speed games as boosting @drift3er.

When a person is banned, that person gets an email with information about it (incl. the reason).

-

6stijn6's picture

Maybe you should read this cheat with the things Ive said declan/ drift3r

http://curvefever.com/content/great-rank-boosting-fix

Red Speed Pro

Hammer's picture

Example: http://curvefever.com/achtung/match/15333693

Greetings,

corrupted mod

6stijn6's picture

Hammer maybe u should read the thread Ive send up here? read what I said.

Red Speed Pro

Hammer's picture

Do you have any proof of this then?

Still boosting ranks back is not allowed