You are here

theRealMadridcf and Yellow.' win the February Tournament 2014

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fire's picture
Champion
Clan: SW
theRealMadridcf and Yellow.' win the February Tournament 2014

Congratulations to the winning team.

Calmy †'s picture
Clan: dad

Congrats !

~Keep Calm & Relax

Champion

Repping the panda icons 2014

kristianboy's picture
Clan: NUM1

haha again madrid, the only ''real'' pro in cf! congratz real!

YoRy's picture

GG TO THEM ! :D

@YoryFX
~ fBt 
↔ #FunBoxTEAM.

Excistinces's picture
Clan: Sage

Saliejete mad mean :O he said what a surprise after Real won.. Thats pretty disrespectful to the losing team.

All Excistince on earth will be crushed. By The Hands Of. Me

eZ-

BORING SO FKING BORING ALWAYS SAME WINNERS STOP PLAYING TOURNEYS GUYS BOYCOT EM

Oh, this surprise wahhh !

Champion

Well it wasnt obvious that we win since we were losing 5-0 against mimikilltdich and cem_phycone and also had a close match against alanek. And sonius. Kind of disrespectful how you all react.. shouldnt you be able to beat the best (therealmadridcf) to get a crown? Or should everyone get a crown for nothing? Just keep trying and maybe you will get as good as him and deserve also a crown.
And it is really nice that a "winner text" was written as always..(attention this is irony) shows how annoyed you are that we won. Pretty unfair but okay.

Clan: Panz

Ok, I guess i gotta play serious in tournaments from now 

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

team america top 63%

Yellow.' wrote:

Well it wasnt obvious that we win since we were losing 5-0 against mimikilltdich and cem_phycone and also had a close match against alanek. And sonius. Kind of disrespectful how you all react.. shouldnt you be able to beat the best (therealmadridcf) to get a crown? Or should everyone get a crown for nothing? Just keep trying and maybe you will get as good as him and deserve also a crown. And it is really nice that a "winner text" was written as always..(attention this is irony) shows how annoyed you are that we won. Pretty unfair but okay.

why do you deserve a crown then?

Champion

explosive wrote:

Yellow.' wrote:

Well it wasnt obvious that we win since we were losing 5-0 against mimikilltdich and cem_phycone and also had a close match against alanek. And sonius. Kind of disrespectful how you all react.. shouldnt you be able to beat the best (therealmadridcf) to get a crown? Or should everyone get a crown for nothing? Just keep trying and maybe you will get as good as him and deserve also a crown. And it is really nice that a "winner text" was written as always..(attention this is irony) shows how annoyed you are that we won. Pretty unfair but okay.

why do you deserve a crown then?

cuz i'm the QUEEN! - jk ;) 
well i guess i am not that useless so we could win together, huh? 

noobs just luck for them xD

sam_pum's picture
Champion
1v1 america top 5.7%
team america top 5.3%
Clan: Jeff

Congrats panda team! :3

My name is Jeff.

Alodes's picture

This comment is right.

Its boring that ALWAYS the same people win.

ALWAYS  -.-  .

Make a tournament without the champions ! ! ! ! ! !

Alodes

Excistinces's picture
Clan: Sage

Alodes wrote:

This comment is right.

Its boring that ALWAYS the same people win.

ALWAYS  -.-  .

Make a tournament without the champions ! ! ! ! ! !

cant agree more.. honestly what is this the 6th tourney real madrid has won?? yeah we get it real. youre the best curver ever. period. but jcould you give us a break and let someone else win? honestly its like no challenge for you to just crush kids. and then win the crown icon and never use it. its like people would dream to have a chance at being champ and you just take it over and over and over without a damn. i mean no offense, and i do recognize you as one of the best or possibly the best but give ppl a chance. 

All Excistince on earth will be crushed. By The Hands Of. Me

Clan: ALKP

Please stop talking nonsence. "What means Champion?" " yes right, it means it is the best player(are the best players)". If real and anna are the most skilled players as team, there is nothing wrong if they win it again. Or should we say that everybody who won one time a olympic gold, that this person never can be at olimpia again? No! If other people want to win the champion title, they have to win vs the best players. And if you cant get a champion title because you cant beat real, then you dont deserve a champion title. So stop crying! If you want to win a tournament, then make your own tournament like patrick and dutch4all. But then you wont be a champion.

Hope you will stop making bad ideas now and start playing, that you maybe can reach the skill of the real Champions.

So, now to the Champions, GJ real and anna.

Regards TODDEMFCB

Anubis's picture
Clan: tySt

In order to be the best, you've got to beat the best

If not, then the Champion title do NOT belong to you.

TODDEMFCB wrote:

Please stop talking nonsence. "What means Champion?" " yes right, it means it is the best player(are the best players)". If real and anna are the most skilled players as team, there is nothing wrong if they win it again. Or should we say that everybody who won one time a olympic gold, that this person never can be at olimpia again? No! If other people want to win the champion title, they have to win vs the best players. And if you cant get a champion title because you cant beat real, then you dont deserve a champion title. So stop crying! If you want to win a tournament, then make your own tournament like patrick and dutch4all. But then you wont be a champion.

Hope you will stop making bad ideas now and start playing, that you maybe can reach the skill of the real Champions.

So, now to the Champions, GJ real and anna.

Regards TODDEMFCB

The crown is just a symbol that represents that you've won a tournament. Its not a One/Two Person Thing only.. Its something that many people have for winning different tournaments. If Real/Yellow win a tournament and get a crown. If they dont play the next tournament and another person wins then they win a crown as well. Its not a one/two person thing. And it doesnt, in my person opinion, show youre a champion. It shows that you won a tournament.

Clan: ALKP

If we look to some sports, there is often not only 1 type. For example running(100m,200m,400m,...) swimming, ....

At those sports and a lot others we can see that there is at the some sport only 1 type. And if somebody win 1vs1 tournament, somebody win 4vs4 and somebody 8 ffa they are all champions. Because "what are world cups or olympic games?" They are tournaments too. And if you win a official tournament you wont be only a tournament winner, you will be a champion!

Topic locked