You are here

New icons

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD
New icons

Hey guys,

New icons have been implemented. Thank you O_Q for implementing them. Read more about the icons in this topic: http://curvefever.com/content/following-icons-will-be-implemented

Best regards,

Geert

Pjush's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

Awesome ^^

Not bad ^^

Be good, be gone!

Daniël's picture

Amazing icons!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Looks pretty cool!

-

Incred's picture
Champion
ffa eu top 15%
team eu top 22%

THANKS OQ!

BlackRainbow's picture

Just buyed the tornado ^^

nice work

The Architect's picture
Clan: TED

Thanks O_Q for taking my work over for a moment! Appreciate it a lot!

Greetings :)

EX-MOD

'Your creativity' Forum Moderator and 'Head Of The Icons' / Publisher

padder's picture
team eu top 24%

Finally my noob icon is here :D

You Are What You Think You Are:)

ColorCurve's picture

Woohoo! I always wanted an icon that looked like the infinity symbol for my clan. You know, Lv8 (Level8) has an eight in it, and if you make this 8 lying horizontally it's infinity. lol

I still haven't bothered inviting any members, though. But whatever. :P

Anyway, thanks for adding some more icons.

ColorCurve's profile on curvefever

Clan: aFF

Try to make possibility to save custom game for premium. This will help me with create game.

Clan: YOLO

Where is the [W] icon?!!  

Geert's picture
Developer

We removed it, so you can;t buy it anymore, why do you want it?

Clan: YOLO

You can buy a ham, so why you buying sausage? - this is your answer...

Because we (circa 20 users) liked it and we paid for it.

Edit: I see that W icon is back, good to know.

Geert's picture
Developer

Hey,

Yeah, you cant buy the W icon anymore, but if you bought it, you will keep it.

Regards,

Geert

M.T901's picture
Clan: Boss

just 10?

ColorCurve's picture

M.T901 wrote:

just 10?

Lol, how thankful of you.

ColorCurve's profile on curvefever

tii111's picture

NOOB icon should be free xD

>>>>>1400+<<<<<

*****PREMIUM*****

kontra's picture
Clan: GEJ

Geert, just curious - why [W] icon isn't available anymore? I already have it, so I have no problem, but I'm just curious why.

O_Q

M.T901 wrote:

just 10?

I'll be sure to release another 10 or so as soon as some nice ones are available, but for this I would require your help, seeing how I can't make all the icons myself (technically I can, but I'm sure it's more interesting for you to be a part of the process and have your own icons implemented).

I know most of you have probably lost their faith in the Your Creativity section, seeing how it's been over 6 months since new icons were introduced to the game, but it's all changed now, and I hope you do realize that, so the next time you bump into a nice icon (which is not copy-righted, but be sure to credit the real owner because taking the work of someone else without doing the very least by crediting them is not nice) or better yet - think and CREATE your OWN icon (because I appreciate originallity most) post them in the forums. If you're lazy but have an awesome  idea in mind for a new icon - post that in the relevant topic as well! (the suggestion thread), I will not overlook any icons submitted.

kontra wrote:

Geert, just curious - why [W] icon isn't available anymore? I already have it, so I have no problem, but I'm just curious why.

I would assume it's due to obvious reasons - that icon targets a very specific target audience (a Polish community if I got that right?)

O.Cue,

Champion
ffa eu top 7.1%
1v1 eu top 3.1%
team eu nr. 38

OQ? How much time between the release of icons? Each month? Each 2 months? etc etc

O_Q

MarioP1 wrote:

OQ? How much time between the release of icons? Each month? Each 2 months? etc etc

As soon as I feel like I have enough for a nice new batch (circa 10 icons). There is no time limit defined (at least not at this moment). ^_^

O.Cue,

ffa eu top 30%

god i want the noob icon

Clan: ALKP

you only put icons ingame which got a lot of good votes. but i can see that there arent much peoples which vote.

because we had this log-in problems i would have a idea for this. maybe dont put advertisement there, put everytime for a new log in a icon there and the user come ingame if he give a vote for this icon. what do you think?

O_Q

TODDEMFCB wrote:

you only put icons ingame which got a lot of good votes.

I don't, so the rest of your argument is pretty pointless

The votes don't hold have a say on which icon will be implemented... Maybe The Architect did that (I'm only assuming, seeing how he picked thet Full Enegry icon and the Galaxy icon which in my eyes wouldn't have been purchased by anyone, but they had a lot of positive votes).
I don't agree with this method due to the simple reason that it's not accurate and misleading; A lot of friends are asking one another to vote for their own icon, and further more, you can create as many account as you see fit and multi-vote on your own icon. That is no way to determine which icon will be implemented.

O.Cue,

nice icons 

United Arab Emirates -  الامارات العربية المتحدة

Excistinces's picture
Clan: Sage

Tornado is sick. Buying one Right NOW

All Excistince on earth will be crushed. By The Hands Of. Me