You are here

New icons

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD
New icons

Hey guys,

New icons have been implemented. Thank you O_Q for implementing them. Read more about the icons in this topic: http://curvefever.com/content/following-icons-will-be-implemented

Best regards,

Geert

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Awesome ^^

Not bad ^^

Be good, be gone!

Daniël's picture
Offline

Amazing icons!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline

Looks pretty cool!

-

Incred's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 15%
team eu top 22%

THANKS OQ!

BlackRainbow's picture
Offline

Just buyed the tornado ^^

nice work

The Architect's picture
Offline
Clan: TED

Thanks O_Q for taking my work over for a moment! Appreciate it a lot!

Greetings :)

_________________

EX-MOD

'Your creativity' Forum Moderator and 'Head Of The Icons' / Publisher

padder's picture
Offline
team eu top 24%

Finally my noob icon is here :D

You Are What You Think You Are:)

ColorCurve's picture
Offline

Woohoo! I always wanted an icon that looked like the infinity symbol for my clan. You know, Lv8 (Level8) has an eight in it, and if you make this 8 lying horizontally it's infinity. lol

I still haven't bothered inviting any members, though. But whatever. :P

Anyway, thanks for adding some more icons.

ColorCurve's profile on curvefever

Offline
Clan: aFF

Try to make possibility to save custom game for premium. This will help me with create game.

Offline
Clan: YOLO

Where is the [W] icon?!!  

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

We removed it, so you can;t buy it anymore, why do you want it?


 

Offline
Clan: YOLO

You can buy a ham, so why you buying sausage? - this is your answer...

Because we (circa 20 users) liked it and we paid for it.

 

 

Edit: I see that W icon is back, good to know.

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

Hey,

Yeah, you cant buy the W icon anymore, but if you bought it, you will keep it.

Regards,

Geert


 

M.T901's picture
Offline
Clan: Boss

just 10?

ColorCurve's picture
Offline

M.T901 wrote:

just 10?

 

Lol, how thankful of you.

ColorCurve's profile on curvefever

tii111's picture
Offline

NOOB icon should be free xD

>>>>>1400+<<<<<

*****PREMIUM*****

kontra's picture
Offline
Clan: GEJ

Geert, just curious - why [W] icon isn't available anymore? I already have it, so I have no problem, but I'm just curious why.

O_Q
Offline

M.T901 wrote:

just 10?

I'll be sure to release another 10 or so as soon as some nice ones are available, but for this I would require your help, seeing how I can't make all the icons myself (technically I can, but I'm sure it's more interesting for you to be a part of the process and have your own icons implemented).

I know most of you have probably lost their faith in the Your Creativity section, seeing how it's been over 6 months since new icons were introduced to the game, but it's all changed now, and I hope you do realize that, so the next time you bump into a nice icon (which is not copy-righted, but be sure to credit the real owner because taking the work of someone else without doing the very least by crediting them is not nice) or better yet - think and CREATE your OWN icon (because I appreciate originallity most) post them in the forums. If you're lazy but have an awesome  idea in mind for a new icon - post that in the relevant topic as well! (the suggestion thread), I will not overlook any icons submitted.

kontra wrote:

Geert, just curious - why [W] icon isn't available anymore? I already have it, so I have no problem, but I'm just curious why.

I would assume it's due to obvious reasons - that icon targets a very specific target audience (a Polish community if I got that right?)

O.Cue,
 

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 7.1%
1v1 eu top 3.1%
team eu nr. 38

OQ? How much time between the release of icons? Each month? Each 2 months? etc etc

O_Q
Offline

MarioP1 wrote:

OQ? How much time between the release of icons? Each month? Each 2 months? etc etc

As soon as I feel like I have enough for a nice new batch (circa 10 icons). There is no time limit defined (at least not at this moment). ^_^

O.Cue,
 

Offline
ffa eu top 30%

god i want the noob icon

Offline
Clan: ALKP

you only put icons ingame which got a lot of good votes. but i can see that there arent much peoples which vote.

because we had this log-in problems i would have a idea for this. maybe dont put advertisement there, put everytime for a new log in a icon there and the user come ingame if he give a vote for this icon. what do you think?

O_Q
Offline

TODDEMFCB wrote:

you only put icons ingame which got a lot of good votes.

I don't, so the rest of your argument is pretty pointless

The votes don't hold have a say on which icon will be implemented... Maybe The Architect did that (I'm only assuming, seeing how he picked thet Full Enegry icon and the Galaxy icon which in my eyes wouldn't have been purchased by anyone, but they had a lot of positive votes).
I don't agree with this method due to the simple reason that it's not accurate and misleading; A lot of friends are asking one another to vote for their own icon, and further more, you can create as many account as you see fit and multi-vote on your own icon. That is no way to determine which icon will be implemented.

O.Cue,
 

Offline

nice icons 

United Arab Emirates -  الامارات العربية المتحدة

 

Excistinces's picture
Offline
Clan: Sage

Tornado is sick. Buying one Right NOW

All Excistince on earth will be crushed. By The Hands Of. Me