You are here

i cant get in the game

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Clan: Solo
i cant get in the game

please help me i cant get in the game when i try to log in after the blue line comes to the end it says avoid advertisment by registring a premium account. and i cant get in the game i would rly like to play cause i have insomnia and is there any other way to get in except buying premium -.- i dont hvae money

Offline

All my croat friends are experiencing same issue ://

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

We just made a small update. I think this is fixed, no?


 

Rastamouse's picture
Offline

same here. It's not fixed for me.

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

PLease send me your email on which you want to get your new password, we will change your password and send the new password to your mail.


 

MK3
Offline

same problem :/

Offline

it isnt working for me either

 

Rastamouse's picture
Offline

Geert wrote:

PLease send me your email on which you want to get your new password, we will change your password and send the new password to your mail.

 

Hi geert, one problem. The email I used was a 10minutemail, if there any way I can change this so I can get a new password..

 

thank you.

Rastamouse's picture
Offline

Geert wrote:

PLease send me your email on which you want to get your new password, we will change your password and send the new password to your mail.

Rastamouse's picture
Offline

It does the same thing when you login as guest.

Rastamouse's picture
Offline

**UPDATE** it is now working for me.

Offline
Clan: ko

How come? What did you do or what happened? It doesn't work here either..

Offline
Clan: PWN

hellp i cant get in the game 

how long will it take 



same problem :c

Offline

I still cannot enter, neither as guest, or user.

Offline
Clan: DAJE

i can enter after green start up line

Offline
Clan: DAJE

TinklePit wrote:

I still cannot enter, neither as guest, or user.

tribaš čekat zelenu liniju da ti se učita, s plave neće ,nezz zašto, pokušala san 100 puta i otvaralo bi mi jedino nakon zelene

Offline
Clan: DAJE

TinklePit wrote:

I still cannot enter, neither as guest, or user.

tribaš čekat zelenu liniju da ti se učita, s plave neće ,nezz zašto, pokušala san 100 puta i otvaralo bi mi jedino nakon zelene

Daniël's picture
Offline

GUYS, I FOUND A SMALL THING HOW TO LOGIN WITH THIS PROBLEM.

 

Login with a "premium" account, than "add player" and add the account you want to login with.

If you don't have a premium account, it would be possible you still can't login.

A premium account doesn't see ads, so you skip them with your premium account.

That solves the problem.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Clan: Solo

Dear geert its not about password my password is correct and when i log in it says avoid advertisment by registring with premium account... my friend has the same problem and he can log in with premium account only. i dont have money for premium its bug and its all over the croatia my password is correct how else would i log in here and post stuff on forum my e mail is ernestcacic1994atgmail.com but dont reset my password just talk to me there.. lots of people have this problem and its obv not abvout password its a software bug. see what dutch for all coimmented  and i think you will understand.. could you please try to fix this bug cuz this game has the same effect to me as heroin would.

i hope you understand what am trying to say.. i cant log in with guest either.. only way to log in iss to buy premium... please respond here or on my e mail as soon as you can but dont reset my password cause its not about that xxD.. im sure u can fix this if u only understand what am i trying to say.. when i type my nick and my password than i have to wait the blue line right? and when it comes to the end i cant enter the game.. if my password were incorrect i couldnt even get to the blue line.. maybe you dhould yust remove that advertisment for premium and put it in the beggining lets say under the space for typing nick and pw when i want to log in so everyone will see it and this bug will be gone :/

please tell me that you understant cause i dont know how else to explain it. and obviously all the people  that are not premium cant play because of that advertisment.

Looser of official october 2vs2 speed tournament.(with Yossha)

Offline
Clan: DAJE

OmG u  just need to wait GREEN line, after green it works, after blue never, i tryed it work's every time!

Pv0
Pv0's picture
Offline
Clan: sC

Me too :( Game is not work...

 

P.S. My e-mail is: robot_unicorn_attackatyahoo.pl

Offline

bill hicks wrote:

TinklePit wrote:

I still cannot enter, neither as guest, or user.

tribaš čekat zelenu liniju da ti se učita, s plave neće ,nezz zašto, pokušala san 100 puta i otvaralo bi mi jedino nakon zelene

Ja se mogu ulogirati priko jednog premiuma, ali to nije poanta. Kako mi pamti korisnicko ime i lozinku, neda mi s upisivati 15 znakova za lozinku, a na tvoj nacin triban rifrešati 50 puta da mi to dođe.

Zar je tesko njemu to u 10 minuta srediti?

Offline
Clan: DAJE

ja nisam premium , možda zato, ali dođe mi to zeleno nakon što 2-3 puta refrešam

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

Hi Guys,

There is a problem with our ingame advertisement. We contacted the advertisement supplier. In the mean team, there is our own advertisements to show :)

Regards,

Geert


 

WranDon's picture
Offline

MuShr00m wrote:

Dear geert its not about password my password is correct and when i log in it says avoid advertisment by registring with premium account... my friend has the same problem and he can log in with premium account only. i dont have money for premium its bug and its all over the croatia my password is correct how else would i log in here and post stuff on forum my e mail is ernestcacic1994atgmail.com but dont reset my password just talk to me there.. lots of people have this problem and its obv not abvout password its a software bug. see what dutch for all coimmented  and i think you will understand.. could you please try to fix this bug cuz this game has the same effect to me as heroin would.

i hope you understand what am trying to say.. i cant log in with guest either.. only way to log in iss to buy premium... please respond here or on my e mail as soon as you can but dont reset my password cause its not about that xxD.. im sure u can fix this if u only understand what am i trying to say.. when i type my nick and my password than i have to wait the blue line right? and when it comes to the end i cant enter the game.. if my password were incorrect i couldnt even get to the blue line.. maybe you dhould yust remove that advertisment for premium and put it in the beggining lets say under the space for typing nick and pw when i want to log in so everyone will see it and this bug will be gone :/

please tell me that you understant cause i dont know how else to explain it. and obviously all the people  that are not premium cant play because of that advertisment.

You can't read, can you?

WranDon - the forum slut