You are here

2000 ffa / team finally!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
6stijn6's picture
2000 ffa / team finally!

Finally after a year! 2k ffa and team in the same hour! both for the first time:D

Congratulations can be done bellow ^^ ( no need to say overranked:)

overanked

Momo's picture
ffa america top 13%
team america top 68%
Clan: OFF

overranked

Momo's profile on curvefever

6stijn6's picture

Expected of boteng:) but that ffa is something u will never reach;)

Red Speed Pro

ffa america top 26%
team america top 22%

If certain amount of people already has reached it, why he wont?

Cause he wont play the game for a year?

Congratz

congratz for your achievement but you just bad player in team without speed. I was 2100 ranked in team and had 1900 ffa which i  play probably 1/3 you play and basicly dont give that much effort in it. I think i could manage 2k on both again without even trying if i dont have lag.

6stijn6's picture

Like I tried that hard? i was 1711 2 days ago

Red Speed Pro

ye you said you sucked hard got to 1800 and maybe decided stop playing serious whatever

DrizzyDrake's picture
Clan: oVo

Gratz stijn!

But seriously, if everyone would open a new topic if he or she reached an archievment it would be pretty annoying, dont you think so?

But i can understand that youre happy, so was I when i first reached 2k :)

Champion

I got 2k from speed for first time after first 2 months.

I can also get with thin now though, hm i been playing around 5 months or so now

DrizzyDrake wrote:

Gratz stijn!

But seriously, if everyone would open a new topic if he or she reached an archievment it would be pretty annoying, dont you think so?

But i can understand that youre happy, so was I when i first reached 2k :)

Not if there was a achievement subforum. ( think about it moderators )

Goodjob stijn:)

6stijn6's picture

5 months of full time playing;) rest I played like 1 months few hrs a week and then quitted for a long time like a half year

Red Speed Pro

Nindro's picture
Clan: PWN

Once upon a time rank represented how good a player is in this game.

UŽ LIETUVĄ, VYRAI !!!

Clan: FOX

overranked

how to get the new arcievement powerups?

just played against their stijn and lanvin brother team ofc it wasnt team it was ffa but guess why they played team, explanation was host which was before changed pu settings so it was not fair to great speed master stijn so his brother helped him to play against these savages of curve fever. Im just saying how re tarded these people are who create these topics. And i noticed many times these things happen that stijn is helped by other his friends. And btw pu setting wasnt that ridiculous Just from red speed to green speed and how funny is that to say that evil people of curve change setting while host was stijn. Just before leaving last host did this change what a nutjob this player is.

NoSlayer's picture

Boteng, didnt even read your post, but thats what i have always thought. 6stijn has always been around 1650-1800 material then all of a sudden hes rank 2k. Im not saying he cant improve, but i have seen countless of examples where he has been carried through. For example, in a game where 6stijn was down a lot, then his friend suicided if he was the only guy left with 6stijn on the map, so that 6stijn got the point and then he helped him up. He even kicked a rank 1800 to let his 1654 play so that he could help him get up. In most games 6stijn are rolling around as number 6-7, but then his friends help him so he finishes 2 or 3 so he doesnt lose so much rank. 

Who the hell would care about rank and be proud of being rank 2000 if its not an indication or a way to meassure ur skill? Soon, youre same rank as real, but are u telling me youre as good as him? You're only making a fool of yourself with this rank boosting. Even a rank booster like AddyFever is better than you, haha.

And btw, i remember a game with your friend Savage, Savage reached 66 points, you had 51 and some of us had about 43'ish or so. Then Savage says "Im done playing, you can win" then Savage went afk and 6stijn obv. won the game and got a piece of Savages rank.

You can say whatever the heck you want, but you havent achieved your rank legitimately. 

Pjush's picture
Champion
ffa america top 100%
1v1 america top 84%
team america top 86%
Clan: HC

NoSlayer wrote:

Boteng, didnt even read your post, but thats what i have always thought. 6stijn has always been around 1650-1800 material then all of a sudden hes rank 2k. Im not saying he cant improve, but i have seen countless of examples where he has been carried through. For example, in a game where 6stijn was down a lot, then his friend suicided if he was the only guy left with 6stijn on the map, so that 6stijn got the point and then he helped him up. He even kicked a rank 1800 to let his 1654 play so that he could help him get up. In most games 6stijn are rolling around as number 6-7, but then his friends help him so he finishes 2 or 3 so he doesnt lose so much rank. 

Who the hell would care about rank and be proud of being rank 2000 if its not an indication or a way to meassure ur skill? Soon, youre same rank as real, but are u telling me youre as good as him? You're only making a fool of yourself with this rank boosting. Even a rank booster like AddyFever is better than you, haha.

And btw, i remember a game with your friend Savage, Savage reached 66 points, you had 51 and some of us had about 43'ish or so. Then Savage says "Im done playing, you can win" then Savage went afk and 6stijn obv. won the game and got a piece of Savages rank.

You can say whatever the heck you want, but you havent achieved your rank legitimately. 

xD

Champion

tl; dr

Champion

Well that ship sank quickly

NoSlayer's picture

Nevermind hes 1846 now. So its not relevant. 

6stijn6's picture

Haha this makes me laugh, I have gotten team with the 3 pu yes, my team is overranked, but my 2000 ffa which I have gotten with 8 man speed. If not overranked in speed, only in thin. I kicked you because you were hunting me and I let friends in for the fun, Never to team or suicide for me as they want to win just as bad. The game with savage was when he was 'down' and quitted his account. he now has another account, he didnt care about the win and wanted to give a present to me which only happend once. No slayer and Boteng make shit up because they are both haters.

And reaching 2k again wont be a problem as I did it to 2k without friends in the game before.

bye

Red Speed Pro

6stijn6's picture

Oh and btw you and boteng both just came out of 1500 doesnt mean shit.

I have been a 1800-1900 player for months. Ask anyone

Red Speed Pro

NoSlayer's picture

Hater? Im not a hater. I dont hate you. I have nothing against you, and im not offended by any of the actions you have taken. Im just stating facts here, and im not making anything up, what would my incentive to do that be - as i have nothing against you? Now you are accusing me of targetting you, did i honestly ever target your nor anyone else? I dont think so. I play my own game and i dont focus to get anyone killed, not even if its for my own best i just focus on my own game and creating space for my self. 

http://curvefever.com/users/boteng93 look how long i am here how long you, you are from 1500 you little sh17

BOW
Clan: RAIN

noobs