You are here

whte?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
chefe-SK's picture
Clan: PhD
whte?
k
20% (2 votes)
s my opinion)
20% (2 votes)
tiger tight boxer
60% (6 votes)
Total votes: 10

O JA PIERDOLE

CHEFE ITS OVER I GIVE UP !!

THAT POST IS ABOVE MY LEVEL .!!

mY ADVICE DONT WAER ANY PANTS FREE YOUR COCK !! OPEN HIM FOR WORLD PUSSIES

chefe-SK's picture

Mokobodzki Byk wrote:

CHEFE ITS OVER I GIVE UP !!

THAT POST IS ABOVE MY LEVEL .!!

mY ADVICE DONT WAER ANY PANTS FREE YOUR COCK !! OPEN HIM FOR WORLD PUSSIES

thanx for advice bro ;)

Mam rad rockovu hudbu.Zo sportou som hral florbal a futbal, len rekreacne.V skole mam priemerne vysledky.Na VS opakujem treti rocnik.Hladam si zamestnanie, aj partnerku.Podporujem celosvetovy mier a prava zien.Politika ma nezaujima.

Clan: 69

Chefe how old are you? LoL

chefe-SK's picture

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

Chefe how old are you? LoL

23 bro

Mam rad rockovu hudbu.Zo sportou som hral florbal a futbal, len rekreacne.V skole mam priemerne vysledky.Na VS opakujem treti rocnik.Hladam si zamestnanie, aj partnerku.Podporujem celosvetovy mier a prava zien.Politika ma nezaujima.

Champion

The striped crazy ones.

Champion

hahahah you are awesome, gonna give you my vote in "who is best troll" - topic or whatever it was called :D

*crazy*

O_O

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

chefe-SK's picture

Yellow.' wrote:

hahahah you are awesome, gonna give you my vote in "who is best troll" - topic or whatever it was called :D

*crazy*

oh, thanks, it means a lot for me :*

Clan: 69

23? I was thinking that you are 15

omg i am also 23 same age and i still have only 1 cock ....chefe have all farm of cocks

Clan: HC

19? u lucker...

WranDon's picture

?

WranDon - the forum slut

Pinkbanana's picture

Maybe you should wear none of them , that could be a good option ;)

WranDon's picture

Possibly ...

WranDon - the forum slut

FuckSchool's picture
ffa america nr. 27
1v1 america top 76%
team america top 12%
Clan: tHC

chefe kid

\_|_/ The Great Champion FuckSchooL has written something on forum!

chefe-SK's picture

i used new sex bomb pants because yellow vote for them.

But this girl only wants to know programing in c++, nothing more. She is not very naughty. I am very upset because of this.

Champion

chefe-SK wrote:

i used new sex bomb pants because yellow vote for them.

But this girl only wants to know programing in c++, nothing more. She is not very naughty. I am very upset because of this.

at least you had nice panties !!

To be honest when I saw her I knew there would be no sex. Next time give me the photos I will tell you which one you should choose.

hoyt's picture
Clan: AC

use the white brief, but wear it inverted, just like if you would get inverted keys on curve fever. when she sees that she will know u play cruve fever and u will surely get it. ladies dig that shit ok? trust me i know this