You are here

itegrating and derivating

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
chefe-SK's picture
ffa america top 50%
Clan: PhD
itegrating and derivating

hi

i made this topic, because the most of girls are not able to solve common integral or whorse they dont know how to compute basic derivation. The question is, why we need women, whitch dont konw derivate. The main reason why is the sexual live. But how long will be boys mrtified by woman stupidity? Nobody deserve stupid woman.

This girl(picture 1) want to be rather stripeper, like to learn how to compute basic mathematical problem. It is the sad picture of the world. This problem is not only about girls. The next problematic group are children too. Children even dont konw talk or walk. This is very shocking for me. Sometimes i cant sleep, because i wonder about stupid world when i close my eyes.

bye

NoSlayer's picture

haha, da fuq did i just read. i dan no if u r hai or wot u r mate

Another topic about girls from you? What's wrong with you?

WranDon's picture

He's channeling Moko ... :D

WranDon - the forum slut

lol, i assume you dont know (understand) laws of quantum mechanics, you probably dont know how to solw time independent schrodinger equation, why do we need you?

and plus, statistics; more women go to college then man, as a physics student, more women are physics students ( or math  where is little amount of man) ,since more of them go to college, they have acces to that, because even on eceonomy you need to know derivate and integrate, which means your assumption is not true)

pls close this topic

NoSlayer's picture

Tinkle - looks like u got the point he was trying to make. Can you translate it into understandable english for me? :)

its understandable enough mr. " i have english doctorate"

my point was opposit of his smartass

NoSlayer's picture

I dont understand what the OP is saying. I understand what ure saying, but it makes no sense to me since i dont get the OP.

NoSlayer's picture

Is his points that women dont belong on this planet because they are not smart?