You are here

Who is bestie?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

63 posts / 0 new
Last post
Champion
Who is bestie?
theRealMadridcf
58% (77 votes)
.Aw3s0me
26% (35 votes)
Someone else (Write in topic)
16% (21 votes)
Total votes: 133

Who is bestie?

After two games and both was won by Awesome, then I must say Awesome.

Champion
Clan: BRD

Xamuel!

I MUST SAY IM BEST AND LISIE IS BESTIE CS SHES THE BEST GIRL PLAYIN THIS GAME SHORTLY INFRONT OF AMAZIN

Champion

lhansen wrote:

After two games and both was won by Awesome, then I must say Awesome.

Everyone has a bad day, honeeeeeeeeeey.

Clan: cool

If u wanna see who's the best player of the world, there are "Rankings" here http://curvefever.com/ranks

and some nice 1n1 matches here :) http://curvefever.com/achtung/match/11251115

http://curvefever.com/achtung/match/11252654

Champion

O

M

G

DONT MAKE A FOOL OF URSELF PLS 

XD typical Lison promoting himself

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

Clan: tySt

real shuld say from begining " best of 3 or 5 " 

cuz he didint say that lison didint want to play more :) just play tomorrow ;)

CALOWAC W DUPCIE !
KISS MY ASS !
KYSS MIG I RÖVEN !

I OPEN UP A TOPIC WHO HAS THE LONGEST D*CK

THATS MORE MY DISCIPLINE THAN CF BUT I THINK ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHOS GOT THE LONGEST ONE

READ AND SUBSCRIBE!

Clan: 69

theRealMadridcf!!

Champion

realmadrid is a pro survivor but awesome is more skilled in strategy.  

Wtf salietje? you are only 1370?? But how??

who cares about  who is best. just stop this non sense fights. there are many people who are amazing in their play-style 2300 rank or 3200 no matter. Mepik was 2500 so what now ;) *crazy*

It's Yellow whos the best.

I would say realmadrid is the best attacker in this game

always in teamgames there are these rounds that he wins completely on his own, by a great rape attack.

real has a better "extreme precision"

imo he is better than lison in teams because of this. he can carry nuubs, or 1900 worthy players to 2200 because of his attacking style

lison on the other hand is better in ffa imho

also, in the history i see that lison wins all 1v1 matches. i would have expected real to be better than lison at this, but as we see the results, it's not

vote for lison

.LOL

.LISON

x3

best: -Jack-

nt? Not nice enough

Best team player Real no question about that. Dont know whos best in ffa but i guess  i would chose player who became champion most of the times, or maybe who stayed 1st in ffa for most time.

+ I give mega extra for real cause he is not from germany like lisona and has probaby like 2x more lag than him most of the time.

LoL

Ainsi, u said im a "safe" gamer, thats true, but its just cuz of my rank. Since about 1-2 months my rank was always 2200-2400 so i cant play like oh lets risk this and that and die there. I'd be 2100 too of i would risk every point. Real often had 2000-2200 in the last months so ofc he can make more nice moves and risk many things. added to that i just got "pro" this summer so this whole 2300 thing is quite new to me, while real is pro since about 1 year i think xd

Master Shuriken's picture

I claim myself to be best XD (no only kidding ^^)

OMG!!! It's Over 9000!!! (ms lag)

amazin's picture
Clan: Im

theRealMadridcf voted for himself whereas .Aw3s0me voted for Someone else.

Personally I really like that move of .Aw3s0me.

I really love these votings where Real ans his friends join forums with 5 accs to vote for them lel^^

Champion

.Aw3s0me wrote:

I really love these votings where Real ans his friends join forums with 5 accs to vote for them lel^^

RealSwek .Aw3s0me 23 November, 2013 - 13:20
De Huispraeses .Aw3s0me 23 November, 2013 - 13:19
De Huisfeut .Aw3s0me 23 November, 2013 - 13:18
Hydroboys .Aw3s0me 23 November, 2013 - 13:18
LexXxus The Don .Aw3s0me 23 November, 2013 - 13:18
5.159.7.200 .Aw3s0me 23 November, 2013 - 13:17

Real and his friends, alright honey :*

.Aw3s0me wrote:

Ainsi, u said im a "safe" gamer, thats true, but its just cuz of my rank. Since about 1-2 months my rank was always 2200-2400 so i cant play like oh lets risk this and that and die there. I'd be 2100 too of i would risk every point. Real often had 2000-2200 in the last months so ofc he can make more nice moves and risk many things. added to that i just got "pro" this summer so this whole 2300 thing is quite new to me, while real is pro since about 1 year i think xd

his whole "2300 thing" also started in April only :)

Enough! theRealMadridcf is the best! He is more awesome tham awesome!

Champion

amazin wrote:

theRealMadridcf voted for himself whereas .Aw3s0me voted for Someone else.

Personally I really like that move of .Aw3s0me.

hahaha fuck this was me from mobile ahahahah

but nvm u wont beleive anyway :D he wouldnt vote for himself 

Anubis's picture

If there is someone to determine who's the best player in general, it's me.

This topic should be closed tho'

T-Betoglu's picture

T-Betoglu ---> Best turkish player

Real seems to have more skill at all. He can survive like a maniac and takes unbelievable ways. He's also extremly good with speed. But Lison is occasionally tactically better and at the same time very stable. He always gets a lot of points and that's why he is sometimes more successful in FFA 8 Thin, because Real has from time to time his few moments where he has not enough space or potential ways and dies to early. But at the end of the day Real is the most skilled player.

Champion

I don't really care who is the best player and who has the highest rank. If I tried to get high rank, I wouldn't play speed games against players whose rank are 1400-1800. In those games I get 2,3 or 4 points if I win but then I lose about 20 points if I'm 3rd. And in speed games of course I can lose for a 1800 player if they have a good game and me a bad game so it's almost impossible to gain high rank in those. It's also very hard to focus for many hours so anything can happen.

Anyway, I play this game (as all other games too) for fun and having high rank for months isn't so fun. That's why my rank was 1900-2100 for long. But then maybe a month ago, because of that some players started to say that I'm just a noob now. I won't tell who called me like that but I think that wasn't very nice. That's why I made me 2300 again but I wouldn't say this is more fun. Anyway, freestyling has always been my favorite thing in games and that's what it is in this game too. For example, I haven't made a single full camp in ffa for many months (maybe for 5 months, not sure). It's of course risky to do a half camp if you have much more space than all others but that's what makes it fun. (In teams I do full camps because it's not nice for team to lose just because of me doing a half camp).

So even I'm 2300, "freestyling" and playing with nice people is why I like this game, being the best isn't what I'm trying to be. If people hadn't said bad about me, my rank would now probably be about 2000.

@amazin. I never voted for myself and never would do that.

@.Aw3s0me. I wouldn't say anybody has voted for me 5 times or even more than once. But even if somebody did that (doesn't seem like anybody did so but of course someone might have done), you also got 6 votes from people from Netherlands in 3 minutes so it's pretty likely that it was the same person.

Anyway, there's usually some people who vote many times for one player. That's why I wouldn't watch the result of the voting to see who people think is the best. Reading comments of course can be nice if people explain well how they came to their conclusion.

Ainsi wrote:

“Who is bestie?”

Awesome text, comments like this are very nice to read. Thank you a lot for that effort.

Tobi

nt? Not nice enough

Best player ----> Anubis :D :P ;) :* 

CALOWAC W DUPCIE !
KISS MY ASS !
KYSS MIG I RÖVEN !

6stijn6's picture

Real for sure;) amazing freestyles

Red Speed Pro

Yeah

1v1 game just proves who is better in 1v1. 2v2 proves who is better in 2v2. And so on. Sometimes it's just a luck because opponent failed in that particular game when he was not supposed to.

As it was stated before both Lison and Real have completely different styles and therefore it's very hard to judge which one of them is better. Lison seems to be more careful in what he's doing, prefers camping, being safe and stays away from anyone. Though he's a master if he has any space. He can use every single part of it regardless of a powerup (mostly corner which sometimes is annoying and disturbs). He's also a very precise player. As for the Real, he seems to like a chaos. There are barely a few rounds out of hundreds when he makes a camp. He practically always makes chaotic lines, going wherever he wants to regardless if there is a much space or not. And he's incredibly good in making impossible moves or at least surviving where 99% of CF players would instantly die or wouldn't survive as long as Real does. He's like a maniac who is going over the map and is wondering if he could survive here or there and manages to do it. He does what he does best - he improvises.

Why did I write Yellow is the best? Because in my opinion she has both. Something from  Lison and making very precise moves and something from Real surviving in spaces where mostly would have died. She has her ups and downs but when she's at the height of her power she's incredibly good.

I would like to also mention about being fair for other players. Real and Yellow seem to be fair and not to greedy unlike Lison who mostly tries to steal someone's space even if he has enough of his own. 

Fire's picture
Champion
Clan: SW

I think Gilnash deserves to be mentioned aswell.

So hereby I mention him.

~.~

Champion

andreseychelles wrote:

Why did I write Yellow is the best? Because in my opinion she has both. Something from  Lison and making very precise moves and something from Real surviving in spaces where mostly would have died. She has her ups and downs but when she's at the height of her power she's incredibly good.

I agree and her strategy in team games is very good, I would say the best of all.

Gilnash †'s picture
Champion

It's just crazy that Yellow' write this things.. haha girl, you are not welcome in this game and nobody is interested on your fuckking forumposts! Write for you and not for realmadridcf! I think he is not a idiot with just 1 hand and no eyes, so he can write this allone. He dont need your HELP!

Btw, thanks Fire that you mean iam the best, sweetie haha :*

Pju ♥

andreseychelles wrote:

As for the Real, he seems to like a chaos. There are barely a few rounds out of hundreds when he makes a camp. He practically always makes chaotic lines, going wherever he wants to regardless if there is a much space or not. And he's incredibly good in making impossible moves or at least surviving where 99% of CF players would instantly die or wouldn't survive as long as Real does. He's like a maniac who is going over the map and is wondering if he could survive here or there and manages to do it. He does what he does best - he improvises.

ainsi wrote:

TheRealMadridcf has more ‘moments of beauty’, showing off great skill and I am also often amazed by his ideas in very chaotic and disturbing situations.

All I want to say, andre  and ainsi said up here. My appreciation for entirety of style of Real is related to his unpredictability and technique. He has expresive skill of quick and clever finding almost impossible way to go throught. And he is passing throught straits fluently and precisely. I also appreciate Real's fair play and versatility, which we can see in team games. He can secure or camp or destroy others camps, whatever. ( I mean here, that other players prefer one of this activity, in which they feel so strong). Great duo with Yellow - there is no doubt for me - it's the best duo in the game.

I voted for Real, because I like his style, but to be fair here, I should also say smth about Awesome. He has got amazing skill of taking advantage of space he can use. Especially on corner powerup - he can make unbelieveable things. When he is finally finding his place to camp - he is using it in most right way.

And some words about Yellow - she is like medic in shooter games. She does her best to secure other players and gives them best possibility to camp in peace, then wonders, what she can make more and more. Expert of dirty work.

there are many good players 

viigor, wilco, thrill, chaos_2_win, hurt(shivers) landende, tobi  and many many others.. 

Champion

Gilnash just go away if you have nothing nice to say. Nobody wants to see you because all u can do is insult.

Clan: buny

In my opinion theRealMadridcf is not that good player it is often thought among the public. For example, in Finnish National Curve Team he is just a "substitute" player that replaces the real representatives. He is probably in TOP-10 of Finland but NOT the best in the world... Skill level is ofc very high in Finland.

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Real chill n don't take this seriously, u probably know what I mean.

Anubis's picture

OMG ALL OF U ARE NOOBS, NOW CLOSE THIS FUUCKING TOPIC U BLOODY COOCKSUCKERS

Anubis's picture

^ Yes I totally agree with what the guy above just wrote.

Gilnash †'s picture
Champion

realmadridcf is mad at me.. I cant belive it *~*

Pju ♥

l

l

l

I also agree with the guy above. Even though he is probably a newbie in CurveFever and not aware of all secrets of the game.

l

l

l

I didn't mean Gilnash with my previous comment. It was meant to comment on the guy above him--> Anubis.

The ForumSlut "The WranDon jr."

You use this word Best like its allmost trash and everyone is best here. I have to remind you that only one player can be the best. In which case awesome was never best cause he is hidden by shadow of real. That is  not beeing best. That is second..

Chaos was best, Theejay was best, even Arsenal was best at some point for short amount of time. If you are asking who is best now  its definately Real and this other candidate should  not be considered at all. 

So there is that no matter how good you are awesome but today you are only second and your chance to be best could be only considered when real stop playing or something.

Real is the best you fcking noob!

Pages

Topic locked