You are here

we need back READY BUTTON

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
chefe-SK's picture
Clan: PhD
we need back READY BUTTON

I have big problem. I stayed in room after team game. i changed card in webbrowser. i assumed that evething is ok, but when i want to play at the evening i figured out, that my rank is lower around 200 rank points, because system allow play if some player stay in room. My acount was in room for three games. I was afk.When i figured out what happned to me, I was scared. It was the worst and weirdest thing what happned to me at this day. My rank is lost. It ruins my live. I dont know what i can do.

But i have solution for this problem. We need back ready button or player have to be kicked from room after the game. I lose credits and rank. This disaster chaned my life forever. My heart is empty from today and my soul wanders in darknes. My body is demaged by endless pain, which are coming from my deep inside.

chefe-SK's picture
Clan: PhD

and so on

Mam rad rockovu hudbu.Zo sportou som hral florbal a futbal, len rekreacne.V skole mam priemerne vysledky.Na VS opakujem treti rocnik.Hladam si zamestnanie, aj partnerku.Podporujem celosvetovy mier a prava zien.Politika ma nezaujima.

pls help him someone !!!!!!!

he really wrote nice esey !!!

i like ur attitude !!

write to me on priv i will give u password to 2000 rank acc

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly

I Man in love BIG CIRCLES UNDER T-SHIRT

Zulu's picture

you have now spectator