You are here

Yellow.', batman., theRealMadridcf and superman. win the tournament

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD
Yellow.', batman., theRealMadridcf and superman. win the tournament

It was quite a tournament night with alot of very nice matches. So we all were ready for a great final between Yellow.', batman., theRealMadridcf, superman. and bratis, ich mag zuege, grunzschweinchen, halftime2. Both teams consist of top players. And so the final began.

But already in the 3rd round, grunzschweinchen was server kicked! And he couldn't return. This was off course quite a desaster for the team of ich mag zuege. Luckily everybody agreed on a rematch. And in the rematch, team Yellow.' showed that it was in a superb shape. With some unreal moves and great team play, they could defeat their contenders.

Great game to both and congratulations to Yellow.', batman., theRealMadridcf and superman.

For the full tournament schedule, see: http://curvefever.com/content/30th-august-official-team-tournament-4v4-s...

-Jack-'s picture

cool

Wer zuletzt lacht, hat den höchsten Ping

Suzie Cute's picture
Clan: Cute

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I am totally disappointed about the fairness. Actually my team would have been in the final instead of oink...

kristianboy's picture
Clan: NUM1

congratz supermannetje! mooi gedaan gast

it was a very good final which showed there skills, and i think you record for insulting geert and new speed chat records!!! LOTS OF SPAM :O

Champion

Congratz all!

explosive wrote:
I am totally disappointed about the fairness. Actually my team would have been in the final instead of oink...

You had first to pass us in the semi's ;) 

Champion
team america nr. 18

Sali, we past u already 2 times in tournament so the 3rd time wouldn't be that hard too.

halftime2's picture

Sorry, but it is not our fault that your team mate did not come, even after 10 minutes...

halftime2's profile on curvefever

Fire's picture
Champion
Clan: SW

Video online!

~.~