You are here

Let's promote Curve Fever

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

469 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: PRO

I make advertising on other forums such as:

http://minecraftforum.nl/index.php/topic,31485.0.html

I am a Dutchman also a Dutch Topic

benniegek's picture

Redwood Kliff wrote:

MOAR POWERUPS :) Switch colors but keep in place, mirror map, switch shape of player from circle to triangle etc, a bomb destroying x sec after touch destroys y radius, change powerup sizes, make player to rubber so he removes other lines by collision, possibility to change speed yourself for x sec with [up][down], pickup explosive belt for kamikaze action, let you dive into the black, make others not drawing anything but can collide, change background for others (lol i have alot of funny things in mind here),

Larger map as option. Map with obstacles as option. Actually make game settings visible from server list. Option for playing for coins! Improve friendlist! Consider making a deal with steam. When people join a game with having secret powerups they will be autmatically added to the spawnlist - i have no possibility to disable them in custom games at the creation please fix that.

Powerups: http://curvefever.com/content/great-powerup-topic

Gamemodes: http://curvefever.com/content/giant-gamemode-topic-suggestions

Saturday CurveFever!!!!   (saturday night fever)

PwnYeAll's picture
Clan: ADK

Superrick2000 wrote:

I make advertising on other forums such as:

http://minecraftforum.nl/index.php/topic,31485.0.html

I am a Dutchman also a Dutch Topic

Hey it's great to see your dedication to the game, how did your tournament go yesterday?

Your Dutch forum is offline, did you quit it?

The servers are unreachable again... ugh. I don't think the servers always being down helps promote the game. We need to spread the word on social networks when it's working.

Yes! This is what I have been thinking.

A few days ago AlfieGames on YouTube made two videos of Curve Fever and he had around 100+ people who made accounts to play the game.

if we can get somebody like SmoshGames with 2.5 million subscribers to promote our game then we will have 10,000+ newcomers getting addicted to this game and the promoting stage of curve fever will be officially over! haha

PwnYeAll's picture

ImRhys wrote:

The servers are unreachable again... ugh. I don't think the servers always being down helps promote the game. We need to spread the word on social networks when it's working.

It is indeed very annoying, since there's not much I can do. We have contacted Geert, so he can restart the server. This method is really clumsy and I will speak to Geert about a solution. (Like a server panel where all moderators will be able to restart the server)

benniegek's picture

PwnYeAll wrote:

ImRhys wrote:

It is indeed very annoying, since there's not much I can do. We have contacted Geert, so he can restart the server. This method is really clumsy and I will speak to Geert about a solution. (Like a server panel where all moderators will be able to restart the server)

Geert has stuff to do  :P

Servers unreachable....

I wan't play :D

PwnYeAll's picture

Yes i'm really sorry La' Death!!

benniegek's picture

PwnYeAll wrote:

Yes i'm really sorry La' Death!!

You can't help it.

pull cord out of socket ... :)

Pwn do u know when we get on servers again?

Tiksels's picture
Clan: JEFF

I'm crying my eyes out.

Host imposes keys to play as remote keys on a keyboard.

M.T901's picture
Clan: Boss

you´ll get every day if you come online some coins ^^

YEA

M.T901's picture
Clan: Boss

maybe the colour brown???

You should really develop an IOS version of this game. At the time, there is one version but its for a fee and not as good as pc version..

It would be awesome to have the same game on IOS :)

WranDon's picture

mickee wrote:

You should really develop an IOS version of this game. At the time, there is one version but its for a fee and not as good as pc version..

It would be awesome to have the same game on IOS :)

An iOS version is under development, as well as an Android version (at least I hope so (!)).

WranDon - the forum slut

Clan: SVK
PwnYeAll's picture

Cecko wrote:

Promo video of Czech/Slovak CurveFever web page!

Nice site you have made there, you should create a topic (with more information) instead of a message.

Clan: SVK

Well the site works only like 2 weeks? It is not in english yet. Only about 40 people registred there. Yesterday was the first tournament, it was 1on1 on scale. When we make english version, we will promote it more. :-)

Incred's picture
Champion

this has been mentioned multiple times and is clearly the best idea.

Confruggy's picture

I can promote Curve Fever on my german website I've made... I think I write an article about!

Clan: Kut

make a app from this game

WranDon's picture

They're on it.

WranDon - the forum slut

Clan: doge

It would be awesome if we were able to choose between different crashing sounds! :D

-Jaykay__

What about a Android version and iPhone version. That would be pretty nice :D

WranDon's picture

OK, once more for you: That is under development!!!

WranDon - the forum slut

LOL

Clan: ryzu

Curve grafitti in the city centres

greetings from ryzu

ffa america nr. 96
team america top 20%
Clan: Can

that there comes an item that you have all the same couler :)

HKG_Sandy's picture

Dear Admin,

Why we cannot play at the East Asia Server now?

My friends and I(live in Hong Kong) love Curve Fever Very much, but we cannot click the Asia Server for a month.

Please tell me when will the Asia Server come back so we dont need to visit the site every day.

Thank you very much!!!

Fans

HKG_Sandy

alonso's picture
Clan: X

Items to ping, unless you have a specific ping can not enter. That was a powerup you black again. More music fever curve and that you were selecting the bar.
Advantages by having clan.
Prizes for the winners of the ESL.
More advertising of the game.
If you invite 5 friends and you get rank 1300 premium for 1 week.
More items in the store
For the pros do not get bored.
New maps.

best game of ever curvefeverlag yhea jajajja

WranDon's picture

Hard to understand, alonso ...

WranDon - the forum slut

Magic-Curve's picture
ffa america top 9.7%
team america top 17%
Clan: ITA

My idea is to create widgets that you can insert into your blog / personal sites that advertise Curve Fever with a direct link to the game.

Amo le curve ( . ) ( . )

chefe-SK's picture
team america top 85%
Clan: PhD

i want to have some advatage in the game field if i will buy a premium account. For example i want to have bigger speed like unpremium players....

Mam rad rockovu hudbu.Zo sportou som hral florbal a futbal, len rekreacne.V skole mam priemerne vysledky.Na VS opakujem treti rocnik.Hladam si zamestnanie, aj partnerku.Podporujem celosvetovy mier a prava zien.Politika ma nezaujima.

WranDon's picture

chefe-SK wrote:

i want to have some advatage in the game field if i will buy a premium account. For example i want to have bigger speed like unpremium players....

Hahaha, nice joke! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

WranDon - the forum slut

Clan: ISRA

just put advertisements

WranDon's picture

Where? And I guess it mustn't be too expensive ...

WranDon - the forum slut

make it like world of warcraft.... and everyopne will get addicted!! ;)))

if you know what i mean.... people need to have the chance to improve... and FUUUCCK that rating -100 when you leave a game it makes you tak the ranking no more serious..... also you shoulnt be easy leveling in the beginning... Playing A LOT GAMES should be honored too even if you LOOSE a lot in the past!

make GOOD Imrpovement system so people will play it all the time.... get smartphone payments, apps, facebook.... dont make commercial just be in social range so people can easily join and GET ADDICTED!!!!! and just something (server don't  KICK me annymore,if you kicck me i won't play anyymore)!!!

WranDon's picture

That might be good for the game and the developers but I wouldn't want it.

WranDon - the forum slut

REVERSE_'s picture
Clan: dG

I think that an Android Curve Fever version would be quite interesting

PREPARE TO DIE!

Clan: deGradation

WranDon's picture

REVERSE_ wrote:

#25486 for you: A smartphone / tablet version is under development.

WranDon - the forum slut

I have some ideas:
- Add events:
Sometimes during the game pearls can appear. Players can take it. When 10 pearls have been taken, even if they have been taken on differents round or by different players, an event appears like :
*the area make a quarter turn
*2generator appears on the side and after 2 second they ganerate a lazer wicht crosse the area during 3 seconds. lazer is like a wall.
*the area fills with water slowly
*a gray snake appears and move randomly and eat everyting in his path
*etc...

- Add new colors : chain, rope.

- add 3 team games (2vs2vs2)

sorry for my bad english

steam greenlight

PartyBlaze's picture

Maybe some new colors people can buy? If you add something that's REALLY awesome, people want it buy they don't have enough coins. So they buy some, and from the money you can improve and promote Curve Fever. :)

Clan: CLAN

SMARTPHONE-APP!?

two buttons - left && right
via bluetooth!

WranDon's picture

chipskill wrote:

SMARTPHONE-APP!?

two buttons - left && right
via bluetooth!

ljrxdl3bhfcseg5uh5gtps5 jgse4ru5h4e85 4859pnwaspnft5

WranDon wrote:

REVERSE_ wrote:

#25486 for you: A smartphone / tablet version is under development.

WranDon - the forum slut

benniegek's picture

5 pages already ROFL

Pages