You are here

Official February Team Tournament 2013 [ Schedule is online ]

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

115 posts / 0 new
Last post

Can i?  josipa??

yes :) now we need 2 more 

Allways only premiums

Vvinko2's picture

poz.. trbas dva playera?

Vvinko2's picture

trbas*

daaaa

Clan: LORD

what happens to the team who comes 2nd in group?

Clan: aYa

http://curvefever.com/achtung/match/4505277

Chabo won 10:8 against boss

Champion

Thanks all for participating! Congratz shivers, froz and chaos, all played well. And i know alot thinks that I have chosen easy opponents, but these 3 guys deserve it ;) although some think i chose the best team, we are just a static team since march 2012 :)

I expect alot of negative reactions on this :P . And a nice try from 9-3 to 10-7 SWHC !

#salietje

Clan: GirL

you just didn't deserve to win at all ;)
winners: katja & her boys

true story, bye.

businessman's picture
Champion
ffa america top 16%

Salietje wrote:

Thanks all for participating! Congratz shivers, froz and chaos, all played well. And i know alot thinks that I have chosen easy opponents, but these 3 guys deserve it ;) although some think i chose the best team, we are just a static team since march 2012 :) I expect alot of negative reactions on this :P . And a nice try from 9-3 to 10-7 SWHC ! #salietje

Some people are just mad and can't lose. Real champions will beat everyone no matter who they play against. It's the same with items - sometimes you have a bit more luck and sometimes not. But the overall rage in this tournament was damn high. You deserved the win, congratulations.

bman

userious?

Congratulations to all the winners :D

Clan: TR

Why is the announcement for the tournement, always so close to the tournement day ( 2 days ) cant it be some earlier, so more people may have time to join?

CEM_Phycone's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

congratz champions team you won the tournament so you deserved the win!cant understand these mad guys this spamming like crazy is so annoying during the finals...

Pages