You are here

Winner of the first official May tournament is...

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
CarnageFX's picture
Champion
ffa eu top 1.1%
1v1 eu top 7.8%
team eu nr. 36
Winner of the first official May tournament is...

Hey everyone, 

First of all I would like to thank everyone who participated in this tournament and I hope you guys enjoyed it! Not everyone who signed up appeared, which influenced the amount of players particularly in the 3rd round, please let us know if you will not be able to participate ahead of time. I want to apologize to those who ended up being in a FFA game with 5 people or less.

Congratulations to Macht for winning his first tournament! He played amazing throughout the whole night. Not only did he win all his 1v1, but nearly won every FFA game aswell. Second place goes to theRealngeMadridcf, congratulations! theRealngeMadridcf played consistently well, although the last round wasn't in his favor. He fought himself from the play-offs straight up into the finals, a real underdog and not to underestimate! Third place goes to pleiades, congratulations! The battle between those three was intense and really close. 

Congratulations to all the players that made it to the finals!

Here you can find the schedule: SCHEDULE
Here you can find the video of the finals: VIDEO

A huge thank you to R4W1L and 'Alicia! Both helped not only organizing everything, but also filling the schedule.
Without them it wouldn't have gone so well. heart

Also special thanks to 'Ken, who streamed the finals and commentated it together with Kirk, Darken. and me!

Next tournament is going to be 2v2 Thin on Sunday the 26th of May

I hope to see you all there! :D

CarnageFX

R4W1L's picture
Champion
ffa eu top 0.8%
team eu nr. 5
Clan: anal

It's been a while we had a tournament and it's even way longer ago that it didn't end in a huge controversy.

Sure there are probably some things which could have been better but for your first tour Roxy you done a great job keep it up <3 and I'm happy I was able to help out!

Champion
team eu nr. 2
Clan: Boss

gz macht 

ffa eu top 11%
1v1 eu top 26%
team eu top 61%

Thank you for the kind words Roxy. Well done Macht

ffa eu top 1.7%
team eu top 4.9%

Congratulations bro