You are here

[Unofficial] 1 vs. 1 Green Speed Tournament Today at 19:00 CEST! [Winner Gets Prize!]

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: CF
[Unofficial] 1 vs. 1 Green Speed Tournament Today at 19:00 CEST! [Winner Gets Prize!]

Hello!

First of all, I want to apologise for announcing this tournament that late. The idea of hosting an unofficial tournament today came to me after participating in well hosted CarnageFX's official Green Speed tournament yesterday which I really enjoyed. For joining this tournament, you don't need to have premium but your account must have at least 10 plays. If you don't have premium, make sure you would have at least 500 coins so you could host the game. 

Date & Time: Sunday, the 12th of May, 19:00 CEST.

Deadline for singing up: Sunday, the 12th of May, 18:00 CEST.

Schedule will also be announced in official Curve Fever Discord's #tournament-announcements channel. Join Curve Fever Discord server: https://discord.gg/C6p4U5r.

Schedule's link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f91Hz9IhOum2qTBartDMTmBu8RLtzALE....

Note: schedule is not ready yet, it will be ready a bit before the beginning of the tournament.

Rules:

Spoiler: Highlight to view

I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is, with all the lags and bugs in there. - No compensation for bugs or lag. No rematches. The organization is always right. Tournament host always has the last word.
I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.
No cheating in any way.
You will be on time. Being late does not grant you the option to demand being a part of that tournament game. The host can decide to wait maximally 3 minutes.
All games are hosted on the European servers.
The winning player will post the results on Discord to #tournament-results channel.
You must have fun, keep curving and enjoy your time with friends and meeting new people :).
If players end up on same position, the Discord BOT will choose.

ROOM CREATION

We expect you 10 minutes before the time on the schedule. If you don't see your game in the lobby yet, please make it yourself
All times are mentioned in Amsterdam time
Tournament host or friends of yours will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

ROOM SETTINGS

Name of the room: TOURNAMENT XX [You will be able to see this on the schedule.]
Password: Will be mentioned on the schedule.
Type: Premium
Scale: Full
Game: 1 vs. 1
Powerups: Custom -> Green Speed, 3 Circles, Blue Eraser.
Amount of players: 2
Stats: Ranked

SCHEDULE

If you don't show up in the first round, you will be out of the tournament.
If you have no opponent in the schedule, you will auto advance to the next round. Wait at least a few more minutes. 
Please don't leave after the first round, first check if you are still in the tournament.
If you finish on a red place, you will be out of the tournament.

AFTER THE MATCH

The winner of the match has to post the results on Discord. 
Please check the schedule.

PRIZE FOR WINNING

Winner will get 3 months of premium, prize is donated by Inge, thank you!

If you have any questions related to the tournament, feel free to ask via private message on the forum.

During the tournament, I will be playing on DeeDee5723 account, just add it as a friend if you have some questions. You can also add in this case I'm Phenomenal because he will be helping me out in this tournament.

Good luck, have fun!

Shikon.

1v1 eu top 4.4%
team eu top 17%

I'm in.

Clan: SORY

IM IN.

ilyes9777's picture
ffa eu top 1.3%
1v1 eu nr. 16
team eu top 3.2%
Clan: 1vs1

am in

ffa eu top 4.7%
1v1 eu top 28%
team eu top 53%

im in

ffa eu top 4.7%
1v1 eu top 28%
team eu top 53%

i have agreed with Shikon that I will donate the 3 months Premium that I received for coming 2nd in the Speed tournament last night to the winner of this tournament.

Kind Regards

Inge

i'm in

Extravaganz wrote:

i'm in

with Teki Acc tho

im in

im in