You are here

Ban Green Speed

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ban Green Speed

Green speed has split this game into two very small communities of about 16 people each. Banning it will double the population of this community. It takes no skill as a player can win ffa and team games by not risking and letting others attack. No one is very good at it and fails usually. Lastly and most importantly, it's very hard to find games as there are no rooms of thin or even corner. Banning the least skilled game mode is the best option to keeping rooms full.

ffa eu top 1.7%
team eu top 4.9%

Very good idea. I'm happy that in a world full of trolls there is still one person who can use his brain wisely. Cluxsy for president!

Champion
ffa eu top 1.2%
1v1 eu nr. 2
team eu nr. 40
Clan: Rin

"Green speed has split this game into two very small communities of about 16 people each. Banning it will double the population of this community."

I agree, 2 different groups of 16 players, get rid of those 16 noobs who play green speed and boom! You'll have 64 players playing. No wait that doesn't sound right.

"It takes no skill as a player can win ffa and team games by not risking and letting others attack." 

Try it in team and show me how fast you can drop 1200 rank. Oops. I mean reach 2k. ;)

"Lastly and most importantly, it's very hard to find games as there are no rooms of thin or even corner."

...because nobody wants to play it?

Nice idea to kill the game even faster :p

congrats Cluxsy, you have the prize for the most stupid idea of ​​2019

Please ban Cluxsy.

Reasons:

- It will triple (and a half) the population of players (Hawking's math level here)

- It will reduce the population of crybabies

- It will reduce the population of overranked players

- His breath is horrible and all of you know it

- You will help him leave this game. He desperately tried but failed here, so let's give him a hand: http://forum.curvefever.com/content/i-quit-1

- He's not even remotely funny as a clown of this forum. My dead cat is funnier than him (also: better breath overall).

Btw. thank you pleiades' for your proposal. You are such a nice girl.

ffa eu top 1.2%
team eu top 20%
Clan: KOLL

http://forum.curvefever.com/content/ban-green-speed

Maybe you can start an anti-speed petition  ROFL

~~signature~~

My time: