You are here

Ban 2nd Accounts

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
team eu top 13%
Ban 2nd Accounts

Half this game is 2nd accounts can they get banned. It makes people troll since know one will know who they are and just makes games unbalanced. Please do this CF.

I'm Phenomenal's picture

What about you? 

team eu top 13%

This has been my main for the past 2 weeks and will always be until this game is shut down. thats not the point of the topic though so say something of value to the convo

I'm Phenomenal's picture

But how positive the second accounts are trolls? :D 

Averazon's picture
Clan: MOD

Hello Cluxsy

Thank you for your question! I will do my best to answer it :)

We are aware that people make second accounts. That is completely fine and we have no problem with that. Though it is forbiden to share any of your accounts with other people, including your second accounts.

People trolling or breaking rules on their alt/second account will in the first place be punished on that account. Developers and moderators are able to see alt accounts, that means that when someone is really abusing their "anonimity" we will also take action against their main account. We don't want people to avoid getting banned and troll around with just a different account.

About playing ingame, they must match themselves with their simular ranked people. If second accounts (being new) play ranked matches against higher ranked players this can be considered as boosting which is banable.

I hope this answered your question :)

Edited by: 
Averazon on 22 February, 2019 - 19:59

~ I am a Moderator, not an Official Hidden Monster Games Representative. ~

Discord: @Averazon2010