You are here

The Greatest Names on Curve Fever Competition - Round 1 A

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%
The Greatest Names on Curve Fever Competition - Round 1 A
Noello DE Rossi-e kindertejszelet
59% (16 votes)
Le Lundi au soleil au sommet des marches de la sécu
41% (11 votes)
Total votes: 27

Voting will last for 1 day. When 1 day is over, the voting will automatically close.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iCMJGzWAbiKutYHkjacXPbJATuzPpUnh...

This tournament will consist of 8 players.

This is to decide the greatest and most unique name on curve fever. The names must be accidental, unique and not forced like "Thunder speeder" or "Silver Star" etc. Those names are manufactured and chosen with great thought. The first two qualifiers were chosen by myself based on accidentally being nice names. 

Round 1A is:

Noello DE Rossi-e kindertejszelet

vs

Le Lundi au soleil au sommet des marches de la sécu

ffa eu top 1.7%
team eu top 4.9%

Nice idea :D I nominate Mylifeispotato.

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%

Keep your nominations coming because I need as many nominations as possible. All nominations are welcome and I will enter the best 6 nominations into the tournament as there are 6 places left.

Thanks all and good luck.

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%

Also, if you guys can nominate names of first accounts rather than second accounts as much as possible such as "Mylifeispotato" rather than something like "CarnageFX" as example. Noelle and Le Lundi are their first accounts as far as I know. Thanks

Clan: CF

Hi,

I think it is very cool idea! Keep the good work up! I remember, when I created Shenventon account, Sinnoh told me that it was the first cool username I had chosen for this game, so, if possible, could you add Shenventon into the competition?

Thanks,

Shikon.

Edited by: 
Shikon. on 16 January, 2019 - 16:10
ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%

Thank you Shikon - I will be compiling a list of the suggested names in the docs spreadsheet and choosing the 6 most unique and coolest names to enter Round 1 along with the other 2 that have originally been chosen. I hope to get as many suggestions as possible. 

A Boogie wit da Hoodie's picture
Clan: SZN

MIMIKILLTDICH

NERDFACE

D-HERO

BANTERSAURUS

ECKSDEE

YOSSHA

PLEIADES

BLOODRED

LAZARUS

RIN'S MELODY

FREAKOUT

ESKANDICHVOLL

SINCLAIRSWAGG

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

EZWAYS

MALUCO

AITHANA

RUN.

2HOT4U

GOATPLAYER

MUSHR00M

.AW3S0ME

WILCO

MERUEM

ANUBIS

MALE CHAUVINIST PIG

THRILL

MIAONAISE

R4W1L

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%

Thank you for your suggestions. The list has been updated and Novus Ordo Seclorum has been nominated as a participant. 

Although some of those names are nice like Freakout, Mimikilltdich etc, I feel like it would turn into a popularity contest if they were entered. However, do not be deterred from entering any suggestions guys.

Thanks.

More suggestions please.

No Saints's picture
1v1 eu top 16%

I would like to nominate myself.  

i blame lag

ffa eu top 1.2%
team eu top 20%
Clan: KOLL

lnge wrote:

Also, if you guys can nominate names of first accounts rather than second accounts as much as possible such as "Mylifeispotato" rather than something like "CarnageFX" as example. Noelle and Le Lundi are their first accounts as far as I know. Thanks

lnge wrote:

Thank you for your suggestions. The list has been updated and Novus Ordo Seclorum has been nominated as a participant. 

???

@A Boogie wit da Hoodie

>10 accounts of your list are 2nd accs

~~signature~~

My time:

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%

Nowodny, i see what you are saying. I will edit what I said to "Second accounts may be used if the names are unique".

ffa eu top 16%

Ah, thanks for qualified me to this tournament Inge, so nice idea! Good luck guys or names?! :D 

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 24%
team eu top 4.3%

Firstly I nominate myself. this is genius username if u really think about it and was created by SuperSuka under the influence of drugs and on that basis itself it should win the entire tournament

ok now here are some usernames i really like or have been impressed by over the years

SuperSuka - it has such a funny meaning in russian that only some people will understand. such a clever play on words and deserves 2nd

RaCuiNe - aesthetic username

Ninaballerina - because it took me like 2 years to figure out she's actually a ballerina and that's just genius cos the clue was in the name

noid1234556 - if u look closely he got his numbers wrong but cute try so this is a sympathy nomination

Glasses jacket shirt man - one of the first meme accounts can we just appreciate this pls

hyperhipster 

Crawall - his name is so good someone made a fake crawall name and played thousands of games on it. if his name wasnt that good, why would anyone ever?

Glenn with double N - a very strong message in this name

Incred - short for incredible which is an irony cos the player isnt

vet137 - 1 day i wanna love my job so much that i dedicate my cf username to it

oldghz - he loves his name so much he put it all over his social media. we stan a self-loving queen

nowodny something

the zyzz guy who must have been high when he made his name

Usernames that should be cancelled:

usernames where people put their full names

corne and arnoiseenhoer 

Hi did you know there's a youtube channel dedicated to me? Check their video out here! https://youtu.be/NzgWs2sm9-s

ffa eu top 16%

Haha nice one Svetka Pistolet! I was laughing so much especially on vet and double n :'D

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 24%
team eu top 4.3%

thank you noello im glad u liked it. ill be voting for u over lundi now. good luck!! may the best name win

Hi did you know there's a youtube channel dedicated to me? Check their video out here! https://youtu.be/NzgWs2sm9-s

ffa eu top 1.2%
team eu top 20%
Clan: KOLL

Svetka Pistolet wrote:

Glenn with double N - a very strong message in this name

For those who play this game long enough, they still know him as "Glenn With Double NN". As "Double NN" was a mistake, he requested a namechange and it was done.

~~signature~~

My time:

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 24%
team eu top 4.3%

nice some curve fever trivia

ffa eu top 1%
team eu top 22%
Clan: Lean

Nice idea!

I nominate:

Harris Pilton - letters swap is so good in this name, that when i first saw it, I wasn't sure ii it is the real name, or not

Turban Allaha - I'm not even sure if Allah wears turban

szakaszakalaka - it goes like bum szakalaka 

stop sign - because people use too many speeds

porshe-desgin - I just like this design 

Also If you make a competition for the worst name, I nominate myself, it's short meaningless name, similar to another user knap, and people make fun of it saying "kwap kwap"

No Saints's picture
1v1 eu top 16%

Svetka Pistolet i thought you had my back ... anyway i wanna nominate my friends Dickfish and Bigus Dickus !

i blame lag

Freakout's picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 61
1v1 eu nr. 14
team eu nr. 24

hi i would like nominate some old legends who have disappeared but the name has remained unique forever

Frozzens

Alfy

Shinkansen

Royal

PwnYeAll

Tomuś.

snssays

Tranquility.

Silvanas

Shadowmaid

Joskeee

sam_pum

Inferno(Lex Legix)

What about my username? :D

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.'

Clan: CF

Nice username, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.'! You probably deserved to be in the competition!

Shikon.

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%

*****UPDATE*****

Hey everyone. Thank you all for your suggested usernames. I have been thinking.. and I will make a massive username competition username after this one is completed.

The winner of this tournament now will become the "interim" champion, which means, he/she will have won this small 8 username tournament but, however, will have to fight it out in the big tournament.

Once the final has been completed in this tournament, I will create a massive competition for all curve fever community to vote on.

I also nominate a few names:

Lnge

Mokobodski

ingeniousreader8889

Knife Attack

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning

Geert

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iCMJGzWAbiKutYHkjacXPbJATuzPpUnh...

You can view all of the suggested usernames in the link above. Also, you can see the current 8 player username tournament there too.

A Boogie wit da Hoodie's picture
Clan: SZN

lnge wrote:

*****UPDATE*****

Hey everyone. Thank you all for your suggested usernames. I have been thinking.. and I will make a massive username competition username after this one is completed.

The winner of this tournament now will become the "interim" champion, which means, he/she will have won this small 8 username tournament but, however, will have to fight it out in the big tournament.

Once the final has been completed in this tournament, I will create a massive competition for all curve fever community to vote on.

I also nominate a few names:

Lnge

Mokobodski

ingeniousreader8889

Knife Attack

irish_veteran_lookleft_didyouseethat_idontknowyou_winning

Geert

why not let community choose thze nominates? no offense but your suggestions is doo doo

ffa eu top 14%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 41%

The big username tournament will consist of all the suggested usernames. I will not be picking who enters the big tournament as all suggested names will be entered and the community will decide.

Regards

Lnge