You are here

Teamkilling and inappopriate

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: APE
Teamkilling and inappopriate

This is no joke

as you may know Momo just random started teamkilling and said that im offended and other stuff i dont want to say but i could in private chats.

Mods you know what to do

I'm Phenomenal's picture
ffa eu top 32%
1v1 eu top 50%
team eu top 45%

1) If you want to report someone, specifically for cheating, this must be moved to the Cheaters section. 

2) In order for the moderator(s) to take action, you need to provide details and proof(s) of the teamkill. Screenshots are most likely to be used in a topic like this. 

3) If inappropriate behaviour towards chatting to other players, use this:

It could help! 

.Mela's picture
team eu top 15%
Clan: Miau

I'm Phenomenal wrote:

1) If you want to report someone, specifically for cheating, this must be moved to the Cheaters section. 

2) In order for the moderator(s) to take action, you need to provide details and proof(s) of the teamkill. Screenshots are most likely to be used in a topic like this. 

3) If inappropriate behaviour towards chatting to other players, use this:

It could help! 

In addition to the statement made previously by I'm Phenomenal, I'd like to state that the tribunal (Rude chatting? Let us know) does not work for users using Flash Player Projector/Standalone. I'd recommend you to screenshot/record the chat in that case. I have linked a topic below, take a look at it for future reference.

http://forum.curvefever.com/content/how-make-cheater-report 

@I'm Phenomenal Thank you for taking the time to write this informative comment.

EDIT: Closing topic, content has been taken care of.

Edited by: 
.Mela on 5 January, 2019 - 02:06

People playing the victim in situations they created.  

I'm Phenomenal's picture
ffa eu top 32%
1v1 eu top 50%
team eu top 45%

No problem .Mela! It is my pleasure to help. :)

Topic locked