You are here

[New Moderator] .Mela

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
.Mela's picture
team eu top 5.9%
Clan: Yaoi
[New Moderator] .Mela

Hai!

.Mela here. I’m the new Community and Game moderator for CF2 and CF Pro. I will be joining alongside the talented family of staff in looking out for our fantastic community.

I’ve been involved in the community on multiple different accounts since 2012, watching it grow and transition throughout the years. I’m happy to have the opportunity to work closer with the community and team in making the game as good as it can be.

I will be monitoring the forums and games, helping players however I can and tackling inappropriate behaviour. If you have any questions and need assistance, I am always open to help so send me a message. You will be able to catch me around the community forums and in-game, feel free to say hi (:

I look forward to experiencing the growth of our game and community with you all!

Feel free to message me in-game/private message on the forums.

CF2: Misaki Mei .Mela

CF Pro: .Mela in-game, Mela on forums

Freakout's picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 17
1v1 eu nr. 2
team eu nr. 22

.Mela wrote:

Hai!

.Mela here. I’m the new Community and Game moderator for CF2 and CF Pro. I will be joining alongside the talented family of staff in looking out for our fantastic community.

I’ve been involved in the community on multiple different accounts since 2012, watching it grow and transition throughout the years. I’m happy to have the opportunity to work closer with the community and team in making the game as good as it can be.

I will be monitoring the forums and games, helping players however I can and tackling inappropriate behaviour. If you have any questions and need assistance, I am always open to help so send me a message. You will be able to catch me around the community forums and in-game, feel free to say hi (:

I look forward to experiencing the growth of our game and community with you all!

Feel free to message me in-game/private message on the forums/on discord.

CF2: .Mela

CF Pro: .Mela in-game, Mela on forums

Discord: Melodramatic Flower •#2558

I wish you good luck and gz

Clan: salt

<3

Lenzuolo.'s picture
ffa eu top 1.4%
1v1 eu top 36%
team eu nr. 58
Clan: pWn

Nice Mela, gl *-*

R4W1L's picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 35
1v1 eu top 6.7%
team eu nr. 9
Clan: anal

This means I was worried for nothing. 

Congrates and good luck

Good luck and make the game even better! <3

Averazon's picture
Clan: MOD

Happy to have you in the team Mela! I am looking forward to work with you alongside the other moderators.

~ I am a Moderator, not an Official Hidden Monster Games Representative. ~

Discord: @Averazon2010

ffa eu top 12%
1v1 eu top 18%
team eu top 6.9%

Gratz bun, and gl *____*<3

Clan: MEOW

how to become mod

MEOW

ffa eu top 1.5%
team eu top 18%
Clan: KOLL

~~signature~~

My time:

.Mela's picture
team eu top 5.9%
Clan: Yaoi

@NOWODNY2 The three links lead to unpublished topics, the content isn't visible for users without permissions.

@sarah2005meow It depends on whether you want to apply for an open position or send in a speculative application. However, in both cases, we have an application process you will need to follow. Further details shown in spoilers.

Spoiler: Highlight to view
Current open position: CFPro Tournament Moderator

Link: https://forum.curvefever.pro/t/open-position-looking-for-a-cfpro-tournam...

If your interest lies in another position, feel free to send a speculative application. Follow the same application process (under the head How to apply) but alter it to your desires.

Edited by: 
.Mela on 27 December, 2018 - 16:45

People playing the victim in situations they created.  

ffa eu top 1.5%
team eu top 18%
Clan: KOLL

.Mela wrote:

@NOWODNY2 The three links lead to unpublished topics, the content isn't visible for users without permissions.

When I've linked them at the morning, all three were still available. But it seems(just a guess), that linking them here was leading a mod/dev to unpublish them, as those topics were outdated.

To make the important informations visible again, I'll quote it here:

Quote:

How to apply

If you think you are the right person for this role, we want to hear from you. Here’s what you do to apply:

• Write us a short(!) cover (motivation) letter
  • Include your CV - We’d like to know who the person behind the username is
  • Include your usernames (forums, games and Discord)
  • Send an email to communityathiddenmonster.games that includes the above.
  • Make sure the subject line includes the following: “Moderator application: [write the role you’re applying for, here]”.

~~signature~~

My time:

Topic locked