You are here

The Tribunal is back!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Averazon's picture
1v1 eu top 38%
team eu top 67%
The Tribunal is back!

Hello Curvers!

Yes! You have read it right. The Tribunal is coming back! The entire Curve Fever Team is very happy to get this old lady out of the barn and make the community a better place.

The tribunal was inactive for a period which we found sad. That is why we are relaunching it again. Incase you forgot or you don't know what the tribunal is, I will quickly explain it for you;

What? The tribunal is a place where players can help decide what happens to in-game reports. These reports involve inappropriate chatting or provoking. You can choose to agree, pardon or skip a report. Based on the results, the team will take action. Moderators do keep an eye on everything and always approve or deny.

How? All reports are by the in-game cf2 report option.

Where?  You can join the tribunal here  , you must make an account to be able to join this feature. 

That's all for now curvers! We hope that you are all very exited to see this feature reintroduced and use this feature like in the good old days. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or ask a moderator in Discord

Keep curving,

Ken''s picture
ffa eu nr. 27
1v1 eu nr. 76
team eu top 2.1%
Clan: GONE

This may just be me, but the report button doesn't work in most cases. The website responds with a "url too long" error.

gone

SickInTheHead's picture
ffa eu top 3.9%
team eu top 9.2%
Clan: 0319

Yeah^

ffa eu top 0.5%
team eu nr. 73
Clan: KOLL

Averazon wrote:

That is why we are relaunching it again.

The tribunal was never offline, it was just unused(not enough reports incoming to create new cases).

Averazon wrote:

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here ...    

What changed, except the reduce of needed reports(5->3) to create a new case?

~~signature~~

My time:

Averazon's picture
1v1 eu top 38%
team eu top 67%

NOWODNY2 wrote:

Averazon wrote:

That is why we are relaunching it again.

The tribunal was never offline, it was just unused(not enough reports incoming to create new cases).

Averazon wrote:

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here ...    

What changed, except the reduce of needed reports(5->3) to create a new case?

• I never wrote "Offline". I don't know where you got this from. We relaunched it from being unused.
  • 5 -> 3 indeed

~ I am a Moderator, not an Official Hidden Monster Games Representative. ~

Discord: @Averazon2010

Tell why me's picture
ffa eu nr. 59
1v1 eu top 23%
team eu nr. 29
Clan: ASAP

Ken' wrote:

This may just be me, but the report button doesn't work in most cases. The website responds with a "url too long" error.

you play with standalone? Got no idea why, but tribunal is somehow differently embedded into standalone 

report button link (browser): http://tribunal.curvefever.com/create_report.php

report button link (standalone): http://tribunal.curvefever.com/create_report.php?report_client=%7B%22roo...