You are here

Team bnd wins the Official 3V3 of March 2018

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Averazon's picture
1v1 eu top 39%
team eu top 61%
Team bnd wins the Official 3V3 of March 2018

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone being interested in the tournament, both players and spectators. It was a blast seeing you all in-game and we hope you enjoyed it. It was an amazing tournament but only one team wins! I want to congratulate team bnd for winning, team Mix Max for ending second and team CCC as third.

A big thank you to all teams being involved! We hope to see you all and the others in the next tournament too. This will be hosted and organized by oNreteP, being the new tournament moderator for CF2 and CF3 where he assist Wolkenstern. Make sure to watch the final! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgogGFDbVoQ

1st - Team: Bloodred, Anadrol, Fairy-Tail

2nd - Team: Run., Vito..., Tox.

3rd - Team: Hard Drop, Amy', TheGuru

Keep curving!

oNreteP and Averazon

Fluaz †'s picture

Nice Real, Death and Nitro

Unlucky Vito... u deserved it 

nice beating destin's team

wp guys

- Ivan

Record:

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA - 1662

Team - 1710

1v1 - 1558 

Fluaz †'s picture

Also, why don't they get the champion title? Like every tournament, whoever wins and doesn't have a champion icon or so, gets a champion title, icon and stuff like that.

- Ivan

Record:

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA - 1662

Team - 1710

1v1 - 1558 

Vito... †'s picture
Clan: Bye

Averazon, you forgot about the link to the finale, which was recorded by Holla die Waldfee. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgogGFDbVoQ

The Godfather <3

Champion
ffa eu top 1.1%
team eu nr. 5

No champion title XD?

Nimo&#039;'s picture
team eu top 3%
Clan: find

It seems like the new moderators want to include something new, maybe we will get an openly explanation why there was no champion title this time. And maybe if that means now there will never be champion titles again or something completely new ( like title only at FFA or 1v1 or if you win more than one team tourny)

or they just trolled all. I-m so happy

Champion
ffa eu top 1.1%
team eu nr. 5

Not fair to remove it from tournaments without some type of warning. I bought premium for this tournament lmfao.

ffa eu top 2.3%
1v1 eu top 2.7%
team eu top 12%

What's the point of buying a premium for a tournament if u don't get any rewards for winning?

.us pro's picture
ffa eu top 3.7%
1v1 eu top 13%
team eu top 11%
Clan: Miss

Champ title is the target for most players of this game. Remove this reward for the winners of the tourn isnt a good idea...

Nimo&#039;'s picture
team eu top 3%
Clan: find

Lol thats wrong, the titles can be added easily at the cf2 forum.

Geert himself invented the titles when he invented tournaments, how can it be an unofficial reward then?

Vito... †'s picture
Clan: Bye

So now the main point of playing the tournament is: 1. buy a premium to play in a tournament 2. win a tournament 3. win a premium. RIP, totally no sense, gj KevWatch.

The Godfather <3

Champion
Clan: RIP

Just give them the champ title that they deserved and for the next tournaments. It's totally bullshit if you guys stop  giving champ titles

Peter was out of line on this one: we haven't reached a consensus on how to handle titles just yet. When a decision is made, you'll be the first to know :)

Community & Marketing Manager at Hidden Monster Games; working on Curve Fever Pro!

Champion
ffa eu top 1.1%
team eu nr. 5

@Kevwatch, so why was this month's tournament titled [Official] Tournament - 3v3, when it was in fact unofficial by a developer?

-[Topic was created and titled by developer Averazon]

It's a shame that the typical curvefever user knows more about the code than people with Developer ranks. Moderators used to be able to give champion title and icon with no access to source code just 1-2 months ago. Over the past 6 years it has been understood that you win titles in Official Tournaments. We have been calling tournaments with no title prizes "Unofficial" for over 6 years now, you cannot just change this out of nowhere without warning. 

I feel sorry for you oNreteP for having to take heat for unprofessionalism that is out of your control.

i would love title to be removed, some kids feel liks they are gods after winnin team tour :d

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to take this moment to clear the air because there has been some confusion on the topic of championship titles. We totally understand why you love the championship titles, and we're not taking them away. Here's what going down:

• In CF2 tournaments, you can still win championship titles, which will be awarded by the tournament moderators.
  • The same goes for CF3 tournaments.
  • However, sadly, we cannot continue handing out custom titles anymore. 

About custom titles
Custom titles are very tricky and risky to award. They require us to dive into the CF2-game code and manually edit the titles there. The problem with that is, that this can break the game completely. We've already had a few close calls but managed to revert everything to make sure that the game would function. On top of that, it takes a lot of time to do, and those are resources we just don't have. 

We're sorry for letting you know this late, but with the off-chance of the game breaking and possible loss of data, we decided that we do not want to take that risk anymore. We hope that you understand why we made this call. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Community & Marketing Manager at Hidden Monster Games; working on Curve Fever Pro!

unholy&#039;'s picture
ffa eu top 1.1%
1v1 eu top 18%
team america nr. 1
Clan: 17

Good call developers. I'm sure we can all forsake custom champ titles, for the safety of a game we all love. On this note, I would like to suggest the next tournament for cf2. 

-FFA no items

-Must sign up with a new account

-Premium not required

IMO if nobody knows the player behind each account, it would make for a more challenging tournament. I would appreciate some feedback from the community! Thanks.

P.S. Congrats team bnd!